(NEW) Chapter Eight

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eun-soo? Who is she?" Jinyoung asked. Sungwoon replied, "Somi's neutral friend. She betrays her and friends with her at the same time. She's like a b*tch to me."

"Wow, I never you swear that much in my life," Daniel said, and only to receive a glare from Sungwoon. He said, "Don't follow her. She's truly a witch and... Sarah, that sh*t is going to be strangled later."

"He's mad, alright," Guan Lin replied. Woojin said, "Sungwoon, chillax man. There's nothing to get mad of."

"Yea right. Sarah called my cousin a sl*t and that makes me mad as ," Sungwoon gritted his teeth as he said those words. Seongwu stands and pats his back before saying, "Your reputation will slide down if you keep swearing like that."

Sungwoon made eye contct with Seongwu and replied, "Okay fine. Let's finish our meal."

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Somi is studying at a cafe alone. She is stressed with homework and decides to do her homework there. She literally ordered three cups of coffee and tries to stay up to do her work. She eats the tiramisu cake and hears a snap. She looks up and saw Daehyun smiling at her. Somi roll her eyes and Daehyun sits on an empty chair. He asked, "You're busy?"

"Can't you see? I'm doing my homework," Somi replied. Daehyun nods and said, "I could help you if you want."

"Really? You're not planning to take photos again, huh?" Somi looks at him with a glare and Daehyun raises his hands in surrender. He shakes his head and replied, "Nope."

"Okay fine. Can you help with this question?" Daehyun put his hands down and looks at the question. He finger snaps and replied, "This is a piece of cake. Now, it is like this..."

All day, Somi spends her time doing homework

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter