Soonyoung's Confession.

The Way He Moves

Even though it was a weekend that didn't stop Soonyoung from waking up his best friend. " Soonyoung It's 9 AM on a saturday morning let me sleep." Junhui groaned as Soonyoung was right next to his face.

 

"Nope! Get up ya lazy er." Soonyoung pulled Junhui's sheets off of him.

 

"KWON SOONYOUNG IT'S FREEZING IN HERE." Junhui yelled.

 

"Don't be such a baby! It wouldn't be as cold if you didn't sleep half ." Soonyoung pouted.

 

Junhui stood up pulling a shirt over his dark brown hair falling down on his tanned chest. "I hate you." Junhui exclaimed.

 

"Shut up you love me!" Soonyoung said in the same bright and bubbly voice.

 

"Why the hell did you wake me up so early?" Junhui said buttoning his jeans not bothering to even leave the room, Soonyoung had probably seen his more then anyone he knew so what's the point anymore? Junhui was too tired to think straight.

 

"Because I got lonely." Soonyoung pouted.

 

"You're such a dork." Junhui chuckles. Soonyoung huffs.

"Want to get some breakfast?" Junhui looks back at Soonyoung once he's fully dressed.

 

"Yes!! Annnnd I found this great waffle place just around the corner." Soonyoung jumps up like an excited child which makes Junhui grin brightly.

 

"Sounds great!" Junhui says as he slips on his high-top black converse. Soonyoung beaming.

"You are way to excited for waffles." Junhui's chuckle turns into full of laughter.

 

"Just shut up and let's go already! I'm starving." Soonyoung grabs Junhui's hand and drags him down the hallway out to the front of the school. Soonyoung's hand is soft and warm even in the cold autumn weather. 
 

 

 


Junhui and Soonyoung enter this waffle place Soonyoung was excited about. Soonyoung let's go of Junhui's hand making him frown. Junhui let's Soonyoung order for the both of them and sits down alone waiting for Soonyoung. Junhui can't get the thought of Soonyoung's soft warm hands out of his head. 'Am I dreaming? Or did I really hold hands with Kwon Soonyoung?!' Junhui thought to himself. A few minutes later Soonyoung comes over and sets a plate of waffles with maple syrup and a pad of butter on top.

"These look amazing." Junhui said cutting the waffles.

 

"Told ya!" Soonyoung said muffled by food.

 

"What did I say about talking while eating Soonyoung?" Junhui said sternly.

 

"Sorry dad." Soonyoung pouts as Junhui cringes at his use of dad. 

 

"Oh my god please never call me dad again." Junhui says before taking a bite of his food.

 

Soonyoung giggles. "What would you rather me call you daddy?" Soonyoung laughs as Junhui cringes more.

 

"Kwon Soonyoung I swear if we weren't in public I would slap you across the face." People around them stare at the two Junhui hiding his face from embarrassment.

 

"It's just young love!" An unknown woman says to someone sitting next to her.

 

Junhui's face flushed red. "Does everyone think we're gay for eachother or what?" Soonyoung says leaning towards Junhui and giggling.

 

"To be fair you do wear really tight pants." Junhui chuckles as he looks up at Soonyoung.

 

"Says the homoual." Soonyoung pouts.

 

"Ouch." Junhui says.

 

"Also Junnie I have to talk with you once we get back." Soonyoung says standing up.

 

"Okay?" Junhui says confused as he stands up.

 

Soonyoung had already paid so they walk back outside the cool autumn breeze blowing in the boys hair. They walk into their dorm room and Junhui sits on Soonyoung's bed as he sits next to him.

 

"What did you want to talk about?" Junhui looks over to his best friend.

 

"I..I think I'm gay." Soonyoung says looking at the ground.

 

"I ing knew it." Junhui hugs Soonyoung.

 

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?!" Soonyoung whines.

 

"To be fair you stare at a lot of your friends asses when we go to parties." Junhui chuckles.

 

Soonyoung sighs. "Well I'm glad you understand and all y'know since Korea isn't the most accepting of it." Soonyoung sighs again.

 

"Well we aren't in Korea now are we?" Junhui gives Soonyoung a warm smile. "Yeah. Thank you for being such a great" Soonyoung has trouble making out the last word. "Friend." Soonyoung looks at Junhui. CRASH. Junhui's heart breaking as Soonyoung friend zoned him. But what was he expecting? He knew Soonyoung didn't share the same feelings. "It's my job." Junhui keeping his smile even if his heart was in a million pieces.