Episode 17

Power Rangers SJ Force

Leeteuk went to the gorcery shopping to buy some food items for the museum's cafe. However, he spot a male person who have fallen down after getting a single item for the customer. "Are you okay?" he asked as the latter nodded. "You must be..." "Leeteuk and you are?" "Onew-sshi. Thanks for helping me though." the latter said.

"JINKI!" a lady said as the customer is with her. "Yes boss?" he asked. "This man told me that you couldn't get this item he wants, is it true?" his boss said. "But, it's too high and can he pick an item where it is easily accessible?" Onew asked. "No! Our job is to give the customer what they want! You're fired!" the boss said as she took his name tag away. "I'm so sorry Onew-sshi." Leeteuk said as he comforted the latter.

"Do you have any empty slot for your workplace, like an assisstant?" Onew asked as Leeteuk felt unsure about it. "Uh... My manager said that we are already full. I am really so sorry about this, Onew." the older male said as the younger male puppied eye at him. "I will try to talk to my manager though..." Leeteuk said as Onew hugged him.

"No!" Mr Kim said as Leeteuk was surprised about it. "But why?" the latter asked. "I mean, he needs this job!" he explained. "But what kind of an assisstant he meant?" Heechul asked. Leeteuk was hesitant about his own answer until they heard a signal from one of the monster. "Commander Rex's monster is in that city?" Donghae said with a confusion voice. "Whatever it is, we still need to stop him. Let's go." Leeteuk said as the team grabbed their crystals.

Ployer is one of the Commander's Rex as he steal people's courage. However, he saw a blast coming from one of the rangers. "What did you to the civilians?" Siwon asked. "Oh, take a look for yourself." Ployer said as the civilians are scared from a simple thing.

"Oh, kiss my a-" Heechul almost want to curse word at him until Eunhyuk covered his mouth. "Enough of the talk, it's morphin time!" Leeteuk said as they use their global power-up. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" the team morphed into their ranger suits as they took out their personal weapons while Kyuhyun and Siwon took out their own swords instead. They continued to fight against Ployer until Leeteuk noticed Onew is walking alone with a sad face. "Make this guy get injured instead!" Ployer said as the white ranger ran to cover the latter. Unfortunately, his back bone was so much in pain that the others were in shocked instead.

"Hyung!" "Leeteuk-sshi"! Kyuhyun and Ryeowook said as they rushed towards their leader only for their courage to be stolen by Ployer instead and they demproh instantly. "Kyuhyun! Ryeowook!" Eunhyuk shouted as both maknaes are scared of the monster instead and they ran away instead.

"What the heck?" Heechul asked as Donghae realized that what did Ployer do to them. "Hyung, did he just took their courage away?" the younger male said as Ployer also took his and Heechul's courage as well. "Heechul-hyung? Donghae?" Siwon asked as both of them ran away instead.

"See you guys later, hahahahaha!" Ployer said as he left the area while Eunhyuk and Siwon demorph instantly. "Siwon, find those four while I take care of Leeteuk-sshi." the latter said as Soon nodded and went to find the other four.

Back in the museum, Eunhyuk treated Leeteuk his wound as the leader apologize for not helping them straight away. "Hey, at least you defend your new friend." the latter said as Onew walked in the cafe. "Leeteuk-sshi!" he shouted as he saw the injury on the older male's chest. "I'm fine Onew-sshi. Oh, Eunhyuk, meet Onew. Onew, meet Eunhyuk." Leeteuk said as both male introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you too, Onew..." Eunhyuk said as both male shake hands while feeling something off. "Where's Siwon?" Leeteuk asked. "He went to find the other four when their courage was stolen by Ployer. He will be back." the latter said as Onew is still confused about the entire situation.

Meanwhile, Siwon continue to find the other three including his brother that they ran off from far away until he noticed a pink hair. "Heechul!" he shouted as Heechul thought of running away until the younger male stopped him. "Where's the others?" Siwon asked. "Aren't you going to eat me?" the older male asked.

"I am not going to eat you. Just tell me, have you seen the others?" the younger male said as he heard the scream from his teammates. "It's a snake!" Kyuhyun shouted as he, Ryeowook and Donghae ran off from the snake. "Oh dear..." Siwon facepalm himself.

Eunhyuk toured Onew about the museum's history while still feeling weird about the younger male. "Hyung, are you okay?" Onew asked as Eunhyuk stopped the tour to finally say something. "How did you know about that the white ranger saved you when you were just walking pass by?" he asked. Onew starting to feel nervous about his answer to the latter's question.

Back to Leeteuk, he decided to go out to find the others hoping at least Siwon managed to get them. However, he saw Ployer continue to steal the other civilian's courage. "I am still in injury and I have to deal with this? Change Standby!" he morphed into white ranger as he continued to fight against Ployer despite the injuries.

In the meantime, Eunhyuk continued questioning Onew since he felt something strange around the younger male's aura. However, he realized that the latter has a gun on him. "Fool! The real Onew is ran off thanks to Ployer taking away his fear since you asked me a lot a questions." 'Onew' said as Eunhyuk took his gun and shoot him only to be revealed that it's minion in disguise. "I knew this would happen. Mythical Change!" the latter said as he morphed into a brown ranger.

Back to Siwon, he puts the other four in the cage since he had enough of them running away from him. "Guys, just because you have lost your own courage from that monster doesn't make you scared, right?" he asked as the other three shook their head as Heechul answered back at him.

"Yah! How dare you insult my dongsaengs for that?" he said despite he has also got his courage taken fdrom Ployer. "I really do not want to look weak for the sake of the citizens. I want to help them." Donghae said as he stood up for his new courage. The two maknaes agreed with him until they saw Eunhyuk being injured in his ranger suit.

Leeteuk continued to fight against Ployer for an hour as he is still being more injured than the others until he saw the others came to hlpe him despite the injuries. "Hyung, we have something to say." Siwon said as a minion appeared with Ployer. "The real Onew is somewhere hiding since that minion imposter the real one." Eunhyuk said as Leeteuk realized that the real Onew is somewhere hiding in the place. "Whatever that is, we need to get the others and the civilians' courage back." Siwon explained as Leeteuk command the other two to snatch the bag that contains everyone's courage.

Siwon managed to get the courage out of the bag as it slowly returns to their owners. The other four didn't even remember what happened to them. "For now, we have to morph. Change Stanby!" Siwon command as the other four follow him. "Roger!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as they joined Leeteuk and Eunhyuk to destroy Ployer. "That's not fair!" the monster said as the other four use their personalized weapons to attack the monster as part of their revenge. Later, Eunhyuk and Siwon use their final attack on the monster causing him to lose his first life.

"Don't make me regret you for this!!!" Ployer said as he has grown into a giant size. The team called their zords to form a megazord. Unfortunately,they were being attacked by him. "Damn, our attacks won't work on him at all!" Heechul said as the team are still struggling to fight Ployer.

"I might as well take your crystals eariler instead!" Ployer said until he saw the green eagle and the red lion zord appeared to help them. "Kyuhyun-ah, we should help our friends though." Siwon said as Kyuhyun was about to say no but knowing about his brother's personality, he agreed to do so.

"Combining your zords into our megazords?" Ryeowook asked as Leeteuk allowed them to add on into their megazords. In the cockpit, Kyuhyun and Siwon are with them already. "Yo!" the red ranger said in his deadpan snarker tone. "Yah! Respect us, will you brat?!?!?" Heechul shouted across the room as Donghae calm the older male down. "Enough of the talk! We have to defeat that monster!" Leeteuk said as the others apologized to him. They use their new attacks that managed to find Ployer's weak spot. As for that, they managed to defeat Ployer in his second life.

In the museum, Leeteuk is still upset that the fact the real Onew is still hiding until he bumped into someone else. "Onew?" he asked as he was surprised that the younger male is here, right in front of him. "Thanks for covering me from that monster. I was hiding the entire time. In case you're wondering." Onew said. "But I thought you were a someone else in disguise." the older male said. "Oh... Anyway, your manager has already hired me as a new intern though. Thanks for your help though." Onew said as he hugged the latter and left him on the spot.

"Let's just say this. I managed to get Onew hide in our lab so that I can figure it out though." Eunhyuk said as Leeteuk was shocked about it. "But how come I never get to know?" he asked. "Uh..." the latter starting to find some more answer but decided to ran off for his own sake causing the leader to chase him as part of him being angry at him.

To be continued...