#Chapter Two

Between Land & Sea {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Somi is walking with a basket filled with confiscated items to the discipline room. She stops in front of a brown door and knocks before walking inside the room. She puts the basket on the table and- “Kang Somi, great work today.”

Somi turns around and bows at a female teacher in her mid-40s. She stands straight and replied, “Thank you Mrs. Kim.”

Somi leaves the discipline room and walks to class. While she is walking to class, she hears a snap. She turns around and no one is there. Curiousity is getting her so well. She follows where is it and saw a group of visitors taking pictures of the school. She sighs in relief and walks back to class. A boy who is hiding at a room sighs in relief and his name is Daehyun. He walks out from the room and quietly follows Somi to class. Somi stops walking and Daehyun freezes. He hides his camera and Somi turns around. She sighs in annoyance and asked, “Why aren’t you in class?”

“How about you?” Daehyun asked. Somi replied, “I went to the discipline room.”

“Oh never mind,” Daehyun said and walks a bit faster. Somi holds his collar blazer and said, “I know you bring something. Give it to me.”

“No! Since when?!” Daehyun denied, trying to escape. Somi grits her teeth and replied, “That was the 100th time I’ve heard that kind of reason, especially form you. Give it now.”

Daehyun shakes his head and Somi let go of his collar. Somi said, “I let you pass this time. If I found you lying again, I will not be as nice as I used to be.”

Somi leaves and Daehyun sighs heavily. He said, “She didn’t know. I’m safe.”

 

Somi enters class and said, “Teacher Ko will be arriving late to class today.”

“Yes!” Everyone cheer and Somi saw Daehyun walking in with his camera lens exposed. Somi snatches the camera and Daehyun shouts, “Hey!”

“You lied again. You’re skilled at that but not in hiding,” Somi replied and look at the photos. She gasps and asked, “You haven’t shared these yet, am I right?”

“Oh come on! I make money by selling those,” Daehyun replied. Somi roll her eyes and deletes everything. She said, “You’re a ert.”

“Why do you even care?”

“You’re ruining the girls’ images. You are truly disgusting,” Somi fired back and leaves the classroom. A girl named Su-rin walks in and asked, “What happened to Somi?”

 

“Seriously, your cousin might be a model in the future!” Jihoon stated as he scrolls through Somi’s Instagram account. Sungwoon nods and replied, “She doesn’t like to be involved in arts industry though.”

“So she’s more into Science, huh?” Seongwu asked. Sungwoon nods and replied, “She once criticized me for being an idol and told me that idols don’t earn a lot of money. I thought she was serious about it but actually she was joking about it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter