Halloween Part 2

The Way He Moves

Junhui takes Soonyoung's face giving him a look of 'Sure you wanna go on?' Soonyoung nods, Junhui leans closer to his face. Wonwoo still with that evil smirk, all eyes are on Junhui and Soonyoung, Minghao and Seokmin are confused as ever. Junhui places his soft lips on Soonyoung's, Soonyoung leans into the kiss, Junhui pulls away and looks at Wonwoo like 'I told you so.' "Alright, now tell him you love him." Wonwoo says. "What?" Soonyoung says looking at Wonwoo. "Look into his eyes and tell him you love him." Wonwoo isn't kidding but why would he want to see them kiss and for Soonyoung to tell Junhui he loves him? It makes no sense to anyone in the room. Soonyoung looks at Junhui in his dark brown eyes. "I love you, Wen Junhui." Soonyoung says with a straight face but has butterflies in his stomach as if he's confessing. "I love you too." Junhui says. Soonyoung is shocked with Junhui. 'Man he's a really good actor, it's as if he's actually in love with me.' Soonyoung thought, little does he know Junhui isn't acting anymore. "Alright, have a nice night." And with that Wonwoo disappears into the party. "Sorry I dragged you into this." Soonyoung says. "No, it's fine." Junhui says, a warm smile on his face. "Really?" Soonyoung says in shock. "Yeah, you're my best friend." Junhui replies. "You're the best you know that?" Soonyoung says through a chuckle. "Okay let's go dance." Junhui says taking Soonyoung's hand leading him to the dance floor. Minghao walks up to them (dancing) "Okay what the hell just happened?" Minghao asks. "Oh nothing much just faked being a couple so Wonwoo would see I'm "taken" Soonyoung replies. "Oh, that makes sense." Minghao says giving Junhui a look of 'You have to tell him eventually.' Junhui nods in response. Minghao walks off to someone else in the party. Junhui and Soonyoung start dancing, nothing is awkward even after kissing. A few hours pass and the last of people make their way out of Seokmin's apartment. "See you Monday." Soonyoung says waving. Seokmin winks at Junhui. 

 



 

 



The boys make their way back to their dorm. They walk in. "That was....and interesting party." Junhui says as he takes off his horned headband. "Yeah." Soonyoung replies taking off his feathered wings and halo headband. Theres silence for a while as the boys change into more comfortable clothes. Soonyoung takes a long deep breath. "I think I'm in love with you." Soonyoung blurts out. Junhui's eyes widen and he flushes red. "W..What?" Junhui asks. "I..Am..In..Love..With..You." Soonyoung says pausing between words. "I..." Junhui has trouble finding the right words. "I understand if you don't feel the same...But I can't keep hiding my feelings, Jun." Soonyoung says fiddling his thumbs. "N-No I...I do..." Junhui says stuttering. Soonyoung's eyes widen. "Y-You do?" Soonyoung asks stuttering as well, Junhui sits next to Soonyoung. "Yeah, I have...for a while, but I was scared you wouldn't feel the same." Junhui says. "Oh my gosh you don't know how happy I am." Soonyoung says grinning and pulling Junhui into a long tight hug. Junhui breaks out of Soonyoung's grasp. "C-Can I kiss you?" Junhui asks stuttering. "Of course." Soonyoung says grinning. Junhui puts his hands on Soonyoung's cheeks and leans into his face his soft lips meeting Soonyoung's, the kiss is soft at first then gets deeper and rougher as they go on, Soonyoung parts his lips letting Junhui's tounge explore his mouth. They go on like this till Soonyoung breaks the kiss gasping for air. "You're a great kisser y'know?" Soonyoung says followed by a giggle. "You aren't too bad yourself." Junhui says chuckling, Soonyoung wraps his arms around Junhui's torso, Junhui wraps his arm around Soonyoung. Soonyoung drifts off to sleep, Junhui's phone goes off, Junhui picks up his phone and unlocks it. 

Unknown number: Stay away from Soonyoung. 
Junhui: Yeah, no thanks Wonwoo.
Unknown number: I said stay away.
Junhui: Gonna be hard now that he confessed to me, isn't it?
Unknown number: Why does Soonyoung like someone like you?
Junhui: 'Cause maybe he knows I won't hurt him like you have.
Unknown number: ...Yeah...I messed up I know...I was hoping for a second chance..
Junhui: When you hurt someone you can't assume they'll give you a second chance
Unknown number: I know...I just want him back in my life, even as just a friend.
Junhui: Then maybe you shouldn't act the way you do, I'm sure Soonyoung would be friends with you if you clean up your act.
Unknown number: Right, I'm gonna try...thank you Junhui
Junhui: Is this Wonwoo I'm talking to??
Unknown: Haha very funny
Junhui: Anyways, good luck.
Unknown number: Thanks, have a good night
Junhui: You too.

 




 



Junhui locks his phone and sets it down on the bedside table. He sighs heavily and looks at Soonyoung peacefully sleeping on his chest, a smile forms on his face as he wraps his arms around Soonyoung, 'He's cute even when sleeping' Junhui thinks, still smiling brightly as he closes his eyes. Morning falls, the two boys still sleeping peacefully, they don't have class today thankfully. Soonyoung eventually opens his eyes smiling ear to ear when he looks up at Junhui. Soonyoung's arms still around his boyfriend. Junhui opens his eyes to see Soonyoung smiling brightly at him. "Good morning~" Soonyoung says. "Morning." Junhui says yawning. "We don't have class today right?" Junhui asks holding Soonyoung closer to his body. "Nope." Soonyoung says laying his head on Junhui's chest. "Good." Junhui says smiling. "Let's go on a date today." Junhui says. "Wen Junhui are you asking me out?" Soonyoung says chuckling. "Yes, I am." Junhui says. "Well, yes, we shall." Soonyoung says happily. "I was thinking a movie?" Junhui says. "That sounds great." Soonyoung replies, smiling. "It's a date." Junhui says. "It's a date." Soonyoung repeats Junhui. Neither of them want to get up, they could honestly stay like this all day, but Soonyoung gets up to get dressed, Junhui gets up as well. Soonyoung puts on his favorite black skinny jeans peared with a blue sweater. Junhui puts on skinny jeans and a loose black shirt. Soonyoung walks over to Junhui and kisses him. "I love you~" Soonyoung says. "I love you too." Junhui replies wrapping his arms around Soonyoung. 


                                                                                            
 

                                                                                                              Happy Halloween~