Episode 35

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the training pot, Eunhyuk continued to train himself after his wish incident where the ninja slapped him after he almost took out his mask. Leeteuk starts to worry about him that he is a bit agitated about the ninja.

"Eunhyuk, you need to take a break for a while. I know we want to find out who is that ninja is." Leeteuk said as he turned off the training pot. "I'm sorry." the brown ranger said. "Don't worry, one day we will figure it out about the ninja's mask." Leeteuk said with a smile that can only hope Eunhyuk feels better. "Speaking of one day, where are the others?" Eunhyuk asked.

In the museum, Heechul is still doing his duties where Donghae and Ryeowook visit them again after their school hours. "Mr Kim said there is a celebrity coming to our museum" Heechul said. "Who is it?" Ryeowook asked. "Well, a good friend of mine who once called me 'Kim ' that I am safe for no apparent reasons. It's BoA." the older male said.

"EEEK!" Donghae shouted as Ryeowook covered his ears while Heechul was surprised. "BoA is coming to-to the museum?" the blue ranger asked. "Yup. She was my schoolmate in my high school. Plus, she is coming here to check it out, not for auditioning. That's it." Heechul said as he went to the customer. "What's the whole point? She's just a singer." Siwon said in the kitchen.

Donghae punched through the door as both brothers (Siwon and Kyuhyun) were surprised about it. "Just a singer? She's is like our country's Britney Spears except better! Plus, she's so pretty!" Donghae said as he carried the chocolate sauce to put it outside only for him to get bumped by BoA.

"I'm so sorry." he said as BoA told him to countdown for a while. "Let it go. 1, 2, 3." she said as Donghae removed the chocolate sauce from her that it spilled on her shirt. "I swear, I will pay for a new shirt." he said. "It's okay. I can get a new shirt anytime soon." the latter female said. "Donghae, this is BoA-sshi. BoA, meet Donghae." Heechul said as he knew this is going to be awkward for the blue ranger.

"But really, thanks for believing me that I should hold the auditions for the new ones. Plus, I might need a new male back-up dancer." she said. "Really?" Donghae said. "Oh please, just tell everyone the truth that in your non-kendo time, you actually sing and da-" Ryeowook interrupting his friend making Donghae ended up punching him on his nose. "Hey!" Ryeowook said as he went to Kyuhyun immediately.

"I love to sing and dance in my room." Donghae said. "Great, see you at the audition." BoA said as she left the others at the museum. Siwon is actually jealous that BoA looked at Donghae so much that he wanted to kill her until he got hit by Kyuhyun. "Yah! What was that for?" he asked. "Sorry. I just saw my hyung is actually jealous of BoA looking at his crush. Just tell him the truth!" Kyuhyun said as Siwon shook his head.

Just as Leeteuk and Eunhyuk arrived at the museum, they received a call from Mr Kim. "Mr Kim, is there something wrong?" Leeteuk asked. "I received a message from Angel. He's here on Earth!" Mr Kim said. "Wait, what was he doing during this entire time?" Eunhyuk asked. "He's was searching the dark crystal to destroy it. The one Polly is still holding." Mr Kim said.

"So, where is he?" Kyuhyun asked. "It's at Maccaden Forest, Amber Beach." Mr Kim said. The team use the dragon zord to ride as they have to find Angel instead. "Okay, I guess Angel should be here." Kyuhyun said as Angel was a bit injured though. "Help me rangers. I knew you're the ones who got the crystals instead." Angel said.

"Alright then, let's head back to the lab." Heechul said as Leeteuk stopped him for a while. "Wait up, shouldn't you already know that you explained to us about the origin of those spirit crystals?" the leader asked. "Well, Commander Rex hit me so hard that I actually couldn't remember so well." Angel said. "But luckily, I have managed to grab 10 global power-ups since he knew it's a duplicate ones." Angel said.

"Wait, 10 global power-ups?" Ryeowook asked. "Um, I still have the Tiger, Phoenix, Gorilla, Dragon, Pegasus, Lion, Eagle, Armadillo and Squid zords. It's just that the new one is Falcon, I think." Angel said as Ryeowook knew that Falcon zord doesn't exist at all. "Guys, I don't think Mr Kim mentioned about the new zord until Angel says so." the purple ranger said.

"You're lying!" Kyuhyun shouted as 'Angel' revealed to be a monster who is sent by Polly. "Hahahaha, you rangers are much more of a fooler than the previous rangers." the monster said. "Why you son of a b-" Heechul was interrupted by blast. "Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" the team morphed into their ranger suits.

"What have you done to Angel?!?!?" Siwon said as he start to attack the monster. "I am Darkmoon! I held Angel for a hostage since he knew about the dark crystal." Darkmoon said as he attacked the green ranger causing him to bleed easily on his left arm. "SIWONNIE!" Donghae cried as he start to shield him easily, getting his sword ready.

However, they saw a glowing on Darkmoon's body which in turns is Angel. "Angel!" the team shouted. "Please help me. I try to search the dark crystal so that you guys can destroy the dark crystal." Ange said. "What does the dark crystal holds in its powers?" Eunhyuk asked. "It's more worse than you rangers can ever imagined. That dark crystal can actually kill not one or two but millions of people, including you guys." Angel explained as the team realized why Polly had the dark crystal on her own.

"So, Polly's been using the dark crystal to kill her husband?" Heechul asked as Angel nodded before it turned back into Darkmoon. "You're pathetic! You'll never get the dark crystal from Polly!" Darkmoon said as he start to attack Siwon instead. "Hyung! Siwon!" the others shouted as Siwon is unable to attack him.

"Don't worry, I will keep you safe from hell!" Darkmoon said as he left the rangers instead. "We've got to free Angel!" Leeteuk said as they rushed to Siwon who is feeling any better. "Siwon, are you okay?" Donghae asked. "I'm fine. Wait a moment, he plant it on my wirst communicator?" Siwon said as he saw the black dot on his communicator.

In the sapceship, Commander Rex is asking for more sake since he is still angry at his wife. "Commander, calm yourself down. We don't even know how Polly managed to get the dark crystal." Slasher said. Darkmoon appeared with Polly in her room.

"I am glad you got Angel stuck with you though. He's the main reason why my husband is more angerier than usual." she said with a smirk. "I can see why. Plus, I plant a black dot on the green ranger's communicator to hear what they said in their conversatiom." Darkmoon said as he starts to laugh more manically.

Back in the lab, Kyuhyun treat Siwon's arm with the bandages. "Thanks Kyuhyun-ah." he said with a smile. "Nah. Besides, just confess your love to Dong-" Kyuhyun said only for him to get his feet hurt. "Yah!" he shouted at his older brother. As both brothers are about to argue, Ryeowook immediately stopped them from doing so.

"If you guys argue one more time, I will let Mr Kim send you back to Beijing!" the purple ranger said. "I will bug myself for a while." Kyuhyun said as he use his phone to kill time. "Anyway, Leeteuk-hyung has build something that will separate Darkmoon and Angel. That way, we can defeat him while Angel gets to safety." Ryeowook said as Leeteuk demonstrated it.

The machine actually separates a tiny tree and a rock. "What?" they shouted. "Yup. Don't tell Mr Kim but I kinda stole it from the other rangers who are like us but only American version." Leeteuk said as the others are starting to creep away from their leader. "Hey!" he shouted as he shook his head thinking the others a bit of an idiot.

However, his instinct was right. Everyone can hear Donghae's warming up noise. "Do Re Mi Fa!" he shouted as Leeteuk and Eunhyuk covering their ears, Ryeowook going out for a while and Siwon just stay still like a true idiot. "So La Ti DO!!!!!" Donghae shouted so loud until Kyuhyun stopped him, slamming the book. "Donghae-ah, stop, stop! What the hell are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked.

Donghae starts to grin as he cannot stop his excitement as he starts to tell the truth. "BoA, the popular singer... she thinks I should audition!" the blue ranger said. Kyuhyun facepalmed himself as he asked himself why did his older brother love him so much. "Oh good grief." the red ranger said.

"What, you think I'm crazy?" the older male asked in confusion. "Yes, you are crazy, along with a million other screaming fans of BoA." Kyuhyun said in his snarky tone. As Donghae returned back from the book, Kyuhyun dragged him instead. "I studied music for three years. You don't need a book. You need me." the youngest said as he starts his own warming up. "Now, follow me." he said as he blabbered as Donghae starts to follow him.

Meanwhile, Heechul starts to teach Siwon how to dance in BoA style. "🎤Taito na JIINZU ni nejikomu. Watashi to iu tatakau BODY. Donna chiisana negai ni mo. Tsuranuku chansu wo agete My Dream!🎤" Heechul sang as he asked for a water that Siwon handed him. "You see? That's how it's done. Maybe a crowd will call you! MaSi! MaSi! MaSi! MaSi!" the pink ranger said as he start to chant Siwon's name. "Hyung... HYUNG STOP! Don't chant my name. I have stage fright." Siwon explained.

"Meh." Heechul said in his snarky tone as he gives Siwon a fake microphone. "Don't worry. It's just me. Come on." Heechul said as Siwon started to sing but only to cringe a bit about his singing voice. "🎤Kimi to watashi no aida ni. Ai ga mitsukerarenai nara. Sekaijuu no ne doko ni mo. Sonna mono nante nai no My Dream.🎤" the green ranger sang that Heechul covered his ears for a while until he stopped the younger male.

"Okay stop. That's terrible!" the older male said. "What? It's not!" Siwon argued back. "Really? I just recorded from the recorder when we help you to get Kyuhyun's confession about Ryeowook." Heechul said as he played the recorder causing Siwon to feel disappointment in himself.

"Siwon, we need to talk." Heechul said as both males sat down on the bench. "You, my dongsaeng, are trying to impress Donghae. But he likes 'BoA! You're my favorite!'. You're just a little jelly that BoA may take your crush..." Heechul said. Siwon started to get triggered by the pink ranger's words.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" the green ranger shouted. "Yah! What's stupid is that all of us, including Mr Kim knew from the very beginning we met you and Kyuhyun in Beijing. You started to have heart eyes on our blue ranger." Heechul answered back after Siwon realized everyone including his brother knew from the very beginning. Heechul started to calm down after seeing the younger male became worried.

"Aish... You should just tell Donghae how you really feel. His reaction may surprise you. Let's get back to the museum." the older male said as he put the fake microphone in Siwon's pocket while the latter is speechless about what the pink ranger have said. "Is he telling the truth?" he thought as he followed Heechul back into the museum.

In the museum, one male is crying that he thought he didn't get in. "I was so scared!" the male said as Siwon looked at him weirdly. "Oh my! I just hope I do well." Siwon said to himself that he saw Donghae actually sing and dance so well that he wonders if the blue ranger didn't take kendo sessions.

"🎤 Hashiru kodou wo eranda. Futari to iu ikiteru BODY. Donna kasuka na yokan ni mo. Shinjiru chikara wo agete My Dream. Taito na JIINZU ni nejikomu. Watashi to iu tatakau BODY. Donna chiisana negai ni mo. Kagayaku CHANSU wo agete My Dream.🎤" Donghae sang so well as well as his dancing skills that Siwon realizing he is falling hard for the blue ranger.

Meanwhile, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun are watching the blue ranger doing his audition as he finished the song and dance. Soon, everyone was clapping for him including Siwon. "Very nice Donghae, you really got it going on." BoA said. Donghae giggled a bit after he heard a compliment from her. "Oh gosh, thank you." Donghae said in a more polite tone.

"Next up is Choi Siwon." the female announcer said as she gives the wireless microphone to Siwon. Donghae was surprised that his crush is doing an audition instead. "Siwonnie? You're auditioning?" he asked. "Yup, so?" the green ranger said. "But you have stage fright." Donghae said as Siwon start go up on stage giving the blue ranger a facepalm on him.

"Yeah!..." Kyuhyun shouted but at the same time, it was a sarcastic one. "Go MaSi!" Heechul cheered as Siwon cringe at his embarrassing nickname. The song, Valenti, starts to play only for Siwon to get more scared as he is starts to sing instead. "🎤Kakujitsu ni watashi no mirai o makikonde. Koi wa hashiridaa kimi no te o tsukanda.🎤" he sang but it is still cringey that Heechul and Eunhyuk covering their ears, Kyuhyun not being entertained and Donghae was embarrass at this moment.

"Hold up. Are you sure you're up for this?" BoA asked as Siwon is still scared whether he should continue or not. However, Donghae seeing the green ranger being scared, decided to help him. "We're better as a duet. Can we choose a different song instead?" the blue ranger said. "Yeah, sure." BoA said as Donghae thanked her. "Just give us one second." he said. "One." Siwon said as he laughed nervously.

"Siwonnie, here's the key to stage fright: just imagine they're all horses that Heechul-hyung gave you that silly nickname and not scary people." Donghae explained to help Siwon overcome his fear. "Horses?" Siwon asked as Donghae simply cute nodded at him. "Okay. Horses, horses, horses!" Siwon said as his imagination turned the judges into horses including BoA.

Siwon starts to grin like a true idiot as he gains some confidence from Donghae. "Okay!" he shouted. "Play 'No.1' please!" Donghae said as the person cue the music to a different one as both male starts to hear the beat to follow the rhythm.

(Here's the song reference. Just pretend Donghae and Siwon are singing, so just kill me.)

Donghae:

🎤Odum soge ni orgur bodaga
Nado molle nunmuri hullosso
🎤

Siwon:

🎤Sori obshi nar taraomyo bichun gon
Finally nar argo gamssajungoni
🎤

Donghae:

🎤Choum ne sarang bichwojudon non
Naui ibyorkaji bongoya
🎤

Both:

🎤You still my no. 1 nar chaji marajwo
Naui surphum garyojwo
Jo gurum gwie norur sumgyo bichur dadajwo
Gurur anun igiri ne nunmur moruge...
🎤

Siwon:

🎤Byonhan gurur yoghajin marajwo
Ni orgurdo jogumshig byonhanika
🎤

Donghae:

🎤But I miss you... Nor ijur su issur ka
Want you back in my life
I want you back in my life
Naui sarangdo jinan chuogdo modu da sarajyo gajiman
🎤

Both:

🎤You still my no. 1
Borumi jinamyon jagajinun surphun bid
Nar deshin heso gui girur beunghejulle
Moda jonhan ne sarang nachorom bichwojwo
🎤

(Instrumental Break)

Siwon:

🎤Gakum jamdun naui change chajawa gui anbur jonhejulle
Na kumgyor sogeso tatuthan gui son nukir su idorog
🎤

Donghae:

🎤Woh... Doo doo doo doo...🎤

Both:

🎤Hajiman onurbam nar chaji marajwo
Naui surphum garyojwo
🎤

Donghae:

🎤Jo gurum gwie norur sumgyo bichur dadajwo
Gurur anun igiri ne nunmur moruge
🎤

Siwon:

🎤Borumi jinamyon jagajinun surphun bid
Nar deshin heso gui girur beunghejulle
Moda jonhan ne sarang you still my no. 1
🎤

Donghae:

🎤You Still My no. 1...🎤

While they were singing and dancing, the judges including BoA were joining the beat while Heechul, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun followed them as they were using their heads to synchronize the beat and swinging their heads. At the final part, Siwon twirled Donghae to get close to him as the blue ranger was surprised after the song had ended. Both males were panting for air but they still look at each other's eyes.

Soon, everyone was clapping for them after their brilliant dancing. "Really nice. Made me wanna jump in there and sing harmony." BoA said with a delightful smile. "Thanks for that." she said as both males bowed down for her compliment. "Sure. It was fun." Donghae said. "Fun." Siwon said as he laughed nervously despite the brilliant audition.

"That was daebaek hyung!" Kyuhyun said as Eunhyuk came out from the kitchen. "I want to be no.2!" Eunhyuk said as both Donghae and Siwon stopped him from going on the stage. "I don't think so." Siwon said. "Nope. Sorry, Eunhyuk-sshi." Donghae said as both males dragging him back to the lab. "Hey..." the brown ranger said as he realized he still has Sungmin as his boyfriend.

Back in the lab, Leeteuk and Ryeowook continued to experiment with the machine that Leeteuk stole. "Forgive me Ms Kendall..." the white ranger said as the others arrived in the lab.

"Tell me your auditions are done..." Ryeowook said with more snark tone. "We're done. We need to get Darkmoon to follow us." Eunhyuk said. "Let's go back to the Maccaden Forest." Leeteuk said as the team uses the dragon zord again to fly back to Amber Beach.

As the team arrived at Maccaden Forest, Leeteuk revealed that Mr Kim brings out the gigantic cards with huge words to trap Darkmoon so that they can free Angel from the hostage. While the team starts to prepare, Siwon starts to man up his own feelings for Donghae when the younger male is getting ready.

"Your audition today was really really awesome." Siwon said with Donghae smiling so innocently. "Thanks. So was yours." the latter answered back. "Please, I was the worst one for you." the green ranger said. "Meh. I'm not talking about your dancing. I'm talking about your courage. You're scared to death but you got up there and sang there anyway. I don't know how you did it." Donghae said.

Siwon was already confused until he couldn't take it anymore. "I uh... I did it because I thought you were... um..." the green ranger doesn't know how to start his own words that Donghae looked at him too innocently. "You thought I... what?" the younger male asked.

The green ranger finally gets to explain everything to Donghae that he couldn't take it anymore. "You were so gaga over BoA, that popular singer. I just thought that maybe if I could dance... You would like me too." he explained the truth as his eyes are on the ground. Donghae's left hand touched Siwon's right cheek to give him a warm message he's been trying to say.

"Siwonnie, that monster almost fooled us, but you figured it out he was lying. You found the bug he planted on your glove. Now, you're about to fight him... ...just to give us a chance to set Angel free. Don't you see? Even if you never sing or danced, to me, you're a total rockstar." Donghae explained that both of them are about to kiss when Heechul interrupted them instead. 

"Hey dongsaengs!" the pink ranger said as both males got away from him due to the fact Heechul disturbed their intimate moment. Donghae was blushing deep red as a tomato while Siwon starts to get angry at Heechul instead. "Why did you do that?" he angrily asked as Heechul whistled away when he gives a high-five to Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun, knowing their plan has been succeeded. 

"Okay. The machine is ready to go. Siwon, you need to be careful when you're fighting against Darkmoon." Leeteuk said as he knew Darkmoon is powerful than any monster they ever faced off. "I will try my best hyung." Siwon said as he took out his wrist communicator from the jar to fool Darkmoon.

"Donghae, I'm going after Darkmoon. He's got to be near Maccaden Forest." Siwon said as he still felt cringy about his acting. "But Siwonnie, you'll be vulnerable to the team. Maybe I should go with you instead." Donghae followed the cards. "No! I must do this on my own! I have to defeat Darkmoon to get the dark crystal." Siwon said.

In the spaceship, Polly has managed to overhear the conversation (despite it's actually fake). "Darkmoon, go back to that forest so we can collect the crystal instead." she said as Darkmoon bowed down to her before leaving her in the room.

Siwon pulled out the black dot from his communicator as he threw out from far away. "Phew, I am never want to hear that type of acting, again." Kyuhyun said as Leeteuk nodded for Siwon. "Be Careful!" Donghae said with a worried tone. "I will, Donghae." Siwon answered back as he smiled back to the blue ranger.

The green ranger is waiting for Darkmoon to appear as the others hide behind the giant rock to make sure Darkmoon is easily tired. "Hahahaha, once you are defeated, your crystal will be given to Polly instead." Darkmoon said. "I really thought you meant Commander Rex but whatever it is, Change Standby!" Siwon said as he took out his global power-up.

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Henge!" he morphed into his green ranger suit as he starts to fight against Darkmoon despite his left arm being more injured. "Siwon!" Donghae cried as Leeteuk stopped him for a while. "Don't! Siwon has to worn out Darkmoon to get Angel out." the leader said as the blue ranger begins to worry about Siwon.

It was an intense battle for both Siwon and Darkmoon as the green ranger continued to battle against the monster despite he knew Angel needs to get out of the hostage. Just then, Darkmoon is unable to hold himself for a while as Siwon noticed the glowing transformation. "Hyung, now!" he shouted as Leeteuk pressed the button that split both Darkmoon and Angel.

"ANGEL!" the others shouted as they went to the owner who gave them the crystals earlier while Donghae went to Siwon to see if he's okay. "Siwon, are you okay?" Donghae asked as he wanted to cry for him. "Donghae, I'm fine. But, thank you..." the latter said with a smile despite wearing a helmet as Donghae smiled back.

However, Darkmoon ran away from the rangers that they were about to catch up until they saw Mr Kim who is riding a motorbike to save Angel. "You guys go ahead, I'll take care of Angel." Mr Kim said as the main team instantly morphed into their ranger suits.

"That's the end for you, Darkmoon!" the white ranger said as Darkmoon summoned the minions to destroy the rangers. The main five uses their personal weapons to defeat the majorities of the minions.

"WHITE CLAWS!"

"PINK DAGGER!"

"BROWN SPEAR!"

"BLUE ARROW!"

"PURPLE SHURIKEN!"

The main five managed the kill the minions whereas the sixth rangers battle against Darkmoon. "It's no use if you want to get the dark crystal!" the monster said as both males are unable to find his weakpoint. "Bull! We just want to destroy you and take the dark crystal!" Kyuhyun said. "Hyung, finish him off on your own." the red ranger said as Siwon nodded to kill off Darkmoon as the main five appeared with them.

"Thank you milady!" Darkmoon said as the team uses their zords to form a megazord. Soon, they realized that Darkmoon is a bit stronger. "Guys, we combine the Armadillo and Squid zord into our megazord." Donghae said as the others are staring at him like a true idiot. "Huh?! So suddenly?!" Heechul asked.

"Donghae, are you really a pabo? Don't talk without thinking!" Eunhyuk said. "I'm sorry but I don't think this is going to work!" Kyuhyun said as Darkmoon continued to use his attacks on the megazord. "ARGH! I can't take it anymore! Guys, just combine the Armadillo and Squid Zord! Please! Just use them!" the blue ranger said as he got up from his seat and starts to shake everybody to let their megazord combine with the additional zords.

"Okay, okay. Donghae, calm down!" Siwon said as he let the blue ranger return back to his normal personality. Leeteuk and Ryeowook summoned both Armadillo and Squid zord but just as they were about to press the button. "That's right! Get in the spirits of it!" the blue ranger said as he pressed the buttons at the same time causing both white and purple ranger angry at him. "YAH!" both males shouted as the both auxiliary zords combine with the main zords.

"What? This is the new power?" Kyuhyun asked as he was amazed at what Donghae did to their megazord. "Did he watched too much of Episode 35 from that Samurai show where the same blue ranger has the same idea?" Eunhyuk asked. "Don't look at me, I don't know how he managed to plan all of this when he was auditioning for BoA backup dancer." Ryeowook said.

"Let's just say, you guys can call me Ryuu 2.0!" Donghae said as Heechul just shook his head thinking that narm charm makes Siwon loves him too much. "Whatever it is, this new megazord is so powerful..." Siwon said. "Alright then everyone, let's kill Darkmoon!" Leeteuk said as their megazord uses both the Armadillo and Squid zord to attack Darkmoon.

"Guys, use our global power-ups. That includes your upgrade one Leeteuk-hyung." Donghae said as everyone uses their own global power-up and the two auxiliary zords to combine their powers as they finally managed to kill Darkmoon.

"Polly! I'm sorry!..." Darkmoon said as he has been defeated by the rangers. "Well, that brings our chapter close." Siwon said as everyone starts to realize that both Donghae and Siwon watched the same show as they think both males are idiots.

In the spaceship, Polly gets angry that her only protector has been killed off by the rangers. Just then, she overheard Commander Rex's conversation with someone else. "Yes, I will get my wife to pass the dark crystal to you as fast as I can. She will realize that she's been fooled by me." he said through the phone as Polly ran off from her room and the spaceship.

Meanwhile, in the lab, Mr Kim treating Angel with more bandages. "Are you still feeling okay?" he asked. "Yeah, but Polly still has the dark crystal in her hands." Angel said. "The boys told me that the dark crystal can kill anyone including us?" the manager asked. "Yes. I am certain. But it is more than that killing, it can merge good and hell in this world. That's why I need these boys to destroy that crystal before it can do much worse." Angel said as Mr Kim starts to get worried about them.

In the museum, everyone is waiting for the results to see who will be the new backup dancer for BoA.  "Hello. Thanks for being patient. I'm about to announce that the newest male back-up dancer for my new single is..." she said with the microphone as Donghae crossed his fingers while Siwon just stared at the blue ranger for being too adorable.

"Dam Gi Joon!" BoA said as the male who previously thought he didn't get in, made it through the cut as he was hugging his family for being a success. Donghae and Siwon clapped for him as Eunhyuk went to them. "I'm sorry for disturbing you." the brown ranger said. "It's okay Eunhyuk-sshi, we're fine." Siwon said as the brown ranger left both males alone.

"I wish I could add you two as my new backup dancers but I only need one." BoA said as both males smiled at her with generosity. "You two are really great together by the way." she said as both males giggled a bit. "So, we're pretty much done here. Donghae, would like to catch a movie with me?" BoA asked. Donghae hesitated for a while before giving a fully honest answer.

"Thank you BoA-sunbaenim but I still have school to go and I'm actually gay. I see you as my favorite though." the blue ranger said as Siwon knew in his heart Donghae would stay with him forever. "Okay. I hope you will see me in one of my tours." BoA said as she waved goodbye to them. "See ya!" Siwon said as he also waved to her as part of goodbye.

Donghae giggled before he starts to whisper at Siwon's ear. "I hope you're feeling better about your left arm." he said with a more innocent smile. Siwon smile back at him as both Donghae and Siwon starts to share an innocent kiss on their lips which also marks their actual first kiss as well before letting themselves to get some air.

"Besides, I am already hanging with a pop star." Donghae said as both males started to giggle before going back to the lab to join the others as Donghae lay his head on Siwon's shoulder to get some rest while Siwon looked at him like he is the cutest thing that has ever happended to him while they were holding hands meaning they are the official couple and no longer would hide their secrets feelings from each other.

To be continued...