Making Friends

The Way He Moves

"Jun~" A soft voice said shaking Junhui lightly. Junhui does nothing. "Junnie~" The voice still soft lightly shaking Junhui. Still nothing. "WEN JUNHUI" The soft voice got louder making Junhui fall off his bed in surprise landing on Soonyoung "Jesus Soonyoung." He said, clutching his bare chest. "You wouldn't wake up, we have class soon so get dressed." Soonyoung said, struggling to get up. "Oh, thanks." Junhui's face goes bright red as he gets off Soonyoung and rummaging through his drawers and grabbing some clothes. "Sorry for falling on you." Junhui said before walking out to the bathroom to get dressed. After a few minutes Junhui walks in shoving things in his bag and looking up at Soonyoung. "How late are we?" He said still shoving things in his bag. "First class starts in 15 minutes, hurry up and let's go." Soonyoung said as he throws his bag over one shoulder. Junhui zips up his bag throwing it over his shoulder like Soonyoung. They walk out to class. 

 





 



After class they decide on having lunch together, they go to a near by restaurant on campus. "There aren't many Korean restaurants around here huh?" Soonyoung said with a frown. "Yeah, do you want to go to that burger place nearby?" Junhui said, trying to make Soonyoung happy. "Yeah! That sounds great!" Soonyoung said with a smile which made Junhui smile brightly. They walk into the burger place, sit down and look through the menu. "What do you want Soonyoung?" Junhui says looking at him. "There's so many options it's hard to choose." Soonyoung chuckles. "But I think I'm gonna get just a cheeseburger." Soonyoung said looking at Junhui. Junhui's eyes meet Soonyoung's lips but he quickly looks away. The waiter walks up and asks for their order's. "I'll just have a plain cheeseburger please" Soonyoung said as he hands the waiter his menu. "I-I'll have the same." Junhui stuttering with his words and hands the waiter his menu. The waiter writes down their orders and takes the menus. "Great I'll be right back with your food!" The waiter walks off to the kitchen. Soonyoung smiles at Junhui and he smiles back. "So, I was thinking of introducing you to some of my friends later?" Soonyoung said still smiling. "Yeah..sounds good." Junhui said, trying to hide the jealousy, he thought that it was silly he was jealous, Soonyoung can have more then one friend but something in Junhui wanted Soonyoung all to himself. His expression changed to anger. "Are you okay?" Soonyoung says concerned. "Huh? Yeah." Junhui fakes a smile so he didn't seem so pissed off. Their food came a little while later and Soonyoung starts digging in, looking like a cute hamster. This made Junhui laugh and smile. "What's so funny?" Soonyoung says muffled by food. "Finish chewing before talking Soonyoung." Junhui rolls his eyes and starts eating. 

 





 



After their meal and fighting for who was going to pay (eventually Soonyoung won with puppy eyes) they walk out and back to the college. Three guys wave at Soonyoung, Junhui assumes these are his friends, Soonyoung drags Junhui over to them. "Hey guys! This is Junhui my friend since I was little." Junhui shyly waves. "I'm Lee Seokmin, nice to meet you." Said the tallest of the three boys standing in front of them. "I'm Chan!" Said the shortest. "And I'm Seungkwan, nice too meet you!" Said the middle. "Nice to see you all" Said Soonyoung as he hugs the three. Junhui's jealousy building up. Junhui clinged to Soonyoung's arm shooting glares at his friends. Theres silence before the shortest speaks up. "So what are you're majors?"  Said Chan. "I'm majoring in dancing!" Said Soonyoung, looking at Junhui waiting for him to respond. "Me too." Said Junhui looking down. "Are you okay?" Said Seokmin. "Yeah, just shy.." Said Junhui, half lying half not. The 5 (mostly Seungkwan Seokmin and Soonyoung) talked for a while before saying goodbye. Soonyoung unlocks the door and pushes it open turning the knob with a half-asleep Junhui clinging to his arm. "Junnie~, we're home." Junhui yawns. "I'm so tired." Junhui says as he flops on his bed, muffled by a pillow. Soonyoung yawns. "Yeah it's been a long day." Soonyoung flops back into his bed. "What do you think of Seokmin Chan and Seungkwan?" Said Soonyoung letting out another yawn. "They're cool.." Junhui said, still feeling upset knowing he wasn't Soonyoung's only friend. "Why do you sound so upset?" Asked Soonyoung sounding concerned. "I'm just tired is all, night Soonie." He said as he fell asleep. 'Oh my gosh "Soonie" he's so cute when he says that.' Soonyoung thought as he fell asleep.