Episode 19

Power Rangers SJ Force

Outside the university, Eunhyuk is waiting outside the main gate as he saw Heechul walking towards him. "Hey hyung, how's the test? Did it go well?" the younger male asked as Heechul is shown to be frustrated. "I hate tests! I got a B+!" the older male as he showed his test paper to Eunhyuk while the latter is confused about it.

In the museum, the others were surprised that Heechul got a B+ in his own test. "Bro, what's wrong getting a B+ in your test paper?" Ryeowook asked as the others thought Heechul would be happy with his results. "Hey, my umma would celebrate if I got a B+." Donghae said as Heechul finally let out his frustration.

"You don't get it! If I get a B+ in my test, it's-" "UNBELIEVEABLE!" a middle-aged woman said as the pink ranger turned to see her. "Umma?!?!?!?" he said in his confusion voice. Mrs Kim who dressed as a bussiness woman appeared in front of her son. "Listen, if you want to run in our family bussiness, you need to study harder." his mother said as the other six realized Heechul is from the rich family.

"Wait, you're the son of one of the owner, The Kims' Beauty Spa?" Kyuhyun asked as Heechul nodded with the embrassment. "Free toner for you all." Mrs Kim said as Leeteuk was happy to see a free toner and he gave it to the others. "That's very nice of you, umma." Heechul said as his mother give him a snarky answer. "Nice? Please, this is what bussiness should be. A happy customer is a return customer." Mrs Kim said as she give him the pep talk for a while.

"Sweetie, you need to get an A or better, A+ for the test." she said as Heechul realized he is being put under the same pressure again until he heard a signal from Mr Kim. "I'm so sorry umma. My boss, Mr Kim Wonsoo is calling me." he said as his mother understand and left him with the others. "What's the matter?" Siwon asked as Mr Kim revealed a monster is taking some successful bussiness people. "We're on our way. Let's go!" Leeteuk command the team as they went to the location a monster is seen.

A bussiness man is trying to run away from the monster as he was seen being grabbed by the monster until a blue arrow appeared to hit the monster instead. "What?" he said as the rangers appeared in front of him. "Why are you trying to get the successful bussiness people instead?" Leeteuk asked.

"Don't you get it? I'm Worny! I get these type of people to be captured instead." Worny said as he summonded the minions to fight the rangers. While the rangers were fighting against them, Mrs Kim is walking towards her company until Worny appeared right in front of her causing her to scream for help. Heechul noticed it was his mother screaming for help as he rushed towards her.

"Um- Madam!" he shouted as he defeated a last few minions and he ran to defend his mother. "Hey!" Worny said as Heechul in his pink ranger suit telling his mother to run away. "Thank you kind sir." Mrs Kim as she went out of the sight while Heechul continued to battle against Worny. "I'll get that woman and your crystals next time!" the monster said as he went back to the spaceship while the rangers demorph to figure out why that type of monster wants to capture these specific bussiness man/woman.

Back in the museum, Heechul is studying something else instead of the history of beauty spa until his mother walked in causing him to quickly hide the book. "Sweetie, I need to tell you something." she said as Heechul felt another under pressure again since few hours ago. "Yes, umma?" he asked. "The pink ranger is the one who saved my life." she explained as Heechul knew she was talking about him.

"Really? What does he do?" he asked to hide his ranger identity. "Maybe their commander tells them what to do and that pink ranger is always more ready and he has this instinct for saving people. Plus, he has the grace of beauty when attacking these monster. Maybe I need him to be my new successor instead of you." Mrs Kim as Heechul was surprised by the fact that his mother wants his ranger identity to take over his family's bussiness instead of his usual self. "What? But I'm the only child in your family!" he said as Mrs Kim give him a forehead kiss as a goodbye for a while.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked as Heechul simply shook his head as a disappointment. "I can't believe my mother would prefer my ranger identity over me for a family's bussiness!" he said. "But you did mention you really do not want to be a beauty and spa management." Kyuhyun added in. "Yeah, I really wanted to be study more about artifacts for the museum instead, not bussiness but I really don't want to dissapoint my family." he explained.

"Is that why you tend to be hesitant instead?" Leeteuk asked. Heechul was about to answer the leader's question as he realized he got to take his retake test. "Eunhyuk, can you drive me there? I'm going to be late." the older male said as Eunhyuk agreed to let him use his motorbike to get the latter to the University.

The other five are in the lab to disscuss about Worny. "Usually, monsters who has the captive of capturing people would held them as hostage." Donghae said. "Most importantly, why bussiness people?" Leeteuk said as Mr Kim appeared with his laptop. "I've figured it out why. He gets the people who are part of the beauty and spa bussiness especially to the owners." Mr Kim explained until both maknaes realized something.

"Wait, you did say Worny only capture people who are part of beauty and spa management, right?" Kyuhyun asked as the others agreed with him. "He wants to take Heechul's mother as well since she owns The Kims' Beauty Spa." Ryeowook said as Donghae decided to call Eunhyuk and Heechul about the monster's plan.

After a long distance of riding on the motobike, Heechul thanked Eunhyuk for sending him before the test could start. "Anchovy, do you get the feeling that you really don't want to be part of a family's bussiness?" Heechul asked as Eunhyuk was startled by the latter's words.

"Well, I would just tell them the truth honestly. But it takes a lot of time do so." the younger male answered. "Thanks for that though." Heechul said as he went inside the University until Eunhyuk recevied the call. "Eunhyuk-sshi! We figured about the monster's plan!" Donghae said through the phone call. "I have to tell Heechul!" Eunhyuk said as he rushed inside the University.

Meanwhile, Mrs Kim thanked her customer as she walked out of the place. "If only my son would do my bussiness that well." she said to herself until Worny captured her instead. "HELP!" she screamed as she was being hold by Worny and he kept her inside the cage.

Back in University, Heechul is doing his own exams. He is at the last question to do until Eunhyuk knocked the door instead. "Sir, I am so sorry, can I have Heechul for a few minutes?" he asked as Heechul already finished his test. "Sir, I have gotta go. For a few minutes." the latter said as the professor alllowed him though.

"What's with you Anchovy? Interrupting my test!" Heechul said. "It's Worny and he got your mum instead." Euhyuk said as as Heechul stopped runnning after realizing those words Eunhyuk have said. "Bro, what did the monster do to my umma?" Heechul asked. "Your mum is his final part so that he can absorb her soul." the younger male said causing Heechul to morph instantly without his global power-up while Eunhyuk ask him to wait for him.

Meanwhile, in the warehouse, Worny has somehow a bunch of skeletons while Mrs Kim is scared of him. "Tell me, are you related to that specific pink ranger?" Worny said as Mrs Kim hesitant about those words. "Me related to a ranger? Sir, I only have one child who is helpless. Please, don't do this to me..." Mrs Kim said as Worny was about to take her soul until a blast from Ryeowook's gun shoot him.

"Stop it right there!" Leeteuk said as they are already in their ranger suits. "Minions, get them and their crystals!" Worny said as he grabbed Mrs Kim instead while the team fight against the minions. While Worny is running from them to get Mrs Kim's soul, Eunhyuk and Heechul who are in their ranger suits as well kicked him instead. Eunhyuk fight against Worny while Heechul untied his mother's rope.

"Um- Miss, are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine. Thank you Mr Pink." she said as she hugged (unknowingly) her son as Heechul wanting to cry despite his mother knew he is a strong person. "But can you at least tell me what he did to other bussiness people?" he asked. "He somehow took their souls and turned them into some kind of creepy skeletons." Mrs Kim said as she was placed somewhere safe.

Meanwhile, the rangers have finished fighting against the minions while Eunhyuk is struggling to get up from Worny. "Eunhyuk-sshi, are you okay?" Donghae asked. "I'm fine." the latter answered back as Worny was about to take him until a pink daggers slash his weak point causing the souls of the other bussniess people returned back into their human forms. "No! Not the souls!" Worny said as the rangers are proud of Heechul being more proactive.

"Now, let's take this monster down!" Heechul said as the main team use their own attacks to slash Worny down while Heechul use his global power-up to charge up his dagger and managed to kill Worny instead. Just then, Worny is now a giant causing the team to call their zords to form a megazord. The first attack did pretty well until Worny was about to take their zord's soul.

"Ryeowook-sshi! Let my zord go for a while!" Heechul said. "But why?" Ryeowook asked. "Trust me, I know what I am doing!" the latter said as the younger male agreed to let the pink ranger to go so that Heechul can use his hidden attack. "What?" Worny was shocked that Heechul use his Phoenix Wind powers on him. "Now guys!" he said as the megazord do it's final attack and it makes Worny died instead.

The rangers are still in their rangers suit as Mrs Kim hugged Heechul instead. "Madam, why are you still here?" Siwon asked. "I want to speak this specific ranger, alone." she said as the others left him with his mother. "Can I tell you something secert? My son has to take over his bussiness once I'm getting into a senior age.But since he wanted to do some other things, can you take over my place instead?" Mrs Kim said.

Heechul (while in pink ranger suit) was shocked that his mother knew that he wanted to learn more about artifacts for the museum. "Um-... Madam, you cannot ask a ranger take over your usual bussiness instead." he said. Mrs Kim was surprised about it. "But, why? You seem to make a good candidate to take over-"

"A ranger like me has other duties to do like saving people. Also, respect your son's decision about him wanting to do something else. Sometimes, a child cannot follow his parents' footsteps. Please forgive me madam." Heechul explained to his mother while pretending to be his ranger identity. "I... I understand, Mr Pink. Thank you for your kind advice." Mrs Kim said as Heechul says goodbye to his mother.

Back in the museum, Heechul look at his test paper results as the others looked at it. "It's okay hyung, you can do it again." Kyuhyun said as they noticed Mrs Kim walking into the cafe. "Heechul, can I take to you for a moment?" Mrs Kim asked as Leeteuk let the latter talk to her son. "I talked to the pink ranger about whether I want him to take over our family's bussiness." she said.

"Oh yeah, that pink ranger..." Heechul lied as he knew that he was the one talk to his mother. "Anyway, he said that I should have been considerate about what you really want to do though." Mrs Kim. "But I really wanted to make you and Appa proud." Heechul said as his mother hugged him instead.

"Sweetie, your appa and I couldn't be proud for you." Mrs Kim said. "By delcare of the pink ranger's words, I allow you to focus on your artifacts works." she said. "Really? Kamsaminda!" Heechul said as he hugged his mother again. "Although, can I have more thing?..." he asked in his worst ageyo. "What is it?" Mrs Kim said in her snarker tone.

In the lab, Heechul is putting the basket on the table. "So, your umma allowed you to do artifacts for the museum?" Eunhyuk asked. "Yup. But hey, if it wasn't for you telling me about what I really want to do, I'll be stuck doing all of those beauty stuff. Anyway, open the basket." the older male said as Eunhyuk and Ryeowook opened the basket's cover as it revealed a package of all the Mrs Kim's beauty products.

"Omo! This is awesome!" Ryeowook. "I may not run in my family's bussiness but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy being beauty than most women except my umma." Heechul said as the others went to grab the products and just as they were about to go to the bathroom, Heechul stopped. "You can't do that beauty stuff without this expertise teaching all of you how to do this stuff." Heechul said as the team laughed and went to the bathroom to do their beauty stuff.

To be continued...