Soonyoung's Drunk

The Way He Moves

"Hey we should go out for drinks to celebrate!" Junhui said taking his mind off of what Soonyoung had said.

 

"Yeah! As long as you pay." The corners of Soonyoung's mouth turning up.

 

"Okay, fine, but only this once." Junhui said standing up and stretching.

 

"Can I invite some friends?" Soonyoung said also standing up, Junhui frowning slightly.

 

"Yeah, do you mind if I invite Minghao?" Junhui said knowing it would make Soonyoung as jealous as he was.

 

"Sure." Soonyoung said trying to not let his jealousy get the best of him.

 

Junhui and Soonyoung text their friends before heading to a bar not too far from the college. They walk in to find a short man sitting next to Minghao, Junhui and Soonyoung walk up to them.

 

"Jihoon! I see you've met Minghao, this is Junhui." He gestures to the taller male next to him.

 

"Nice to meet you J...Junhui? I'm Lee Jihoon." Jihoon bows to Junhui.

 

"Nice to meet you too." Junhui sits next to Minghao followed by Soonyoung sitting next to him.

 

"So Jun why did you invite me here?" Minghao says looking over to Junhui.

 

"To celebrate something." Junhui orders 4 shots of straight vodka in broken English.

 

"Damn are you trying to get me -faced?" Soonyoung says chuckling.

 

"Yes, you must get -faced tonight, don't worry I'll carry you back to the dorm." Junhui says with a grin.

 

"I like his style." Jihoon says downing the shot.

 

Minghao looks down at it before looking back to Junhui who just nods and he downs it choking a bit.

 

"Okay Soonyoung we're gonna take it together like a married couple." Junhui says jokingly.

"Jesus I told you I was gay but damn." Soonyoung links arms with Junhui as they both down the shot.

"Blegh! Junhui you demon." Soonyoung pouts.

 

"Jesus just already." Minghao says laughing as Jihoon joins in.

Junhui hits Minghao in the arm.

 

A few hours (and many beverages) later Soonyoung is as Junhui wanted -faced. 

 

The boys danced for a bit. It was stopped once Soonyoung tried to gring on Junhui. 

 

"Junnie" Soonyoung says following with a hiccup. "Carry me back." Soonyoung holds his arms up like a child. Minghao and Jihoon had left a while ago. "Okay okay hold on." Junhui puts his wallet and phone in his back pocket and picking Soonyoung up, cradling him like a baby walking back to the dorm.

 

"Soonyoung get my keys for me please?" His keys were in his back pocket, Soonyoung grabs them (and grabbing something else if you catch my drift) handing them to Junhui. Junhui unlocks the door pushing it open when he turned the knob.

He sets Soonyoung down on his bed before trying to walk back to his own.

 

"Junnieeeeee." Soonyoung whined.

 

"Yes Soonyoung?" Junhui looked back at the drunken male.

 

"Will you cuddle with me?" Soonyoung says obviously very very drunk.

 

"No, Soonyoung." Junhui said sternly as he pulled Soonyoung's jeans off to put sweatpants on him. "I regret this now." Junhui said annoyed.

 

"Just cuddle meeeee!" Soonyoung pouts and gives Junhui his puppy eyes, Junhui's biggest weakness.

 

"Fine. You're gonna regret this when sober." Junhui sat in the drunken males bed as Soonyoung pulled him down and cuddled him drifting off to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

As morning came the sun shining through the blinds gracing Soonyoung's soft pale skin. Soonyoung opens his eyes and shakes Junhui. Once Junhui sleeply wakes up he flushes red.

 

"I'm so sorry for whatever I made you do when I was drunk." Soonyoung said chuckling a bit.

 

"It's fine, I regret letting you drink that much." Junhui said as he sat up followed by Soonyoung.

 

"Agh my head." Soonyoung said with a pounding headache.

"Could you get the pain killers out of my bag?" Soonyoung points to an orange backpack laying on the floor.

 

Junhui opens one of the bags pockets taking out a bottle of Advil and handing it to Soonyoung. Soonyoung takes out a couple pills putting them in his mouth followed by a drink of water.

 

"What would I do without you?" Soonyoung says laughing to himself.

 

"You'd probably be living in your parents basement." Junhui says jokingly.

 

"Ouch." Soonyoung says clutching his chest but let's a laugh slip out.

"Thanks..for everything." Soonyoung says fiddling with his thumbs.

 

"No problem, I am your best friend." Junhui playfuly punches Soonyoung's arm. Soonyoung hugs Junhui.