#Chapter Three

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week has come. Sungwoon and WANNA ONE members are going to visit Somi at Daegu. On their way to Daegu, Sungwoon decides to call Somi. He waits patiently and- “What the do you want?”

“Yah! Don’t swear at me, Kang Somi!” Sungwoon fired back and only to receive laughter by the members. Sungwoon roll his eyes and said, “We’re on our way to your house.”

“Ah okay…” Somi replied and continued, “By the way, Mom and Dad called me to cook your favourite dinner. You know I’m tired.”

“Just make it for me, please,” Sungwoon begged. Somi sighs and replied, “Fine.”

“Thanks.” Somi continued, “I just remembered! Grandpa called me yesterday.”

“Really? What did he say?” Somi let out a snicker and replied, “He wants you to get married and have three grandchildren as fast as possible.”

“Wae?! Oh my god this is embarrassing,” Sungwoon stated and caused a laughter to the members and Somi. He asked, “How about you?”

“He wants me to study hard and become the best surgeon in Korea and also get married to a man who will take care of me like he will take care of his parents,” Somi replied. Sungwoon hums and Somi said, “By the way, you’re not cool.”

“What?! Yah! Kang Somi!” Somi ends the call and Sungwoon shouts, “Somi! SOMI!”

“She ended the call,” Jihoon said. Sungwoon sighs and replied, “She’s going to be dead.”

“Is there anything we need to know about her?” Daniel asked. Sungwoon replied, “She has her own rules in the house. You need to obey them or else she will hurt you as much as she hurts the gangsters out there.”

 

On the other hand, Somi is shopping to buy groceries with Mi-ran and Se-hyung. They choose the ingredients needed to cook dinner and snacks. They spend an hour shopping and pay at the counter. Somi takes out her credit card to pay the groceries and they all leave. As they are heading to a black car, a group of girls surround the three of them and one of them asked, “Are you really Kang Somi, the smartest student of Daegu Science?”

“Y-yea… why?” The girls squeal and all of them want something. Mi-ran and Se-hyung take the groceries and walk to the car while Somi deals with the problem. More people surround her and some want to interview her because she recently won a competition. Sounds of flash and noise makes Somi annoyed and she cover her ears. She screams and Mi-ran heard the scream. She quickly runs to her and drags her away from the crowd and brings her inside the car. They all get in and the driver drives as fast as she could.

Mi-ran tries to calm her down and asked, “You’re still scared of noise?”

“No. It was too loud,” Somi replied. Se-hyung gives the look and replied, “She’s still not used to noises.”

“She doesn’t have any phobia but maybe because they are too many people talking to her at the same time, she is extremely shocked about it until she screamed to get them silent.”

They arrived home a few minutes later and Somi quickly head to the kitchen to start cooking the food. Mi-ran heads to the living room to watch TV while Se-hyung heads to his room to play video games. Somi then receives a call and she answers the call.

“Who is it?” Somi asked while she is cooking. She hums and walks to take a pen and paper. She writes it and said, “Okay. I’ll see you at 5. Thank you, bye.”
Somi ends the call and continues cooking. She finishes the dish and set out everything. She covers the food with a food cover and walks to the door. She put on her shoes and said, “I’m going to an interview.”

“Okay,” Mi-ran replied and Somi leaves the house. A few minutes later, the door is open and Mi-ran looks. She stands and runs to Sungwoon before hugging him. She said, “OH MY GOD SUNGWOON YOU’RE HERE!”

“Yea, Mi-ran. I’m here,” Sungwoon replied and Se-hyung peeks f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter