Chapter One

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ha Sungwoon, thank you for saving me. Even though we might be different people from different worlds, but you took care of me like I am your real cousin and sister. I understand the hardship of you and your family to take care of me. That is why I moved to Daegu to study. Don't worry, I have friends with me. Mi-ran, Se-hyung, we are like friends. Best friends. Take care of your health. I will work hard to buy myself a new house and maybe you can visit me sometime. Tell grandpa that I am alright. Thank your parents for me as well. I love you♡" Sungwoon shed tears as he reads the letter he received from his 'cousin' while he is on his way to YMC with s. Jihoon looks at him and asked, "Why are you crying?"

Sungwoon looks at him and shooked his head. He replied, "Nothing. I was reading my cousin's note."

Sungwoon keeps the note inside his wallet and Jisung asked, "But you never introduced us to your cousin. When will you?"

"Ah... she lives in Daegu. I don't know whether you guys want to go there." Daniel looks at him and said in an excited tone, "Let's ask our manager so we can go there! As a holiday, that's great!"

At a luxurious bungalow, a girl is watching TV while eating fried rice. The news is about a mermaid got discovered by the authorities when she was using the public pool. The mermaid will be killed by the authorities the next morning. The girl laughs loudly and said, "Aish, she is too stupid. Why did she even use the public pool? Gosh now she'll be dead."

A white telephone rings and the girl sighs in annoyance. She extends her hand and answers the call. She asked in a pissed tone, "Who's there?"

"Somi, it's me, Sungwoon." Somi's eyes are glistening with joy and said in a cheerful tone, "Yo it's been a while since you last call me you punk!"

"If you miss me that much, why did you call me a punk?!" Somi laughs and replied, "Because you are one."

"I hate you, cousin." Somi chuckles and replied, "I love you too, Cloud."

"Kang Somi!"

"Yes what now?"

"We'll be going to your house this weekend." Somi's eyes widened and shouts, "WHAT?!"

"YAH!" Sungwoon yelled and rubs his right ear. He said, "Don't shout at my ear."

"What did you say?! You'll be coming here? With who?" Sungwoon sighs and replied, "My members. WANNA ONE."

"Aigoo... why?" Sungwoon replied, "Can't I introduce you to them? Maybe you will like them."

"Oh I will be happy to burn them."

"Kang Somi. Don't ever think to burn them with your words." Somi laughs and replied before hanging up the call, "I won't promise that. Bye."

"Somi! Kang Somi!" Sungwoon ends the call and sighs. He said, "Why is this so hard?"

Nighttime. Somi is cooking dinner which is steak. She is so busy cooking dinner until she didn't realise that her friends, Mi-ran and Se-hyung, had arrived home. Mi-ran throws her bag onto a white sofa and said, "We're home."

"Glad you're home. Hurry up and we'll eat dinner," Somi replied. Se-hyung walks to Somi and asked, "What are you cooking, Somi?"

"Why did you ask? You cook your own food, Stingy Boy." Se-hyung pouts and hugs her from behind. He loves the scent of Somi's rose perfume and it simply alluring. He said, "I don't like that nickname."

Somi roll her eyes and Se-hyung randomly pecks her left cheek. He smiles and close his eyes while Somi becomes a blushing mess. She turns off the fire and said, "Take the plates."

Se-hyung breaks the hug and walks to take three porcelain plates. He puts them on the table and helps Somi to serve the food. Somi adores how Se-hyung helps her even though he might be stingy and so on. She smiles unconsciously and Mi-ran walks to the dining room with her army pajamas on. She looks at the two of them and asked, "Are you two even dating?"

"No we aren't," Se-hyung replied as he looks at Somi who is busy daydreaming. He finger snaps at her ear, causing Somi to flinch. She looks at them and asked, "What did you guys said?"

"Ais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter