With You.

The Way He Moves

"So..are we going to tell Jun and Soonyoung?" Chan asks looking up at the blond. 

"They'll find out on their own eventually." Minghao answers, looking down at the light-brown haired male. 

Chan giggles. "Yeah." Chan says softly while gazing into the others eyes.

  "Do you have any other classes today?" Minghao asks. 

"Nope! Why?" Chan asks. 

"Well, we could go out, just the two of us?" Minghao says.

"I would love that." Chan smiles as Minghao takes his hand and walks out of the dorms. 

"I wonder if Minghao told him." Soonyoung says. 

"I have faith that he did." Junhui says, looking down at his pink-haired boyfriend.

Junhui plays with Soonyoung's hair. "You look really good in this color babe." Junhui says.

"And you just now noticed?" Soonyoung tries to act offended. 

"No, silly, I've always known." Junhui chuckles. 

Junhui taps the tip of Soonyoung's nose and smiles. 

Soonyoung looks up at the brown-haired male.  "I love you." Soonyoung smiles.

"I love you too." Junhui kisses the tip of Soonyoung's nose. 

Soonyoung grabs Junhui's shoulders and pulls Junhui into a rough, sloppy kiss, Junhui was taken aback at first but eases into the kiss, parting his lips letting Soonyoung's tounge slip into his mouth, a soft moan escapes Junhui's throat, Soonyoung pulls away and smiles at Junhui.

  "What was that about?" Junhui asks.

 Soonyoung shrugs, then looks at Junhui. "Was it...bad?" Soonyoung asks. 

"N..No! I was just wondering what it was about." Junhui reassures Soonyoung and smiles.  

Soonyoung smiles.  Junhui takes both his hands in his own. "You're hands are freezing." Junhui says with a chuckle. 

"Yeah, looks like you'll just have to hold them." Soonyoung says with a grin growing on his face. 

Junhui smiles at Soonyoung. 

"Have you heard from Minghao yet? I would assume he'd be freaking out right about now." Soonyoung says with a chuckle.

"Nope." Junhui says.

"He either told him and decided we don't matter or he passed out." Junhui says followed by a chuckle. 

Soonyoung pecks Junhui's soft lips. "I'm sure he's probably just having fun." Soonyoung smiles.

"Hopefully not too much fun." Junhui says with a chuckle. 

Soonyoung giggles which eventually turns into full on laughter, Junhui didn't think it was all that funny but couldn't help but laugh, Soonyoung's laughter is contagious. 

So now, Soonyoung and Junhui are sitting on his bed, laughing their asses off from something that wasn't all that funny, they couldn't help themselves. 

Laughter fills the room before theres a loud knock on the door. ", we angered the old man across the hall." Soonyoung giggles before standing up and answering the door. Standing there was a short black-haired man. "Hello Jihoon." Soonyoung says with small giggles. 

"I've had it with you two." Jihoon says.

"We're sorry Jihoon, Jun is just very funny." Soonyoung says. 

"Okay? Whatever, you're always being loud so please, stop." Jihoon says before stomping off to his own dorm and slamming the door shut. 

"Well damn." Soonyoung says before shutting the door and walking back to Junhui. 

Junhui chuckles. "He's probably talking about your moans." Junhui snorts followed by Soonyoung hitting him in the arm. 

"I was kidding!" Junhui says, holding in laughter. 

Soonyoung pouts. Junhui grabs his chin and kisses him.

"You're lucky I love you." Soonyoung says. 

"I know~" Junhui chuckles.

Junhui places another kiss on Soonyoung's lips. 

Soonyoung kisses Junhui back, but rougher, he moves his lips down to Junhui's jaw making his way down to his neck, marks into his tanned skin. Junhui let's a soft moan escape his throat as Soonyoung marks in his neck. Soonyoung pulls away and smirks. 

"You need to stop before I in my ing pants." Junhui says. 

"Maybe that's what I want~" Soonyoung teased. 

"You're a demon you know that?" Junhui said. 

"Yeah." Soonyoung sat on Junhui's lap and continued to kiss him. 

 

Minghao and Chan walk into a small local cafe, it's fairly empty today, Minghao asks Chan what he wants. "Surprise me." He said before sitting down and waiting for Minghao to return. 

Minghao walks over to Chan with two cups of herbal tea, he sets the mugs down and sits down across from Chan. 

Chan picks up a mug. "So, what did ya get me?" Chan asks. 

"Honey Herbal tea, it should help with your sore throat." Minghao says before picking up a mug and bringing it to his lips. 

"Aww, thank you!" Chan says before taking a sip. 

"No problem." Minghao says as he sets his mug on the table. 

"So, I'm thinking we ignore Soonyoung and Junhui to drive them crazy." Minghao smirks evilly.

"I like this side of you." Chan chuckles. 

Minghao takes another sip of his tea. 

"Oh! And how about when you do see them you act sad, so they think I rejected you?" Chan says. 

"I love you so much right now." Minghao says, Chan just chuckles. 

 

The boys finish plotting and drinking their tea and make their way back to the school. 

 

Junhui pulls away from Soonyoung's kiss and sets him down on the side of his bed, Soonyoung frowns. 

"I have class." Junhui stands up and shoves some things in his bag before slipping off his shoes and running out of the room. 

"He did it again." Soonyoung lays down in Junhui's bed. 

 

Junhui runs into his Math class, Minghao was already there, he looked upset. 

Junhui sits next to Minghao. "Did he reject you?" Junhui asks, his tone is comforting. 

"Y..Yeah." Minghao says. 

"I'm so sorry, but it's his loss." Junhui says. 

"Thanks.." Minghao says before the class starts. 

 

Soonyoung's laying there, alone, bored, and doesn't know what to do. Soonyoung basically watches the clock waiting for Junhui to come back, his phone buzzes and he scrambles to pick it up and unlock it. 

 

                                   

Lonely mo fo's

 

Won: Guys I'm lonely.

Jihoon: Welcome to the club. 

MingEW: Wonwoo just come over 2 my dorm, Minghao's in class

Thiswhohasaboyfriend: so is Junnie :((

Won: Why is he still here if he has a boyfriend?

Thiswhohasaboyfriend: I GET LONELY TOO EDGE LORD 

                                                                                            MingEW changed Won's name to EDGE LORD

                                                                              Thiswhohasaboyfriend changed their name to Soon gets lonely too

EDGE LORD: Okay bye Mingyu I'm cutting you out of my life. 

Jihoon: lol rip

Soon gets lonely too: damn

MingEW: W8 Won bb plz :((((((((((((

EDGE LORD: DID YOU JUST CALL ME WON BB OKAY BYE

Jihoon: omfg calm down Wonwoo he's trying to say sorry

EDGE LORD: Right. Sorry. 

MingEW: Wonwoo...................................................just please come over? I have a surprise for youu

EDGE LORD: If it's your again I'm not interested

Jihoon: EK TMI

Soon gets lonely too: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MingEW: Okay then don't leave your dorm....guess I'll just go to the movies cya guys

Jihoon: Y'all are nasty. 

Soon gets lonely too: jihoon-ie will you come over to my dorm? I'm lonely :(((

Jihoon: a .

Soon gets lonely too: i just said jun was in class

 

                                                                                                      Jihoon left the chat

 

 

 

 

After class Minghao and Junhui walk out into the hallway together. "Do you want to hang out at my dorm?" Junhui asks. 

Minghao sees Chan up ahead. "No, I'm fine..thanks." Minghao says before splitting from Junhui, Junhui shrugs and walks to his own dorm. 

 

Junhui walks into his dorm, Soonyoung bolts up and runs over to Junhui, pulling him into a tight hug. "Miss me?" Junhui chuckles.

"Yes. I was very lonely." Soonyoung says muffled by his boyfriends shirt. 

"Oh, also. I saw Minghao.." Junhui sounds upset. 

"Oh? What did he say?" Soonyoung asks.

"Chan rejected him." Junhui's tone turns to more of anger. 

"WHAT?!" Soonyoung is upset and angry with his friend. 

"Stay right here." Soonyoung says before stomping out of the room and down the hall towards Chan's dorm. 

 

Soonyoung barges in Chan's dorm. "LEE CHAN I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR-" Soonyoung freezes once he sees Chan and Minghao on his bed kissing. 

Chan pulls away from the kiss and turns to Soonyoung.

"What. The. ." Soonyoung crosses his arms. 

"Haha...surprise!" Chan says before grabbing Minghao's hand and running past the pink-haired boy. Soonyoung chases after them. 

"WE'RE SORRRYYYYYYY." Minghao says as he runs down the hall with Chan. Soonyoung is stopped by Junhui who heard all the noise. 

"Those little s." Junhui says as he carries Soonyoung back to their dorm.