Episode 26

Power Rangers SJ Force

"Hyung, are you really that crazy?" Kyuhyun asked. Leeteuk shooked his head as he was being serious about defeating Vexhag. "Look, he is stronger than most of us but we need to train more if we're going to defeat him to avenge your appa and your grandparents." Donghae explained as he hoped the latter would calm down.

"You all wouldn't want to help me, isn't it?" the leader angrily asked. The others were shocked that their leader is even more angrier ever since Vexhag meeting them. "Hey, it's not that we won't help you but right now, we need a plan to stop Commander Rex from taking our crystals!" Heechul said.

"So what? You're the leader now, huh?" the older male said. "Forget about it. I'm going alone! And no one is going to stop me!" Leeteuk said as he left the museum angrily. "I really thought it turned okay after we have defeated Speller." Ryeowook said as the others were sad about their leader.

In the spaceship, Polly is stucked in her room thanks to her husband figuring it out about her back-up plan. Vexhag chuckled as he had to tell her about the scolding.

"Well, I guess you won't be able to use the dark crystal to kill the rangers after all. Who would be dumb enough to tell Commander Rex about this?" Vexhag said as Polly drew her sword out and pointed at him. "You manipulative bastard! I was about to find the dark ranger that matches the rangers' skills. Someday, you're going to pay for this..." she said as she put her sword back into the cover.

In the training pot, Leeteuk was focused on the dummey so hard that he knew that the others wouldn't want to help him. On the other side, the others were watching him that they wished they could help him but he ditched them thinking they are being jerks to him. "What do you guys want?" Leeteuk asked.

"Look, we want to help defeating Vexhag but even if we tried to find his weakpoint, it's not going to help us." Heechul said. "He's a bounty hunter who killed my dad!" Leeteuk angrily answered back. "We don't even know if he's the one who killed him!" Heechul angrily said. "Both of you, stop!" Donghae said as he break the oldest members from continuing arguing one another.

"So? You won't be able to help me as well?" the leader answered back. "What Donghae is trying to say you both need to calm down. This isn't going to help our situation at all." Siwon said. "Tell that to our leader who is stubborn to listen to us when we tired to tell him that we will defeat Vexhag once we found his weakpoint!" Heechul said. "I need to avenge my father's death!" the leader answered back.

"Guys..." Ryeowook said. "This discussion is over! I am not going to talk to any of you especially to Heechul!" Leeteuk said as he left the training pot with the others staying in the training pot. "Leeteuk, wait!" Heechul said as he ran towards him. Donghae was about to follow but Eunhyuk hold him back shaking his head indicating that they need to let their older members handle themselves.

"Leeteuk! Leeteuk! PARK JUNGSOO!" Heechul shouted as the leader stopped for a while. "What do you want? You should be back with the others instead!" the latter said. "I know you wanted to kill Vexhag since he's a bounty hunter. What if he isn't employed by Sl-" "He is employed by Slasher! My appa left me when I was a small boy. I didn't get to say goodbye to him in person!" Leeteuk said.

"Leeteuk, you have to face it that we may defeat Vexhag another time once we get a new power-up from Mr Kim." Heechul said. "You think I should fighting to make the citizens to be safe?" the leader angrily said as he was about to walk away from Heechul. "All I'm saying is that your appa wouldn't want you to become a muderer just to avenge his death." the latter said.

Leeteuk being triggered by the word 'murderer' punch Heechul in the stomach. "Heechul! Don't every said that word 'murderer'! Plus, you don't even know him. And I am starting to wonder if you even know me." the leader said as he finally walked away from his first and only friend by himself. Unfortunately, both started to cry despite they wanted to stay strong for their dongsaengs.

At night, Leeteuk continued to train by himself as he wanted to know whether Vexhag really killed his father and his grandparents. The words from Heechul kept replaying in his head. However, he shook his head to get rid of it.

Back in the dorm, Eunhyuk applied the medience on Heechul's stomach that Leeteuk's punch is so hard. "Hey! Watch it Anchovy!" the older male shouted. "Will you stay still? You won't get heal if you keep moving!" Eunhyuk answered back. The latter let the younger male finished up to put on the bandage on his stomach. "Put on a shirt. We'll find another type of Commander Rex's monster tomorrow. Get some sleep." Eunhyuk said as he turned the lights off to sleep with the others.

However, both older members were thinking that they want to defeat Vexhag despite their differences. The next day, Leeteuk was about to go inside the lab but instead, there was a note on the door. "Meet us outside." the note displayed those words. The leader confused but he decided to follow its instructions. There, it was his teammates standing before him.

"Hyung, we know you personally want to kill Vexhag but we want to give you our powers to strengthen your weapons." Kyuhyun said as Siwon presents a new global power-up to Leeteuk. "You guys..." the latter said until he saw Heechul coming towards the latter instead. "I think we should leave you two alone for a while." Donghae said. "Heechul, what do you want from me?" Leeteuk asked. Heechul knew it was still uneasy since the arguement between the two of them.

"Heechul, I wanted to say I'm sorry for being so violent to you. I really wanted to find an answer about Vexhag." the leader said. "Hyung, go and kill Vexhag if he truly is the one who killed your father and your grandparents. I will take the team in case any Commander Rex's monster is on the loose." the latter said as both bump fist at each other.

However, a signal came off as Mr Kim told them that a bunch of minions are attacking the citizens. "Let's go team!" Heechul said as the others nodded while Leeteuk went off to another location to find Vexhag.

At the beach, Leeteuk sees Vexhag standing in front of the ocean. "Vexhag..." the leader said in a darker tone. "Hello white ranger... Nice to see you again." the latter said. "Can we get over this? I need to find an answer about my appa's death." Leeteuk said. "I will give you an answer if you defeat me in 15 minutes challenge." Vexhag said as he took out his sword.

Leeteuk knew it was a bit of a gamble but he had no choice. "WHITE TIGER!" hig glove annouced after he put his global power-up on there. "Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit instantly. Both have an intense stare as the waves are crashing in violent and both started to attack each other.

Back in the city, a new type of monster named WiJ let the minions kill the citizens until a brown shot hit him instead. "That's far enough!" Heechul said as the others are standing beside him. "Who the hell are you?" WiJ asked. "Geez, he doesn't know us despite he's from Commander Rex's ship?" Kyuhyun said. "Can you shut up? We have to morph! Change Standby!" Heechul said as the others followed him. "Roger!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their own ranger suits and start the roll call.

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" they finished their roll call as they fight against the minions and WiJ. Back to Leeteuk and Vexhag, both are shown to have more injuries despite they are perfectly fine. "Give up white ranger. You'll never get your answer from me about your father's death." Vexhag said. Leeteuk continued to charge against him as their swords clash one another.

Back to the main team, the team have already defeated the minions and continued to fight against WiJ. "I might start to take the blue ranger's crystal first!" the monster said as he defeat Donghae that easily as he grabbed his neck instead. "No!" Siwon shouted as he ran faster immediately punch the monster's stomach.

Donghae coughed that much as Siwon asked him whether he is okay. "I'm okay Siwon." the latter said as he smiled at him despite wearing a helmet. Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun tried to get his weakpoint but WiJ managed to defeat them. Heechul is more enraged about this situation as he use his pink daggers to kill WiJ. "DON! EVER! HURT! MY! DONGSAENGS! AGAIN!" he shouted as he finally killed WiJ.

Back to the beach, Leeteuk is worn out due to the injuries that Vexhag has a few injures as oppose to the white ranger. "Give up? I guess you won't be able to find an answer about your father's death." the monster said. "I don't care about whether I defeated you in 15 minutes. I just want an answer whether you actually killed my parents!" Leeteuk asked. "Maybe you're a murderer like your father though." Vexhag said. Unfortunately for him, Leeteuk is triggered by that word and slash Vexhag with all his might.

Back in the main city, WiJ has a second life and the others formed a megazord. "Let's defeat this smell monster first!" Eunhyuk said. However, they saw minions being big as well but instead of their usual forms, they can merge into one monster. "What the frick?" Ryeowook asked. The minion monster managed to hit the megazord instead. "Okay, any brilliant ideas guys?" Heechul asked. Siwon knew that his idea would work as he gather the others who have to cooperate with him. With Siwon's idea, the team have managed to kill both the minions monster and WiJ. "Now, we can pray that Leeteuk would win against him." Donghae saids

Back with Leeteuk, he continued to fight with more rageratrage Vexhag and use the new global power-up that his team mates gave it to him. Vexhag is now in more ruined instead of having a clean cut bruises. "Did you kill my appa and my grandparents?" Leeteuk asked inimore anger tone. "I maybe a bounty hunter but I did not kill anybody. Not even your father." Vexhag lied. "But, you win this time. I'll see soon..." the monster said as Leeteuk finally demorph. "I knew he was lying. But, I have own the challenge..." he said as he heard the others calling him causing the leader to faint.

In the lab, Leeteuk realized that he had many bandages on his body. "What happened?" he asked. "You were having so much injuries. Plus, you won against Vexhag." Kyuhyun said as the others hugged their leader. "I guess you're right Heechul. I should not be that aggressive to find any answer about my father's death though." Leeteuk mentioned. "Anyway, let's celebrate hyung's victory!" Eunhyuk said as the team get more foods to eat as part of their mission is a success.

To be continued...