Chapter Three

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel is getting himself ready to sleep. He scroll through the photos and post several photos of him with the members at Instagram. He smiles as he saw Somi's photos and give the photos a like. He smiles and said, "I wish I can propose to her."

"Wait... what am I thinking? Am I really in love with her?" Daniel debated with himself. He sighs heavily and stares blankly at the window. Seongwu walks in with Jisung. Daniel looks at them and quickly puts his phone away. Jisung lays on his bed flat on his back and asked, "Why do you hide your phone?"

Daniel looks at him and replied, "No I did not."

Seongwu climbs up to his bed and said, "Goodnight." Daniel turns off the light and goes to sleep. On the other hand, Jihoon is scrolling through Somi's social media. He is not stalking her. He is trying to learn about her, from what she does to what she likes. He sighs and Guan Lin suddenly asked, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

Jihoon looks at him and replied, "Ah... I will."

"Go to sleep. Stop with the stalking," Woojin replied. Jihoon turns off his phone and replied, "I am not stalking her."

"Then why are you going through her social media?" Minhyun asked. Jihoon clears his throat and replied, "That is not stalking. I just want to know her so I won't be that awkward."

"Yea right. Go to sleep," Guan Lin concluded and close his eyes. Woojin turns off the lights and Jihoon sighs. He imagine sheeps and decide to count sheep so he could go to sleep.

The day has finally arrived. WANNA ONE members are getting ready to go to Daegu. Sungwoon becomes extra cheerful and said, "Somi will be so happy to see me!"

Sungwoon gets inside the car elatedly with the other members. Daniel closes the door and Sungwoon said as their journey starts, "There are some rules she set in her house so I hope you won't got scolded by her."

"Is she really that strict?" Jinyoung asked. Sungwoon nods and shudders by the thought of it. He replied, "So scary. She might eat you."

"You're exaggerating, Cloud," Jaehwan replied. Sungwoon huffs and replied, "Fine. You don't believe me obviously."

"She might be strict but not that strict," Daehwi guessed. The boys nod and the journey is a bit longer than usual. The boys are chatting and some of them fall asleep. They are excited to see Somi for the first time, and Sungwoon is excited to eat her cooking, and hope that she won't put too much chili in his meal.

 

֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍

 

"Okay. That's all for today. Ugh this is so tiring," Somi talks by herself as she leaves the Principal's room. She stretches herself and realises something. She walks back in and asked, "Principal Jang, may I borrow your phone?"

"Sure," Principal Jang replied. Somi sits and takes Principal Jang's phone before dialing Sungwoon's number. She calls him and- "Somi!"

"Hi Cloud. You're coming at my house right?" Somi listens and chuckles before saying, "Please buy some rice cakes, and maybe chips."

"Why aren't you eating well?" Sungwoon asked. Somi sighs and replied, "I watch TV also. I need some chips so I can binge-watch all night."

"I told you to study. Why do you watch TV?"

"Not my fault. It's my choice and seriously your cousin needs a time break. Oh! Please buy fish oil. Two bottles."

"Two? Why do you need that much?"

"You know." Somi hears Sungwoon's sigh and she said, "Please."

"Okay. take care." Somi hums in agreement and ends the call. She gives back the phone and said, "Thank you Principal Jang."

"You're welcome." Somi stands and leaves the office. She heads to the changing room and closes the door. Sehyung looks at her and asked, "What take you so long?"

"I called Cloud," Somi replied as she takes off her jacket to change her clothes which it is inside her bag. Sehyung nods and asked, "So he will come home with his friends?"

"Yea. All eleven of them are guys so at least you won't feel awkward." Sehyung stands and asked before slowly changing his clothes, "Aren't you happy for your cousin to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter