I Still Love You

The Way He Moves

Soonyoung locks his phone confused on why Wonwoo was so upset, he looks at Junhui with sadness in his eyes.

 

"What happened?" Junhui says his eyebrows turning down.

 

"I think Wonwoo's pissed at me." Soonyoung says looking down.

 

"I knew it, he hates me." Junhui said while fiddling with his fingers.

 

"Jun..." Soonyoung looks over at Junhui.

"You know what? We're going to straighten this out right now." Soonyoung stands up and grabs Junhui by the wrist dragging him to Wonwoo's dorm room. He pounds his fist on Wonwoo's door before an angry looking Wonwoo opens it.

 

"What the hell do you want Kwon Soonyoung?" Wonwoo looks over to Junhui. "And why did you bring him?" Wonwoo rolls his eyes.

 

"You have NO reason to hate Junhui, he's done nothing to you." Soonyoung growls.

 

"You don't understand Soonyoung." Wonwoo's voice breaks.

 

"THEN ING EXPLAIN WHY DON'T YOU?" Soonyoung is pissed. 

 

"YOU TOLD ME I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND THEN YOU BRING THIS ALONG AND SUDDENLY HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND?" Wonwoo is just as pissed.

 

People in the hallway stare as two boys yell at eachother in Korean.

 

"Okay first of all Junhui is NOT a . And second of all you were my best friend, I can have more then one friend jesus ing christ Wonwoo." Soonyoung turns on his heel and stomps off with Junhui.

 

Wonwoo slams his door.

 

Soonyoung and Junhui walk up to their door and walk in. "I'm so sorry Jun." Soonyoung says sitting down putting his face in his hands.

 

"Don't apologize for that jerk Soonie." Junhui sits next to him rubbing Soonyoung's back.

 

"I can't believe him." Soonyoung says as he lays his head on Junhui's shoulder.

 

"I can't either." Junhui says as he rests his head on Soonyoung's head.

 

"Can we just go get ing -faced?" Soonyoung says through a chuckle.

 

"Sure, you need to calm down after all of that." Junhui says smiling to himself.

 

"You're such a good friend." Soonyoung says as he lifts his head.

 

"It's my job." Junhui says as he stands up. He and Soonyoung make their way down to the bar just off campus. They walk in and sit at the bar.

 

"Straight whiskey." Soonyoung says to the bartender in broken English.

 

Junhui doesn't order anything since this was about Soonyoung. Soonyoung gets his drink that he downs in one go before ordering another.

 

"Slow down Soonyoung." Junhui says as he chuckles.

 

"I said I wanted to get -faced so I'm getting -faced." Soonyoung says before downing another drink. Followed by another...and another and another till he is indeed, -faced. 

 

"Let's go dance." Soonyoung says as he stands up grabbing Junhui's hand.

 

"Fine, only cause this night is about you." Junhui says as he rolls his eyes Soonyoung leading him to the dance floor.

 

Soonyoung is pretty good at dancing, even when he is intoxicated. And so is Junhui. It takes no more then 10 minutes before Soonyoung (god help Junhui) starts grinding on Junhui.

 

"Soonyoung stop you're drunk." Junhui tries pushing Soonyoung away.

 

"Don't fight it babe." Soonyoung says with a smirk.

 

"KWON SOONYOUNG GET OFF ME!" Junhui yells out, other people in the bar looking at the two boys wondering if they should call the cops.

 

"Come on babe you know you like it." Soonyoung is not like himself.

 

"You are going to regret this tomorrow." Junhui rolls his eyes and just let's Soonyoung do whatever.

 

This goes on for at least 20 more minutes before Soonyoung stops. "Can we please go back to the dorm now?" Junhui asks.

 

"As long as you carry me." Soonyoung holds out his arms. Junhui rolls his eyes but picks him up and cradles him like a baby carrying him back to the dorm. Junhui sets him down on his bed and sighs.

 

"I love you~" Soonyoung says as he drifts off to sleep.

 

Junhui is flushed red but knows Soonyoung isn't sober.

 

Soonyoung's phone goes off and Junhui decides to see the text. 



Wonwoo: Soonyoung, I'm sorry for the way I acted. Can we meet up tomorrow after class?
Soonyoung: This is Junhui. Soonyoung is drunk and asleep. Please leave Soonyoung alone he doesn't need your bull.
Wonwoo: It's wrong to use someone elses phone when they're unconscious Junhui. 
Soonyoung: Yeah, it's also wrong to be a to your "best friend". 
 

 

 

 


Junhui puts Soonyoung's phone down and falls asleep himself. Before he knows it morning comes.

 

Junhui opens his eyes and looks over to Soonyoung sleeping peacefully. ', why did I respond to Wonwoo last night?' Junhui thinks.

 

Soonyoung eventually wakes up with a pounding headache. ", I really need to stop telling you to let me get drunk." Soonyoung laughs and sits up.

 

"Yep." Junhui says nervous that Soonyoung will hate him for responding to Wonwoo.

 

"Okay let's get this out of the way, what did I do to you last night?" Soonyoung chuckles.

 

"Just the usual. Grinding on me, I tried to stop you but gave up eventually." Junhui says chuckling.

 

"Jesus why am I like that when drunk?" Soonyoung says as he picks up his phone. "Also, Wonwoo texted you last night, And I may have responded." Junhui said, heart pounding.

 

", what did he want?" Soonyoung unlocks his phone and looks at the texts. Soonyoung sighs.

 

"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it." Junhui looks down.

 

"It's fine, I would have done the same for you." Soonyoung says, locking his phone and laying it down on his lap.

 

"So you don't hate me?" Junhui says as he looks up at Soonyoung. 

 

"No, I could never hate you." Soonyoung says as he looks at Junhui in the eyes and grins.

 

There's silence before the younger speaks. "Thank you, for taking care of me." Soonyoung says.

 

"It's my job." Junhui says the corners of his mouth turning up.

 

"Wait we have class today?" Soonyoung says jumping out of bed and scrambling to get clothes.

 

"Yeah, and we have class with Wonwoo." Junhui shivers. Soonyoung grabs a his clothes running to the bathroom. Once Soonyoung comes back in he's wearing a plain white t-shirt with a black hoodie overtop ped paired with the same black skinny jeans.

 

"Why do you wear the same black skinny jeans everyday?" Junhui says as he slips on his favorite black hightop converse shoes.

 

"They make my look good, plus I have multiple pairs." Soonyoung slips on black tennis shoes.

 

"Yeah, okay." Junhui says as he rolls his eyes and throws his bag over his shoulder.

 

"I am going to walk in front of you." Soonyoung says as he chuckles and puts his bag over his shoulders. Soonyoung and Junhui walk out and lock their dorm room door. Soonyoung runs ahead of Junhui. "SEE!" Soonyoung yells out.

 

Junhui agrees that it does look good but rolls his eyes. "Yeah whatever let's just go to our English class."

 

The boys make their way to English class. Once they walk in the class they're greeted by their English teacher (who is a student-teacher). A Korean-American male stands at the front of the class.

"Soonyoung, Junhui, you're late." The teacher says looking at the boys.

 

"We're so sorry Mr. Hong, it won't happen again!" Soonyoung says in broken English as he bows.

 

"Alright, take your seats." Says the teacher.

 

After class and many, many glares towards Junhui from Wonwoo the boys separate to their different classes leaving Soonyoung in a class with Wonwoo.

 

"Soonyoung, I need to talk with you in private after class." Wonwoo says.

 

After class Wonwoo and Soonyoung stand up putting they're stuff in their bags and walking out. Wonwoo takes Soonyoung outside.

 

"What the hell do you want?" Soonyoung asks crossing his arms.

 

"Soonyoung, please, don't leave me.." Wonwoo says desperation in his voice.

 

"And why should I stay? You've been nothing but a pest these past few days." Soonyoung says annoyed.

 

"Because...I'm in love with you still Kwon Soonyoung." Wonwoo says looking down.

 

"What-" Soonyoung is interrupted by Wonwoo's lips meeting his. Junhui was outside talking with Minghao asking for notes when Minghao points to Wonwoo and Soonyoung. Junhui's heart shatters into a million pieces. Soonyoung pushes Wonwoo away.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! FIRST YOU ACT LIKE A TO MY BEST FRIEND CALLING HIM A THEN YOU TRY TO MAKE UP WITH ME BY KISSING ME?!" Soonyoung is taken aback by Wonwoo's sudden confession and kiss.

 

"I..I still I love you Kwon Soonyoung!! I wasn't gonna let him get in the way of us." Wonwoo says.

 

"Wonwoo, I....I love someone else, I'm sorry." Soonyoung runs off towards Junhui and Minghao.

"I'm a jerk, I hurt him I know I did." Soonyoung says burrying his head in Junhui's chest.

 

"Soonyoung..What was with that?" Junhui asks.

 

"Me..and Wonwoo. We used to date before he cheated on me." Soonyoung chokes back tears.

 

"Let's go back to the dorm." Junhui says as he hands Minghao his keys so he can carry Soonyoung. Minghao takes his keys walking with them back to their dorm. 

 

 

 

 

 

Minghao unlocks the door to Junhui and Soonyoung's dorm room turning the knob and pushing the door open. Minghao walks in after Junhui with Soonyoung in his arms. Junhui sets Soonyoung down on his bed and sits next to him rubbing his back. ", I got over him, I thought he would get over me." Soonyoung says leaning his head on Junhui's shoulder.

 

"Shhh it's okay." Junhui says his voice calming.

 

"He ing kissed me, I have a headache." Soonyoung says.

 

"Trust me I'm as mad as you are." Junhui continues to rub his hand up and down Soonyoung's back.

 

"So, he's an ex that's been hating on Junhui?" Minghao asks.

 

"Yeah." Soonyoung replies.

 

"But, why?" Minghao asks tilting his head.

 

"Do you know how many people think me and Junhui are ing?" Soonyoung replies chuckling a bit.

 

"Wait, you aren't?" Minghao says jokingly.

 

"Ha ha very funny." Junhui says rolling his eyes.

 

Minghao looks at Junhui then at Soonyoung he can practically read both of their minds. Minghao raises an eyebrow and chuckles. "What's so funny?" Soonyoung asks. "Nothing." Minghao replies holding in laughter.

"I have to get going now, see you both around." Minghao says giving Junhui a look before leaving.

 

"So, I overheard you saying there was someone else you love..?" Junhui asks stomach in knots.

 

"Oh, uhm yeah.." Soonyoung replies. "But he probably doesn't feel the same." Soonyoung says.

 

"Well whoever he is if he doesn't feel the same he's an idiot!" Junhui says.

 

"He isn't an idiot.." Soonyoung mumbles.

 

"What was that?" Junhui asks.

 

"Nothing." Soonyoung replies.

 

"So are you going to lean on me all day?" Junhui says through a chuckle.

 

"You're warm and it's cold so yes, yes I am." Soonyoung wraps his arms around Junhui's waist.

"Whatever." Junhui laughs and puts an arm over Soonyoung pulling him closer to his body. Soonyoung smiles as he slowly drifts to sleep. Junhui grins and gets a text from Minghao. 



Minghao: Please tell me you got laid
Jun: Dude, he fell asleep cuddling me
Minghao: ;)
Jun: StOP YOU
Minghao: Never.