#Chapter Ten

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s sad for Somi then,” Jisung said. The boys nod and Sungwoon said, “Those three became best friends for a while.”

“Their friendship is quite strong and Se-hyung will defend them.” Somi arrives and asked, “What do you guys want to eat?”

“I don’t know…” Somi sits on the floor and calls using the white telephone. She dials a number and waits patiently. She sighs heavily and tap her fingers before- “Yah! Are you busy now?”

Somi smiles and said, “I’m tired to go to work today. Um… can you come over to my place? Maybe now.”

The boys look at her and Somi chuckles. She said, “I’m lazy to walk downstairs. Besides, your house is just five houses away from my house.”

Somi smiles and asked, “You’re going to a vendor street?”

Somi purse her lips and said, “Great! You know how to get chimaek right? No! I’m not drinking beer.” She hums and replied, “My cousin and his friends are here. I’m ordering for them.”

“Chimaek,” Sungwoon said. Somi nods and said, “Five chimaek since the others are underage… what? You’re coming to pick us up for dinner? That’s beautiful man!”

“We’re eating outside!” The boys cheer and- “Ah… you’re not inviting them.”

The boys’ voices falters and Somi said, “Okay. Guess this is like company dinner or…”

Somi looks at the boys before replying, “Ah… a party. Okay then. But still, buy 5 sets of chimaek, 5 bindaetteok, ten dakkochi, three oden, four hotteok and seven jajangmyeon. Ah that’s all. I’ll pay you obviously. You and Se-hyung are more less the same. I wonder if you two are siblings.”

Somi laughs and said, “Okay. Wait! What should I wear again?”

Somi grins and replied, “Okay. If you drag me to some weird places I’m killing you in front of everyone.”

The boys gain goose bumps and Somi said, “Bye.” She puts the telephone back to its place and stands. She walks to her room and closes the door. Sungwoon said, “Seven jajangmyeon. Wow.”

“At least she is considerate,” Daehwi said. Soon after that, Mi-ran and Se-hyung join them to watch TV. Somi walks out and everyone saw her outfit. She wears a white two-piece chiffon party dress decorated with red lace accents. The dress has an open back and the dress has bead-embellished floral appliques that adorn the white party dress. Somi let her pink hair loose and she is putting on her red diamond earrings before walking to her room to find something. Mi-ran said, “I never see her wearing like that before.”

“Because you always sleep when she wears that,” Se-hyung replied. Mi-ran glares at him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter