Chapter Two

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[picture will be added soon]

Somi is on the way to her private tuition centre with Mi-ran and Se-hyung. She read the comments and said, "Wow I am not surprised."

"About what?" Se-hyung asked. Somi gives her phine and Se-hyung scroll through the comments. He gasp and said, "WANNA ONE members commented about you! That is great and lame at the same time."

Mi-ran punches Se-hyung and asked, "Does Guan Lin had Instagram?"

Somi shakes her head and replied, "Sadly no." Mi-ran pouts and Somi receives a call from Sungwoon. She answers the call and asked in a bosy tone, "What?"

"Somi, can you please be nice to them when they all already there okay?" Somi hums in agreement and replied, "Well, as long as they don't walk inside my room then it's fine."

"What's so special about your room, Somi? Don't tell me you hide your boyfriend inside your room," Sungwoon teased. He hears Somi snaps and scolds him. He can imagine his cousin blushing furiously and stutters a lot. Sungwoon laughs and stares outside the car window. He said, "Somi, take care. Okay? Listen to the teachers and please don't cause any trouble."

"Hey, I am the Head Prefect. Why would I cause trouble?" Sungwoon sighs and smiles a bit. He replied in a gloomy tone, "I don't want you to get into trouble."

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Sungwoon sighs heavily and tries to hold back the tears. He chuckles and replied, "I'm fine."

Sungwoon looks at the members and nods. He then looks away and said, "Somi ah, you will always be my Sakura. Remember that, okay?"

"You're saying like you are about to die." Sungwoon laughs a bit and replied, "No. I just miss you. It's been a while since you last visited Grandpa."

"I know. School is tiring and I called him yesterday by the way. He ask me to send you his message." Sungwoon shed tears and asked, "What is it?"

"Are you with the members?" Sungwoon replied, "Yea why?"

"Grandpa said to turn on the speaker." Sungwoon turns on the speaker and asked, "Somi, what did Grandpa said?"

"Get married quick. He wants three grandsons." The members laugh uncontrollably and Sungwoon bite his lips. He said, "Grandpa is always like that. I know. What did he say to you?"

"Study well and chase your dreams. That's all." Sungwoon manages to laugh and Somi said, "I got to go now. Bye."

"Okay. Bye." Sungwoon ends the call and Jaehwan said, "Your grandfather's cool. I think your cousin is cool as well."

"She'll kill you," Sungwoon replied. Jihoon asked, "Is she really strict?"

"Yea, most of the times and she is one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter