Halloween Part 1

The Way He Moves

There was silence for a while, Junhui yawns.

 

"Tired?" Soonyoung asks looking up at Junhui.

 

"Yeah, I'm gonna head to bed, night." Junhui says through a yawn as he lays his head on a pillow and closes his eyes.

 

"Night." Soonyoung says smiling as he walks to his own bed laying down falling asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.

 

Before they know it morning falls, light gracing Junhui's face as Soonyoung opens his eyes. 'Why is he hot even when asleep?' Soonyoung thinks. He sits up and stretches, Junhui still asleep (like always) Soonyoung considers waking him up himself. Soonyoung admires him for a little bit longer before walking over to his bed, he leans in to his ear and says softly. "Junnie~ wake up."

 

Junhui's eyes flutter open. "Oh, morning Soonyoung." Junhui says through a yawn.

 

"Morning~" Soonyoung says grinning from ear to ear.

 

"Someone's happy." Junhui says chuckling softly.

 

"Yeah! I am!" Soonyoung replies with the same grin on his face.

 

"Why?" Junhui asks sitting up and tilting his head.

 

"Becauseeeee! It's Halloween." Soonyoung replies.

"And I get to spend it with you!" Soonyoung still grinning brightly.

 

"Well we spend every Halloween together Soonyoung." Junhui says through a chuckle.

 

"Why you gotta ruin my fun?" Soonyoung says pouting.

 

"What do you want me to do? Pretend this is our first Halloween together?" Junhui asks rolling his eyes.

 

"Yes, that's exactly what I want." Soonyoung says.

 

"Oh my gosh!! Our first Halloween together!!!" Junhui says in a sarcastic tone.

 

"Better." Soonyoung says chuckling.

 

A few hours pass and the boys are ready for the party.

 

"How does it look?" Junhui asks turning to Soonyoung.

 

"It looks great on you!" Soonyoung says grinning.

 

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." Junhui says.

 

"Alright, let's head to Seokmin's apartment!" Soonyoung says standing up and putting his phone and keys in his pocket, Junhui does the same. The boys make their way down the hallway then out of the dorms. 
 

 

 

 


The two boys walk into Seokmin's shared apartment. The living room is decorated with plastic pumpkins and cobwebs galore. Seokmin walks up to the boys. "Nice costumes!" Says Seokmin who's dressed like Harry Potter. "

 

Thanks! You don't look to bad yourself." Soonyoung replies grinning.

 

"Thanks, have a good time at the party." Seokmin leans in closer to Junhui and whispers. "Don't let him drink too much, I've heard what he's like." Seokmin walks off as Junhui chuckles.

 

"What did he say to you?" Soonyoung looks to Junhui. 

 

"Nothing." Junhui replies and chuckles.

 

"Wen Junhui you better tell me-" Soonyoung is cut off once he sees Wonwoo and a very tall male right next to him.

 

"Soonyoung?" Junhui says tilting his head.

 

"Why the hell is he here." Soonyoung points to Wonwoo.

 

"Oh great, and I was thinking tonight would be fun." Junhui says frowning.

 

"No, it will be! We just have to avoid Wonwoo and that guy he's with." Soonyoung says as he pulls Junhui over to a table with all the booze.

 

"He's gonna walk up to us just watch." Junhui says as Wonwoo and the tall male walk up to them.

 

"Hello Soonyoung, Junhui." Wonwoo says Junhui in a nasty tone.

 

"Hello Wonwoo, who's the guy?" Soonyoung asks.

 

"Oh, I'm Kim Mingyu, you must be Soonyoung I've heard a lot about you." The tall male says.

"And who is this?" Mingyu gestures to Junhui. "This is Junhui my," Soonyoung pauses. "boyfriend." Junhui's eyes widen.

 

"Oh! I didn't know you were dating." Mingyu says.

 

"Me neither." Wonwoo adds.

 

"I didn't either." Junhui mumbles.

 

"Yep! We are madly in love." Soonyoung says grabbing Junhui's hand and intertwining their fingers. "Right Junnie~?" Soonyoung says.

 

"Y-Yep! We are in love." Junhui says.

 

"Oh well congrats! Now me and Wonwoo must get going." Mingyu says as he grabs Wonwoo's hand and walks off.

 

"Soonyoung, explain?" Junhui says looking at Soonyoung.

 

"I want Wonwoo to feel angry, so we're gonna act like a couple." Soonyoung says opening a can of beer.

 

"Oh, well what do couples do?" Junhui asks tilting his head.

 

"Act cute, hold hands, cuddle, pecks on the cheek, occasionally makeout." Soonyoung says before taking a long drink of his beer, Junhui's eyes widen.

 

"Well will we have to do all those things?" Junhui asks.

 

"Well it's a party so theres bound to be a lot of couples faces." Soonyoung says as he looks around the room

 

Junhui pecks Soonyoung on the cheek as he sees Wonwoo looking at the two from the corner of his eye.

 

"Jun?" Soonyoung tilts his head.

 

"Wonwoo was watching us." Junhui replies quickly.

 

Soonyoung glances over to Wonwoo and Mingyu on the couch, he grabs Junhui's hands and swings them.

 

Junhui and Soonyoung giggle and Wonwoo walks up to them. "So when did you confess?" Wonwoo says.

 

"Just a couple days ago." Junhui replies.

 

"Oh, really?" Wonwoo asks crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

 

"Yeah, it was super romantic, flowers and everything." Soonyoung replies.

 

"Uh huh." Wonwoo says.

 

"Do you not believe us? Or are you too jealous to accept we're in love?" Junhui says.

 

"Tsk, as if i'd be jealous, I have Mingyu." Wonwoo says gesturing to Mingyu on the couch, Mingyu waves.

 

"It really sounds like you're jealous." Junhui says.

"So why not run along to your boyfriend eh?" Junhui crosses his arms.

 

"I still don't believe you two." Wonwoo says. "

 

How can we prove it then?" Soonyoung asks.

 

"Kiss." Wonwoo says with an evil smirk on his face.

 

"Okay, fine." Soonyoung pecks Junhui on the cheek.

 

"No, on the lips." Wonwoo says, Soonyoung and Junhui look at eachother.

 

 'Well , Soonyoung's gonna get uncomfortable' Junhui thinks.