Thanks A Lot Jun.

The Way He Moves

Before they knew it, it was the next day, the boys make their way to class, Soonyoung's stomach turns thinking of how the hickeys Junhui gave him were so visible. They walk into class, people stare as they walk past and sit down. "Thanks a lot Jun, everyones staring at me.." Soonyoung pouts. 

Junhui only smirks, he felt it as "Marking his territory." Soonyoung felt it as Junhui was being an evil . 

Class starts before anyone can ask any questions. After class Soonyoung wants to go back to their dorm and hide, but Junhui decided they were going to hang out with friends, aka their "study group" who never really studyed and instead just talk to each other, this made Soonyoung even more nervous, his heart beating faster and faster the closer they get to their usual spot where everyone would meet up, mostly everyones there. Wonwoo and Mingyu, Joshua and Hansol (who seem to be busy talking with each other) Minghao and Chan, and also Seokmin, the odd one out. Junhui sits down with Soonyoung. 

"Oh my lord." Wonwoo says. 

Soonyoung is dead silent just waiting for this hell to end. 

" Jun." Minghao says. Junhui smirks again. 

"What the hell is he planning?" Chan asks. 

"He's "marking his territory" Mingyu says. 

Minghao looks over at Chan. 

"Nope." Chan says. 

"Yeah but Soonyoung is very silent." Wonwoo says. 

"Probably cause he's scared people will call him a again." Seokmin says. 

"NO REALLY?!" Soonyoung yells. 

"Babe, calm down, this way no one can try to steal you from me." Junhui says, smiling proudly. 

"As if anyone could separate you two." Minghao chuckles. 

"Well class can even when I'm being extra "nice" to Jun." Soonyoung crosses his arms. 

"Why did you do air quotes when you said nice?" Wonwoo asks. 

"Do you really want to know?" Soonyoung looks at Wonwoo.

"On second thought no." Wonwoo says. 

"You children need jesus." Joshua says. 

"Yeah yeah we get it you're a perfect church boy who would never sin." Junhui says, rolling his eyes. 

Hansol stays quiet. 

"Oh my gosh they totally ed." Seokmin says. 

"WHAT NO WE DID NOT." Joshua says. 

"Josh, you know none of us would be disappointed if you did, we would be so proud." Junhui says. 

"...Fine, yes, we ed." Joshua says. 

Everyone starts slowly clapping. 

"I'm so proud of our innocent church boy." Minghao says. 

"Okay now Minghao it's your turn." Junhui says.

"Okay Chan come with me." Minghao says as he takes Chan's hand. 

"Yeah, we're gonna head out too." Junhui stands up and so does Soonyoung. 

Wonwoo and Mingyu stand up as well. 

Wonwoo and Mingyu head back towards Wonwoo's dorm. (which happens to be right across the hall from Soonyoung and Junhui's) 

"Are you sure Jihoon won't mind?" Mingyu asks. 

"Yeah, he said he has to do a project with Soonyoung so he won't be there." Wonwoo says as he unlocks his door, Jihoon walks out, nodding at Wonwoo and Mingyu before knocking on Soonyoung's door, Soonyoung opens the door and let's him in. 

 

Wonwoo walks in, followed by Mingyu walking in behind him. He closes the door and sits down on his bed, patting the empty spot for Mingyu to sit on, Mingyu sits down and looks around, Wonwoo takes out his books to start actually studying with Mingyu. 

 

Jihoon walks in. "Okay, let's get this done I'd rather not be here longer then I need to be." Jihoon says. 

"Alright." Soonyoung sits down on the floor, crossing his legs and scrambling through his bag to get the stuff he needs out. Junhui is sitting on his bed on his phone trying to not make noise. 

Though seeing his boyfriend be so focussed and trying so hard makes him go crazy, he wants to pin Soonyoung to the floor and make out with him but he can't. 

Soonyoung and Jihoon work for what feels like hours to Junhui, Jihoon packs up and walks over to the door. "See you in class." Jihoon walks out and back to his own dorm. 

Junhui stands up and wraps his arms around the shorter male. 

"Sorry that took so long." Soonyoung says. 

"It's fine." Junhui kisses the nape of Soonyoung's neck. 

Chills send down Soonyoung's spine when Junhui's lips meet his neck. 

 

Jihoon shuffles into his dorm looking over at the two males who were now sharing earbuds listening to something instead of studying. Neither of them look up at Jihoon, they're in their own little world. 

 

Minghao and Chan went out for ice cream, Minghao was faking it, he and Chan weren't ready for that kind of thing yet. 

 

 

                                                     Sorry for the short chapter :(( I'm planning on ending this in a chapter or two so I'll be working on those.