#Chapter Eleven

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where am I?” Seungmin asked as he sits properly. It is another morning and guess what? Somi had made hangover soup for him. He looks around and sits properly to drink the hangover soup. Somi walks to him and sits before asking, “How’s your headache?”

“It’s okay now,” Seungmin replied, “You made this for me.”

“The others too.” Jisung walks to the living room and said, “Thank you for the hangover soup.”

“How much do you guys even drink?” The others arrive and Minhyun replied, “A lot.”

Somi stands and said, “I’m going to work.”

“Wait for me! I need to change my clothes and take a bath,” Seungmin said. Somi nods and Seungmin gets up before walking to take his bath. Se-hyung looks at him and said, “I put my clothes at the hanger!”

Somi walks to her room and closes the door. Her vision suddenly gets blurry and she is unstable. She tries to stabilise herself and in a blink of an eye, she collapses to the ground.

A thud could be heard and Jihoon stands. He walks to Somi’s room and opens the door to see if everything’s alright. He gasps in shock and approaches her before saying, “Wake up, Somi.”

Jihoon shouts, “SUNGWOON! SOMI FAINTED!” He looks at her and said, “You’ll be okay.”

 

Somi wakes up and sits properly. Her vision becomes a bit blurry and blinks a few times. She saw Sungwoon and Jihoon and she asked, “Why am I here?”

“You fainted,” Sungwoon replied. Somi sighs heavily and Sungwoon said, “I guess you need to get some fun at the sea.”

“What’s happening?” Jihoon asked, acting like he doesn’t know Somi’s true species. Sungwoon looks at him and replied, “We’re going to have some fun at the beach.”

Jihoon’s eyes widened and claps be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter