Jisol and Chanhao?!

The Way He Moves

                                                                       Thughao added Horse boy, Mini MJ, Woowon  and Joshua Hong Kong to a chat

Thughao: ok, junhui and soonyoung...they totally ed right???

Mini MJ: ...

Joshua Hong Kong: Woah okay I'm gonna make those boys run their sin off when I see them.

Woowon: ing Minghao why

Thughao: cuz i know itll piss you off :)))

Horse boy: what is this madness

Thughao: im gonna set up a study group but we wont really study well just try to get soon and jun to admit they ed

Woowon: Okay but...why????????

Thughao: BECAUSEJUNHUIHASNEVEREDORBEENEDBEFOREANDIJUSTKNOWHESINGSOONYOUNG

Woowon: Jfc

Joshua Hong Kong: Minghao I will find you and beat your

Thughao: thts not v saintly of u Joshie 

Joshua Hong Kong: I am your Hyung

Thughao: im chinese

Mini MJ: wait....thats why soonyoung was late to class on monday isn't it???

Thughao: SEE CHAN IS SMART UNLIKE YOU BAFFOONS

Joshua Hong Kong: Buffoons*

Thughao: ok so op get soonhui to admit they ed is a go all yall meet me in the lounge

 

 

 

 

Minghao runs down the hallway to Soonyoung and Junhui's dorm, he knocks on the door, he can hear someone fall out of their bed and walk to the door. 

"Oh, hey Minghao." Soonyoung says, yawning.

"Wake up Jun and come to the lounge in 5 minutes we're gonna study, okay bye." Minghao says, running down to the lounge.

"I guess it would help.." Soonyoung says as he walks to Junhui's bed. 

"Junnie~ wake up." Soonyoung says.

Junhui groans and opens his eyes, 'His eyes are so pretty.' Soonyoung was getting side tracked.

"Jun, Minghao wants us to study with him." Soonyoung says as he puts on some clothes, one of Seokmin's white turtle necks and some fitted black jeans. 

"But, why?" Junhui asks as he stands up to get dressed. 

"I don't know, but I do need to study for History so we're gonna." Soonyoung says as he turns to his boyfriend who is pulling a black t-shirt over his head. 

"Alright, whatever." Junhui says, placing his lips on Soonyoung's before grabbing his hand and walking to the lounge.

When the boys arrive, sitting there is Minghao, Seokmin, Joshua, and Chan. 

"Jun! Soonyoung!" Minghao looks over to the two boys. 

"Hello." Junhui says, still tired. 

Soonyoung and Junhui sit down, Junhui basically falling asleep on Soonyoung.

"So anything fun happen last night?" Minghao asks the two boys.

"If doing laundry is fun, then yes super fun." Soonyoung chuckles.

"I noticed you were only washing your sheets?" Chan asks. 

"Oh, yeah, they were getting dirty." Soonyoung moves his shoulder to wake Junhui up.

"YES VERY DIRTY." Junhui yells as he snaps awake. 

"More then the sheets are dirty." Joshua mumbles.

"What was that Jisoo?" Soonyoung asks.

"Nothing!" Joshua says with the fakest smile he can pull. 

"How about we start to study huh?" Soonyoung says, Junhui starts to fall asleep again.

"No, not yet." Minghao says. 

"W...Why?" Soonyoung stutters, his eyes dart around the room. 

"Okay, let's be real, you and Junhui ed didn't you?" Seokmin blurts out, followed by a kick from Joshua. 

Soonyoung is silent. 

"JUN WAKE THE UP." Soonyoung yells, Junhui snaps awake. 

"What happened?" Junhui asks. 

"They're onto us." Soonyoung whispers to Junhui.

"Just smile and wave." Junhui whispers back as he fakes a smile. 

"OH MY GOD YOU DID?" Joshua stands up. 

"...Maybe." Soonyoung says. 

"I am ashamed in you two." Joshua shakes his head. 

"Oh shut up, we all know you Jeonghan on the weekends." Minghao says. 

"What?! No! Jeonghan is just my friend, he's dating Seungcheol." Joshua says, looking down. 

"Do you like Jeonghan?" Junhui an eyebrow. 

"This isn't about who or who I don't like, this is about you two bags of sin." Joshua sits down.

"Okay but now I'm curious, I never thought Joshua liked anyone." Seokmin says. 

"Okay, whatever maybe I do, now can we please change the subject?" Joshua snaps. 

"Right, so you two did ?" Minghao says. 

"Oh my ing god, yes I ed Kwon Soonyoung, happy?" Junhui snaps. (man everyones pissy today)

"Very." Minghao says, proud of himself. 

"Can I go now? You got what you wanted." Joshua stands up.

"Yeah, cya Josh." Minghao waves as Joshua storms off to his dorm room. 

"We should find someone for him, Joshua-Hyung really seems like he needs someone." Chan says. 

"Yeah! I have a friend that we could set him up with?" Soonyoung adds. 

"Chan, will you be my date so we can spy on Joshua and this mystery man?" Minghao asks, looking at Chan. 

"I thought you'd never ask." Chan chuckles. 

"Okay so it'll be me and Jun, Chan and Minghao, and Joshua and my friend, Seokmin you in as well?" Soonyoung asks, turning to Seokmin. 

"Nah, got a lot of stuff I have to do, but please tell me how it goes!" Seokmin says. 

"Chan, Minghao, you guys just get Joshua to go to the carnival tomorrow." Soonyoung says to the two boys. 

"Got it!" Chan says.

"Aye aye captain." Minghao says as he stands up grabbing Chan's hand and running towards Joshua's dorm. 

"I have to get to class now, cya guys!" Seokmin walks off.

"When does History start?" Junhui asks.

"30 minutes." Soonyoung says with a frown.

"Hey, don't worry." Junhui says, he pecks Soonyoung's cheek before standing up. 

 

Minghao and Chan skip along in the hallways, arms linked and bright smiles on their faces, once the boys reach Joshua's dorm they knock on the door.

Joshua panics and quickly runs his sleeve over his eyes to remove the tears, he shuffles to the door opening it slightly and peeking his head out. "Yes?" The peach-haired boy says. 

"Hey Josh, us and a couple friends are going to the carnival tomorrow, do you want to come?" Minghao says.

"I dunno.." Joshua says, Minghao and Chan can almost hear the tears in his voice. 

"It'll help get your mind off things Hyung!" Chan says.

"Alright..what time?" Joshua asks. 

"Be there by 3:30 PM!" Minghao says before linking arms with Chan again and skipping off to their next class.

 

It was time for History class, Soonyoung's stomach turns as he and Junhui walk up to the doors of the classroom, Chan and Minghao slowly walk up. 

"Soonyoung, you are literally covering up as much as you can, no ones gonna find out." Junhui reassured Soonyoung.

"Right, let's go." Soonyoung said. "But, will you sit next to me today?" Soonyoung turns his head to Junhui. 

"Sure, I'm sure Minghao won't mind." Junhui says, a smile on his face as he and Soonyoung walk into the classroom. 

"How rude!" Minghao says. 

Chan can't help but chuckle, he found it cute the way Minghao would scrunch his nose when angry.

"Let's just go into class." Chan says as he takes Minghao's hand basically dragging him into class.

 

Once Junhui and Soonyoung walk in together those judgey girls from the other day turn their attention to the couple, Soonyoung's nervous, his palms are sweaty and his vision goes blurry, Junhui puts a hand on Soonyoung's shoulder and walks with him to his seat, the girls are silent and so is Soonyoung. The professor walks in the classroom. 

 

After class Soonyoung quickly shoves his things in his bag so he can get out as soon as possible, Soonyoung throws his bag over his shoulder and runs out of the classroom, Junhui runs after him. 

The boys walk into their dorm, Soonyoung's still shaking as he sets his bag down. 

"Are you okay? You're still shaking." Junhui asks as he walks up behind Soonyoung.

"Y...Yeah I'm fine." Soonyoung mutters. 

"They didn't say anything about you." Junhui reassures Soonyoung.

"I know, but I could feel their judging eyes burning into my skin." Soonyoung says. 

"Don't be so dramatic." Junhui rolls his eyes. 

Soonyoung turns around and pouts.

"Cutie~" Junhui taps the tip of Soonyoung's nose. 

 

"Wonder why they left so soon." Minghao says as he shoves his books back in his bag.

"Maybe Soonyoung's sick." Chan says as he stands up and slings his backpack over a shoulder.

"He seemed fine earlier though." Minghao says as he stands up and throws his bag over his shoulders.

Chan shrugs and they exit the classroom.

"We could go see what it was about?" Chan looks up at Minghao. 

"Yeah, just to make sure they're okay." Minghao looks down at Chan and gives him a warm smile, Chan's face flushes red as he looks away. 

The two boys walk up to Soonyoung and Junhui's dorm room, Chan knocks on the door and Junhui opens it.

"Hey Chan, Minghao." Junhui says.

"Hey Jun-Hyung!" Chan says. 

"Sup." Minghao says coolly.

"Why are you two here?" Junhui asks the two, not paying attention to Chan's blushing. 

"Oh, you guys left the classroom so quick we just wanted to make sure Soonyoung was okay." Minghao says. 

"He's an emotional mess, but thanks for being concerned." Junhui says followed by Soonyoung walking up behind him.

Soonyoung hits him on the back of his shoulder. "I'm fine." Soonyoung says as he wraps his arms around Junhui's torso, standing on the tips of his toes so he can see the two boys at their door. 

"But is Chan?" Junhui asks. 

"What do you mean?" Minghao says as he looks at Chan, his eyes widen. 

"Yeah I'm fine! It's just sorta hot in the hallway." Chan says. 

"Oh, yeah I guess it is." Minghao shrugs. 

"Well we should get going, see you guys tomorrow!" Chan says before trying to walk down the hallway as fast as he can. 

Minghao waves as he tries to catch up to Chan.

 

Junhui closes the door and turns around to face Soonyoung. 

Junhui places his lips on Soonyoung, Soonyoung pulls away. "No hickeys, I have to see people tomorrow." Soonyoung says. 

Junhui sighs. "Okay, but can we at least make out for a bit?" Junhui tries his best to do puppy eyes.

"Fine." Soonyoung says before leaning back in for another kiss, this time longer, and deeper. 

 

Minghao catches up to Chan. "Chan, wait up." Minghao says. 

"Sorry, I just...have to do some work." Chan says as he runs to his dorm leaving Minghao standing alone in the hallway. 

"What's up with him?" Minghao says before turning to go to his shared dorm. 

 

Minghao walks into his dorm, he looks confused. 

"What's with the face Hao?" His roommate, Mingyu asks. 

"Somethings up with Chan." Minghao says as he sits down. 

"He's probably just home sick." Mingyu says. 

"Yeah..." Minghao says as he looks out the window, he can't help but feel like it was something he did or said. 

 

Chan walks into his shared dorm room, sitting there was two boys, Jeonghan and Seungcheol. 

"Hello Chanie~" Jeonghan says, turning his attention to Chan. 

"Hey Jeonghan, and Seungcheol." Chan says. 

Seungcheol nods his head, standing up and grabbing his things. 

"He looks like he needs someone to talk to." Seungcheol says to Jeonghan before walking out. 

"What's up kiddo?" Jeonghan says, patting the empty spot on his bed. Chan sits down. 

"I think I'm in love with Minghao." Chan says with a straight face. 

Jeonghan gives him a warm smile and pats him on the back. 

Chan falls back in Jeonghan's bed. 

"What do I do?" Chan asks the older. 

"Well when the right time comes, you should tell him." Jeonghan says. 

"Yeah...thanks Hyung!" Chan says, sitting up. 

"No problem." Jeonghan pats him on the back again.  

 

Junhui gets a text. Junhui groans and pulls away from Soonyoung, picking up his phone and unlocking it, Soonyoung rolls his eyes and sits down on his bed. 

 

Minghao: Jun...can I talk to you? I understand if you're busy. 

 

' he used caps he must really need help.' 

 

Junhui: Yeah, what is it?

Minghao: I think I upset Chan.

Junhui: What makes you think that? 

Minghao: He just seemed.....distressed?

Junhui: I'm sure it's fine, you'll see each other tomorrow anyways. 

Minghao: Yeah thanks Jun

Junhui: No problem, now I have to go back to making out with Soonyoung he looks pissed

Minghao: lol gl

 

Junhui locks his phone then turns to Soonyoung. "Sorry, he really did need help this time." Junhui sits next to Soonyoung. 

"It's fine, just kiss me." Soonyoung demands, Junhui smiles as he pulls Soonyoung in for another kiss. 

 

Minghao locks his phone. 'Yeah...we'll see each other tomorrow.'