Chapter Four

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Somi is getting ready for school with Mi-ran and Sehyung. The boys are at the living room and Mi-ran asked as she walks out from her room, "Did you see my bag?"

"You like BTS too?" Woojin asked. Mi-ran looks at him and replied, "Yea and I am serious about my question. Did you see my bag?"

"You left it up here," Sehyung replied from upstairs. Mi-ran looks up and Sehyung drops her bag, making her flinch before Somi grabs the bag. Mi-ran looks at her and said, "Thank you."

Somi hands her the bag and looks up. She said, "Hurry up. We can't be late for school."

"Coming!" Sehyung walks to take his bag and he climbs down the ladder. Sungwoon asked, "You still stay up there?"

Sehyung lands on solid ground and nods. Somi walks out first and said, "I'll be going now."

"Have fun!" Sungwoon shouted as Mi-ran and Sehyung leave the house. Jihoon looks around and Jaehwan said, "There's a swimming pool."

"Let's go for a swim," Daniel suggested. They all look at each other and quickly walk to the swimming pool. Some of them jump into the pool while the others sit on the edge of the pool. Jihoon thinks for a moment and asked, "Does your cousin know how to swim?"

Sungwoon's eyes widened as he hears the question. He turns around and replied, "No. Only Sehyung can swim."

"How long they lived together?" Daniel asked out of curiousity. Sungwoon laughs a bit and replied, "For a while. Those three are besties. Don't worry."

Jihoon thinks inside his brain, "Honestly Somi is pretty face to face."

At school, Dae-hyun is waiting at the abandoned classroom. It is old and no one is allowed to go there since the condition of the classroom is extremely old and bad. He waits and suddenly hear footsteps heading the room. He looks in front and a smirk can be seen on his face as the Head Librarian's y Secretary, Jang Eun-soo, walks in. She sits on one of the tables and asked, "Why do you want to see me, Dae-hyun?"

Dae-hyun stands and walk towards her. Eun-soo roll her eyes and Dae-hyun replied, "You know why I call you to come here."

"I heard Sungwoon came at Somi's house with his friends." Dae-hyun nods and said, "You do know everything."

"So, what do you want me to do?" Eun-soo asked as she made eye contact with Dae-hyun. Dae-hyun smirks as he uses his fingers to caress Eun-soo's face, before replying, "You know what I want."

"I'll be happy to get it," Eun-soo said after Dae-hyun gives her money. She counts and smirks before thinking inside her brain, "Yea right. I will spread to the whole school about your ridiculous act."

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Somi ah!" Somi turns around and waves as Eun-soo approaches her. Eun-soo hugs her and Somi said, "It's been a while since we talk."

"I know right! Somi, I have something to tell you," Eun-soo replied. She looks around and whispers, "In private."

Somi looks and walks with Eun-soo following her back. They head outside and walk to a gazebo. The two girls sit comfortably and Somi asked, "What is this you wanted to tell me?"

Eun-soo takes out her phone and Somi asked, "You want me to take your phone?"

"No. I want you to hear this," Eun-soo replied and plays the audio. Somi listens to the audio carefully and asked after she listens everything, "Dae-hyun wants you to do what?"

"He knew that Sungwoon is here." Somi nods and asked, "Why is this related to my cousin?"

"You know him. He wants to see you alone," Eun-soo replied bluntly. Somi roll her eyes and said, "Say to him that I will never see him in my house."

"I will." Somi nods and stands. She snatches Eun-soo's phone, making Eun-soo shocked by her actions. Somi smirks and said, "Thanks for the phone."

Somi walks away with the phone and Eun-soo stands, left hanging. She stomps her feet and shouts, "KANG SOMI!"

Su-rin quickly runs to Somi and hugs her from behind. Somi turns around and said, "Su-rin."

Su-rin looks at her and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Prefects' office. Why?" Su-rin shakes her head and breaks the hug. Somi smiles and said, "See you later."

Somi walks away and Su-rin looks down. She sighs and said, "I can't do it. I need to confess to her but I can't. Will she hate me?"

Su-rin walks to class and ger classmates look at her. They laugh and one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter