Episode 28

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the forest, Darma is still sharpening his own sword that he wants to battle Heechul so badly. However, Polly who have somehow managed to escape from Commander Rex's ship came to him. "I thought you weren't able to get out from the ship thanks to your husband slapping you in the face." he mocked her as Polly drew out her sword from her hip.

"Don't ever say that again!" she said as Darma smirked that he will get Heechul someday as he knew the pink ranger would able to do something to him and not the other rangers.

In the training pot, the team are training to upgrade their own skills so that they can stop Commander Rex and Slasher. "Hey guys!" Donghae said as he and Ryeowook had just finished their school hours. They put down their bags to change into their trainging gear.

"So how's school Donghae?" Siwon asked. Donghae smiled at him while a tiny blush can be seen that Leeteuk and Kyuhyun giggled while Eunhyuk and Ryeowook just shook their heads.. "It's great Siwon. But I get bored easily from one teacher which I dare not to say his name..." the latter said. 

"Speaking of name, where's Heechul?" Ryeowook asked. "He said he is buying some game station for us to play after training or fighting a monster." Kyuhyun said. Just then, Heechul came in into the lab while his eyes is focusing on the PSP Station that he bought. "Heechul, aren't you engrossed in that game that you had just bought it few minutes ago?" Eunhyuk asked.

The latter didn't hear Eunhyuk's words as he is grinning about it. "Oi! Eunhyuk-hyung is talking to you!" Kyuhyun said as he tried to slap the older male but instead, Heechul managed to dodge and Kyuhyun almnost fell but managed to save himself. "What game are you playing?" Leeteuk asked as he turned off the training pot. "Playing Tekken 6! Plus, I'm playing a some kind Bruce Lee rip off named... Marshall Law!" Heechul said.

"Right... But that doesn't mean you have to play it for litterally though." Donghae said. "Nuff said, I've got all of you a new PSP for you guys to play this game!" Heechul said as he give the bag to Siwon and the latter opened it, revealing that he bought 6 PSPS as well more Tekken 6 console. "Thank you!" Kyuhyun said as the others except for Leeteuk played the game.

"Thanks but I have decided not to play yet. We need to do our job while Donghae and Ryeowook have homework to do." Leeteuk said as he tried to get everyone out of the game which litterally had them addicted to it. "Leeteuk-sshi is right. You guys can play for a little while once you finish your duties!" Mr Kim said.

Back in the spaceship, a new kind of monster hypnotized the other rangers to play Tekken 6. Slasher noticed this as he opened the dome door. "Hey! Gamester! What the hell are you doing?" he asked. "Don't you see? The pink ranger is playing a game but he doesn't know that I am hypnotizing him to play a fighting game that will the others into the video game." Gamester said. "Commander Rex told me to do so..." the latter said as Slasher leave his room immediately.

Back in the museum, Leeteuk is dealing with too many customers as they wanted to have their food right away. "I'll come back to you people. I promise!" Leeteuk said as he went down to the lab quickly. He noticed that everyone is still focusing on Tekken 6.

"Oi! The customers are getting mad that you guys didn't cook for them at the cafe!" the leader said. "Where's Heechul anyway? I need to give this guy a scolding for giving the dongsaengs this Tekken game." Leeteuk said.

Heechul is actually in his dorm that he played all different kinds of characters in the game. "YES! Now, time to play one more character..." he said as he choose Jack-6. "That bastard left the museum without telling me..." Leeteuk said as he snatched Kyuhyun's PSP.

"Hyung, I was about to defeat the final boss! I was play-" "Enough of the game! You guys are being too addicted to this game." the leader said. "Why?" Siwon asked while his eyes are still focusing on the game.

"That's it! I had enough of this game craze! You all can play this game once we finished our work and your school hours!" Leeteuk said as everyone give an annoyed look at their leader. However, the PSP that Leeteuk was holding ended up  all six rangers into the Tekken world instead.

In Tekken world, the rangers realized that they are not in their regular outfits only but also their current identity. "Ah!" Eunhyuk shouted. "I'm... the Chuck Norris game version..." he said. "You're probably Paul Phoenix in this game. I'm Hwoarang?" Kyuhyun said as he looked at the glove on his hands. "Woah, I think Lei needs to cut off his long hair." Donghae said after looking at the ponytail of his hair.

"At least you guys have natural hair color in this game. Why do I have Lars' hairstyle that is so outrageous?" Siwon said. "You all don't have to complain about. I've got Lee's moveset that requires to use his kick that fast." Ryeowook said. "Enough! Wait, why do I sound so British?" Leeteuk said. "In this game, you're Steve Fox. You're the champion boxer in your storyline." Kyuhyun said.

"We need to call Heechul immediately!" Leeteuk said as the team ran off to find the exit of the game. Meanwhile, Heechul is still addicted to the game until he heard voice from the game. "Heechul!" one voice said. "Anchovy?" the latter asked. "We're inside the game you idiot!" Leeteuk angrily shouted at him. "Steve Fox?" Heechul asked as he took his PSP to see what's the situation is all about.

"It's me! Leeteuk-sshi! We're trapped in a game thanks to one of Commander Rex's monster." the leader said. "Um... How do I do that again?" the latter asked. "You gotta choose one of us so we can escape the game and fight one of the monster instead." Kyuhyun said. "Kyuhyun-ah, you're Hwoarang inside the game?" Heechul said. "Just pick one of us quickly!" Siwon said. "Fine!" the latter said only to realize that he also got into the Tekken world as well.

"AH!!! Oof!" Heechul said as he wiped himself the dirt off. "You're not that good at helping situations, are you?" Donghae said. "Oh! I've got Law's outfit!" he said as he wanted to show off his new moveset. "No time for jokes! We're dealing that we're stuck in this video game!" Eunhyuk said.

"Hello rangers..." Gamester said as he appeared in front of them. "Who the hell are you?" Ryeowook asked. "I'm the one who all fo you into the Tekken world where you cannot morphed into your ranger suits..." the monster said.

"What?" Donghae asked. "How the hell are we supposed to fight you?" Eunhyuk asked. "You're the game characters, remember?" Gamester said. "We can still take you down!" Leeteuk said. "I'm sorry, but you need to figure it out first..." Gamester said as he vanished.

"What now?" Ryeowook asked. "The only way to get out of this game is to fight against every competitor in 10 stages. The final stage is the boss level, which is named Azazel." Heechul said.

"Good luck fighting your way out!" Gamester said as he send the rangers to the basement of the game. "Wait, why are we in the basement? This looks so much like our lab." Kyuhyun said. "Kyuhyun-ah, I hate to say this but in this game, you can call me Law. I'm not Heechul here." the older male said. "Huh?" the others said. "Look, if we wanna get out of this game, we have to use the characters' name instead of ours!" the latter said.

"I'm gonna punch you in the face for giving every-" "First up, Hwoarang vs King!" the announcer said. "You have got to be kidding me?" Kyuhyun said as he got up from the bench and put on the traditional outfit instead of a biker costume. "Woah there fella! Your Taekwondo outfit needs to be untie." Heechul said. "Fine..." the latter said as he untie his outfit as he went into the arena.

Kyuhyun looked at the arena as he is amazed by the quality. "This is awesome." the younger male until he saw his competitor who had a Tiger mask on his face. "Hyung, I think you need stop fooling me." he said through the wrist communicator. "Hwoarang, I don't think I am fooling you..." Leeteuk said who had to use the game character's name.

Kyuhyun noticed as the latter started to use his wrestling movesets. "Help me..." Kyuhyun said as he knew that without his red crystal especially in the game, he is unable to morph into red ranger. "Use your kick!" Siwon said as the maknae quickly use his kicks against King. "YES!" the latter said. "If you remember that moveset quickly, you'll have enough chance to defeat him!" Ryeowook said.

However, King punch him in the stomach as the latter is almost unable to fight against him. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!" Kyuhyun said as he continued to fight against King while the others are hoping Kyuhyun would win his first stage. Meanwhile, Gamester is laughing so manically that he decided to change up the formula for them.

Kyuhyun continued to fight against King during his second round as the others cheered him up. "GO HWOARANG!" Ryeowook shouted despite he really wanted to call Kyuyhyun's real name. "HWOARANG WIN!" the announcer said as Kyuhyun pumped up his fists until they heard from Gamester. "Congratulations... Now, out of my game!" the monster said as Kyuhyun returned back in the real world.

"Huh? I'm me again?" Kyuhyun said as he noticed the others need to get out as well. "Hyung, can you hear me?" he asked. "Kyuhyun, you're out of the game?" Donghae asked. "I think if you defeat one opponent, you'll be back in our current form." they younger male said.

"So, who's next?" Heechul asked. "Next match, Lars Alexandersson vs Christie Monteiro!" the announcer said. "Oh, this is messing up the formula of the game!" Eunhyuk said as Siwon stood up to fight against his competitor.

Siwon slowly walked into the arena as he realized he's fighting a girl. "Hello madam, I really do not want to fight you-" he said until she kicked him instead. "Why is she a capoeria fighter?..." he asked.

Donghae doesn't dare to look at the fight as Heechul took a noticed instead. "Lei, are you je-" "NO!" the younger male (despite his game character is the same age as Heechul's) shouted as he turned away. "Okay." the latter said as they continued to see Siwon's match.

"Come on now, give it a try..." Christie said as Siwon using Lars's moveset to fight against her. "Is there an advantage of Siwon using Lars in this game universe?" Leeteuk asked. "Lars's moveset is not that bad and he can defeat his opponent less than a minute." Heechul answered back until they saw that Siwon easily defeat his opponent. "Not bad for this gentleman..." Eunhyuk said.

Back in the real world, Kyuhyun decided to figure it out what cause all of them including himself that got into the game. "I have to found out first. Siwon continued to fight against Christie despite she's more skilled than him until he managed to defeat her. "LARS ALEXANDERSSON WIN!" the announcer said. "I'm getting out of this game." Siwon said as he got transported back into the reak world.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted as the brothers hugged each other like they have been gone for a long time. "Never mind, have you figure it out about how to stop Gamester?" the older male asked. "Well, I may be a gamer like we were in Mexico incident but not this fighting game. Heechul's more expert in Tekken game than I am." the younger male explained. "But he's still stuck in the game with the others. We have to find Gamester!" Siwon said.

"Next up, Lee Chaolan vs Dragnov!" the announcer said. "Am I fighting a Russian dude?" Ryeowook said as he entered the arena seeing his competitor. "Just use your legs!" Heechul said. "Isn't that Kyu-" Heechul cover Donghae's mouth as he really wanted to see the battle.

"I don't like this idea." Ryeowok said as he continued to fight but unlike the other two, he is unable to hit him. Instead, the latter hit him. "I HATE THIS TOURNAMENT!" he said as he finally got to use his kicks so well that he continued to do so in the second round. "LEE CHAOLAN WIN!" the announcer said as Ryeowook got out of the game.

"AH!" he screamed as he accidentally landed on Kyuhyun instead. "Ryeowook-sshi, are you okay?" Siwon asked. "Never better..." he said. "You landed on me instead..." the younger male said. "Next up, Paul Phoenix vs Feng Wei!" the announcer continued the tournament.

"Oh boy..." Eunhyuk said as he facing a Chinese Kenpo fighter instead. "Is there something wrong, Eunhy- I mean Paul?" Donghae asked. "I don't have the Chuck Norris moveset. I kept mashing buttons in this game." the latter said. "Okay. The only way to get this moveset is to trust your instincts." the latter said.

"Thanks Donghae. I mean Lei. I wish Heechul let us call each other real names instead of the character's names." Euhyuk said as he enter the arena. His match started pretty good and managed to defeat his opponent that easily in his two rounds. "PAUL PHOENIX WIN!" the annoucer said. "No Pain, No Gain!" he said as he managed to get out of the game. "I'm okay." Eunhyuk said as the other three see Eunhyuk again. "The others are still inside the game?" Kyuhyun asked. "I think so." the latter said.

"Guys, I think Gamester is actually setting up something." Ryeowook said. "What do you mean?" Siwon asked. "He's planning to use Heechul who had more knowledge than us. He's making hyung to fight against Leeteuk-sshi once Donghae is out of the game." the younger male explained. "We have to find Gamester!" Eunhyuk said as the other three nodded.

Back in the Tekken world, the tournament were having a break as the oldest memebers were angry about it. "It's all your fault!" Leeteuk said. "Why me?" Heechul answered back. "If you didn't bought the game in the beginning, none of this would have happended to us!" the leader said.

"How would I know this happended?" the latter said as both are about to fight against each other. "STOP OR I'LL PUT YOU BOTH UNDER ARREST!" Donghae shouted causing the other two being confused at the younger male. "Sorry, that was Lei speaking." Donghae said.

"But my point is, we didn't know one of Commander Rex's subordinate trapped us here. If each of us managed to win in this tournament, we can get out of this game, find Gamester and destroy him immediately." the younger male explained.

"He's right. If we wanna get out of the game like the other four, we have to fight our own opponent and destroy Gamester." Leeteuk said. "I shouldn't give everyone the game eariler. Then, none of this would have happened to us." Heechul said as both oldest members hugged each other as an apology. "Guys! Can you hear me?" Ryeowook asked through the communicator wrists.

"Ryeowook? Did you managed to find Gamester?" Leeteuk asked. "I think I hack one of his plans. Once Donghae is out of the game, he's planning to use Heechul to fight against you." the younger male explained. "The tournament is starting back. Lei, you're next!" Heechul said. "Lei Wulong vs Anna Williams!" the announcer said. "Here goes nothing..." Donghae said as he appeared in the arena until he sees her.

"Come over here... Let me talk to you... in closer." Anna said in her seductive voice. "Ew... But I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm gay..." Donghae whispered so that she wouldn't hear him easily. He started it out with good punches but unfortunately, she gets the best out of him. "No More!" Donghae said as he finally give his Lei's impressions by doing a drunken stance as he finally let himself to win against her in the first round. "Woah! Who knew he had a good drunken stance?" Leeteuk said.

Donghae uses all five forms of fighting that he managed to defeat her. "LEI WULONG WIN!" the announcer said. Donghae immediately rushed to the basement of the game as he wanted to get Heechul and Leeteuk out. Unfortunately, he got out of the game as well. "I wasn't able to warn them." the latter said.

"Now, it's time for the pink ranger to fight against the white ranger but instead of the game world, how about in real world?" Gamester said as both the oldest members are out of the game despite they haven't got to fight their own opponents. "Huh? We're out of the game without fighting our opponents?" Heechul said as the others catch to them.

"I thought Gamester was supposed to-" Kyuhyun until they saw Gamester. "You think you fooled me? I don't think so." Gamester said. "We had enough of shinnengans one! Change St-" Heechul was about to morph but Gamester blasted him instead. "Hyung! Heechul!" the others shouted as Heechul is now under Gamester's spell instead. "Wa-Cha!" the latter said as Gamester laughed more manically. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" the team morphed into their ranger suits. "Heechul, we're getting you out of the spell." Leeteuk said as Heechul use Law's moveset to attack the others. "Hyung, it's us!" Kyuhyun said as the latter uses the nunchucks on him.

"Kyuhyun!" Siwon and Ryeowook shouted as they rushed towards him immediately. Eunhyuk and Donghae really don't want to fight against Heechul. "Heechul, we really do not want to do this to you." Donghae said. "Yeah, but not good enough!" the older male said as he send the other two flying off. "Heechul, it's me. You got to snap out of it!" Leeteuk said as he blocked all of Heechul's attacks to defend himself.

"Take the white ranger's crystal!" Gamester said as the other five started to fight against the monster while the oldest members continued to fight against each other. "Listen Heechul, I know you had the knowledge of the game. Use it against Gamester and not us!" Leeteuk said. "I seved my master to destroy you all!" Heechul said as he continued to use Law's moveset.

However, Mr Kim who is still inside the lab destroy the glowing PSP (which is Leeteuk's one) causing Gamester's spell out of Heechul. "NO! MY PINK PUPPET!" he cried as Heechul started to faint instead. "Heechul!" Leeteuk said as the latter woke up. "What the fu-" "Explaination later. We had to destroy Gamester for setting us up in the tournament." Leeteuk said as Heechul quickly recovered as he took his pink global power-up. "Change Standby!" he shouted.

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit as the team are now able to stop Gamester from manipulating one of them. Heechul use his personal weapon to kill Gamester in his first life. "I don't want to use my second life!" Gamester said as he grew into a giant size.

"We need our zords immediately!" Eunhyuk said as the team called their own zords to form a megazord. "Try and see if you can defeat my life!" Gamester said as the team were unable to hold back. "! Is there any idea to defeat this monster?" Donghae said. The others were in a deep thinking until Heechul has an idea.

"Use all of the movesets that you guys fought in the game tournament." he said. "Are you sure?" Kyhyun asked. The pink ranger nodded as the megazords use each member's moveset that they have used in the Tekken world. "No! My life is game over!" Gamester said as he was already being killed by the rangers. "Bad pun over here!" Heechul shouted.

"We beat Gamester and the curse of this game is over!" Eunhyuk said as they kept their PSP into their locker room. "Hey, if it wasn't for Heechul's idea, we'll be hurt by his Law's movesets!" Kyuhyun said. "Thanks Kyuhyun-ah. But I really want to say it's that I'm sorry guys." the older male apologized instead.

"I shouldn't have given you guys the game in the beginning." he continued. "Hey, you're not the only one. We're all a bit of obessed in that game too." Donghae said. "And you're right Leeteuk-hyung, we were too focused on the Tekken 6 game that we forgot to do our work." Siwon said. "Or homework for me and Donghae." Ryeowook added in. "Well, the curse is over." Leeteuk said. "Shall we go back to our usual routines?" Eunhyuk asked. "Yeah, we gotta deal with the customers though." Heechul said as the team went back to do thier duties.

To be continued...