Chapter Six

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Midnight. Somi opens her door quietly and looks left and right. She walks out quietly and closes the door gently. She walks to the living room and heads to the swimming pool. She closes the curtains and jumps into the water.

Her golden tail shimmers in the night sky. It is quite scaly and beautiful at the same time. She has matching bra shells and she also has a pearl necklace. She swims around and stops at the other edge of the pool. She stares at the sky and rest her arms on the edge of the pool. She smiles and chuckles by herself as she saw lots of beautiful stars. She traces the stars and hums. She hears her stomach grumbling and she laughs at herself. She said, "I should cook something to eat."

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Hurry uo and go," Somi said coldly that afternoon. The boys nod and leave the house, followed by Sehyung and Miran. Somi closes the door and sighs in relief as she walks to the kitchen. She takes out a spicy ramen packs and decides to cook it.

"She doesn't know that I'm here," Jihoon said and peeks from his room. He quietly walks to Somi's room and spies on her. Somi finishes cooking and sits at the dining table before enjoying her meal. She eats peacefully and fans her tongue before grabbing a glass of water. She drinks it and sighs in relief. Jihoon, on the other hand, chuckles as he saw Somi's reaction. He said in a hush tone, "She is like me."

Somi finishes her food and walks to the sink to do the dishes. She skips to the swimming pool ajd Jihoon asked, "Why is she there?"

Jihoon walks out from Somi's room and walks to the living room. He heads to the swimming pool and opens the door. He gasps as he saw Somi swimming in her mermaid form. He walks closer and sits on the edge. Somi hums happily and turns around. Her eyes widened and Jihoon yells. Somi screams and asked, "Why are you invading my privacy?!"

"Why do you have a tail?!" Jihoon asked. Somi slaps him and said, "Shut up!"

"Okay! Tell me now," Jihoon said. Somi sticks her tongue out and replied, "Never."

"Please. I won't tell anyone," Jihoon begged. Somi thinks for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter