Pack Your Bags

The Way He Moves

A month had passed, the weather getting colder, the first snow had fallen a week ago. Soonyoung and Junhui are studying their asses off for their final test of the semester. They also have to pack since they'll be visiting Soonyoung's family in Korea for Christmas. "This is going to be hell." Soonyoung says as he falls back into his bed. 

"It'll all be worth it once we leave for Korea." Junhui reassures Soonyoung. 

"It better be." Soonyoung says before sitting up again, looking at his boyfriend who is already packing.

"Are we meeting up with everyone today?" Soonyoung asks. 

"Yeah, everyone wanted to have one last day together since we won't see each other till next semester." Junhui says as he packs.

"It'll be nice to see everyone before we leave." Soonyoung says as he starts to pack as well. 

"Yeah." Junhui puts the last of his clothes in before closing his suitcase.

Soonyoung yawns, he hadn't slept much last night. He glances over at the clock. "We should probably head out." Soonyoung says. 

Junhui stands up. "Yeah, they said to meet them at the bowling alley." Junhui takes Soonyoung's hand and walks out. 

 

The two boys walk into the bowling alley just off of campus, they find the group of boys. Minghao, Chan, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jihoon and Seokmin. Joshua and Hansol couldn't make it. 

"You made it!" Minghao says excitedly as he walks over to the two boys. 

"Yeah, we wouldn't have just stood you up." Soonyoung says with a chuckle. 

Minghao smiles brightly. "Well go get your bowling shoes so we can start!" Minghao says, pushing the two boys over to the counter with a wall of bowling shoes behind it. The boys tell the person at the desk their shoe sizes then sit down to put on the shoes. They walk back over to the group and sit down next to each other waiting for their turns. Wonwoo goes first, he knocks down 2 pins, Mingyu's the only one clapping. On his second try he knocks down 2 more pins. Mingyu is still the only one clapping. It's Soonyoung's turn, he knocks down 5 pins on his first try, the second time around Junhui decides to help him, he walks up behind him putting his hands on Soonyoung's arms to help guide him to knock down more pins. He got them all thanks to Junhui, he turns around and kisses him, everyone else thinks it's bull since Junhui helped him. Everyone bowls for a while, chatting and having fun before they all leave. Jihoon leaves first, Seokmin a little while after then Wonwoo and Mingyu, leaving only Junhui, Soonyoung, Minghao and Chan. 

"We should go finish packing.." Soonyoung says before going to hug Chan and Minghao. 

"See you next semester." Minghao says before Soonyoung and Junhui walk off back to thir dorm.

 

Soonyoung and Junhui walk back into their dorm, Junhui shoves Soonyoung to the wall and closes the gap between them.

"W..What are you d...doing?" Soonyoung studders. 

Junhui presses his lips to Soonyoung's. The kiss is rough and sloppy, Soonyoung's fingers tangle in Junhui's hair. Junhui's tounge slips in Soonyoung's mouth- Theres a knock on the door, it's obviously Jihoon, they can tell from the way he knocks. Junhui pulls away to let Soonyoung answer the door. He opens it, hair messy and shirt collar wonky. "Hello Jihoon." Soonyoung says casually. 

"I left my phone here." Jihoon says. 

"How did you just now realize?" Soonyoung asks. 

"I don't use it often." Jihoon says before inviting himself in to grab his phone. 

"Thanks." Jihoon says as he grabs his phone and walking back out and to his dorm. 

Soonyoung closes the door. Turning to look at Junhui, he raises an eyebrow. "Well then." Soonyoung says before sitting next to Junhui on his bed. 

Junhui takes Soonyoung's hand and intertwines their fingers. Junhui's palms are sweaty. 

"Are you nervous?" Soonyoung asks. 

Junhui nods. 

"It'll be okay. We have each other." Soonyoung reassures Junhui. 

"Yeah, I..I just hope they see me the same way as your b..boyfriend as they do your b..best friend.." Junhui stammers.

"They won't think any less of you, and if they do then that's their loss." Soonyoung kisses Junhui's cheek. 

"Thank you, Soonyoung." Junhui says. 

"No problem." Soonyoung smiles warmly at Junhui, he rubs his thumb over the back of Junhui's hand. 

"I have to finish packing now." Soonyoung let's go of Junhui's hand and kisses his forehead before walking back over to his bag and starting to pack again. He folds his shirts all wrong, Junhui gets up and sits next to him. 

"That's not how you fold clothes." Junhui says. 

"Then how do I?" Soonyoung asks. 

"Like this." Junhui demonstrates. 

Soonyoung picks up one of his shirts and starts to fold it like Junhui did, he sets it in his bag and looks at Junhui. 

"Better." Junhui chuckles. 

Soonyoung goes on folding his clothes for a while, occasionally getting yelled at by Junhui since he did something wrong. Once Soonyoung is done he closes his bag and zips it up. Junhui pushes him to the ground, placing his lips on Soonyoung's. Hips grinding down into Soonyoung's, lips locked and tounges tied. Fingers tangled in Soonyoung's hair, Junhui knew he wouldn't be able to be this rough around his parents so he was going to do it now. A soft moan escapes Soonyoung's throat as Junhui grinds his hips down, the motion gets faster, as if Junhui knew that it drove Soonyoung insane. 

"J..Jun?" Soonyoung manages to get out, trying to not moan again. 

"I have to play angel boyfriend around your parents. So I'm playing rough now." Junhui says with a smirk. 

Soonyoung's heart is pounding, he looks into his boyfriends sparkling dark-brown eyes. "O..Okay." Soonyoung stutters. It's like something was controlling him, he couldn't move or do anything, leaving Junhui in full control. Junhui leans into Soonyoung's ear. "I love you." Junhui whispers. His teeth graze Soonyoung's earlobe before biting down making Soonyoung whine. Junhui moves his lips to Soonyoung's neck. Soonyoung thinks Junhui's insane. They have to catch a plane soon, what is he doing? But Soonyoung still can't move, Junhui's in control. Junhui kisses down his neck marks into it, everytime he would press his soft lips against Soonyoung's skin he would moan and whine, Junhui knew what he was doing. He moves his lips back to Soonyoung's, they go on for a while, the kiss getting rougher and rougher, Junhui's hips going faster. Soonyoung bucks his hips into Junhui's, they keep the motion for what seems like hours before Junhui pulls away. 

"You have class." Junhui says. 

"." Soonyoung says as Junhui gets off of him so he can scramble to grab his bag and run out. 

Junhui chuckles watching his boyfriend run out the room to his class. 

"He's so cute." Junhui says to himself. 

 

Soonyoung rushes into his last class, waving at Jeonghan and Joshua who were sitting next to each other whispering about something. 'Looks like Joshua forgot.' Soonyoung thinks to himself. Jeonghan motions for Soonyoung to sit next to them, so he does. 

"Hey guys!" Soonyoung waves. 

"Hello Soonyoung~" Jeonghan says, Joshua waves. 

"I heard you're flying to Korea with Junhui tomorrow." Jeonghan says. 

"Yep, almost fully packed, what are you two doing for Christmas?" Soonyoung asks.

"We're both flying back to Korea as well, but, late tonight." Joshua says.

"Nice! I'm sure you'll be glad to see your familes." Soonyoung grins. 

Both boys nod. 

The class starts, Soonyoung looks at the clock the entire time, wanting it to end so he could go back to his boyfriend. 

It seems to last forever to Soonyoung, once class in finally over he rushes back to his dorm room.

Junhui's sitting in their dorm on his phone but looks up once Soonyoung enters the room. 

"Hey babe. How was class?" Junhui asks. 

"It was class, I saw Jeonghan and Joshua though." Soonyoung says before flopping on the bed next to Junhui. Laying his head on his chest and drifting off to sleep. 

"Well, at least you have no more classes till next semester." Junhui says with a chuckle. 

"Soonyoung?" He asks rolling his eyes once he sees he fell asleep.