Chapter Five

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungwoon oppa!" Eun-soo shouted as she walked towards Sungwoon. Sungwoon who was lining up to purchase a cup of coffee at the counter, turned around and smiled as he saw her. Eun-soo stood next to him and Sungwoon said, "It's been a while."

"Yea," Eun-soo replied. Sungwoon asked, "What do you want to drink? I'll pay."

"Really?" Eun-soo asked. Sungwoon nodded and Eun-soo looked at the drinks menu. She said, "I want Red Velvet Frappe."

"Okay!" Eun-soo clinged her arms around Sungwoon's left arm and leaned her head on Sungwoon's shoulder. Sungwoon looked at her and asked, "Do you always come here?"

"Yea. Somi came here always. I don't see her today," Eun-soo replied. Sungwoon sighed and said, "I have to go and see her later."

"Ah..." Their turn arrived and they ordered their drinks. They paid for their drinks and left the cafe. They chatted for a while and Sungwoon asked, "How long have you dated?"

"I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday," Eun-soo replied, felt down about it. Sungwoon pitied her and they sat on a bench at the park. Eun-soo cried and Sungwoon patted her back. Eun-soo laughed inside her mind and she thought the plan was getting better. Eun-soo looked at him and pulled him into a desperate kiss. Sungwoon's eyes widened and tried to get himself free from her.

Somi who was walking around there with Mi-ran, stopped as she saw a familiar figure in front of her. Mi-ran looked at her before looking at the two individuals. Somi gasped and stepped back, extremely shock of what she just saw. She quickly ran away and Mi-ran shouted, "Somi!"

Sungwoon heard it and pushed Eun-soo away. He stood up and chased after Somi. Eun-soo smirked and said, "They're cousins but Somi likes him more that she should."

"Kang Somi!" Sungwoon shouted. Somi turned around and quickly ran. A car honk can be heard and Somi stopped running. She looked on her right and Mi-ran along with Sungwoon gasped in shock.

"SOMI!" Sungwoon yelled and ran towards her. He pulled her to the side and they fell to the ground. Somi shivered in fear and Sungwoon looked at her. Somi made eye contact with him and Sungwoon said, "I'm sorry."

Somi got up, followed by Sungwoon. Somi slapped him and asked, "Why did you kiss her?!"

"I did not! She suddenly pulled me into that kiss!" Sungwoon argued. Somi's eyes became watery and snaps, "I hate you! You can just push her."

"She won't let me go!" Sungwoon shouted angrily at her. Mi-ran kept quiet and Somi said, "Son't you dare come to my house, cousin."

"Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter