Minghao. . .I Need Help

The Way He Moves

Eventually both of the boys had fallen asleep, Soonyoung at his pillow and Junhui on the floor. Junhui wakes up yawning and stretching, he throws a pillow at Soonyoung to wake him up.

 

"Junnie I'm sleeping." Soonyoung whines.

 

"That's what I said saturday morning ." Junhui says annoyed.

 

"Fineeee." Soonyoung stretches and rubs his eyes sitting up and looking at Junhui. 

 

 "I'm going to get some coffee, want anything?" Junhui asks.

 

"Iced Americano." Soonyoung responds.

 

"Okay be back in a bit." Junhui says as he pulls a shirt over his head grabbing his phone and wallet before walking out of the room.

 

Soonyoung flops back. "When did I even start to like him? How do I even make him like me?" Soonyoung questioned. Little did he know Junhui was madly in love with him since they were kids. Soonyoung picks up his phone, remembering Minghao had given him his phone number just in case he needed it.

"I could ask Minghao? They are friends after all." Soonyoung said starting a text conversation. 



                                                                                                          Kwon Soonyoung started a conversation At 9:24 AM


Minghao: Soonyoung? Is everything okay?
Soonyoung: Yeah..I just need some advice?
Minghao: Okay, what about? 
Soonyoung: Uhm Jun..
Minghao: Lmao why are you asking me? You're his best friend
Soonyoung: Well it's just I think I'm in love with him and I don't know what to do..
Minghao: Just tell him you love him.
Soonyoung: I wish it was that easy..
Minghao: Or just give it time, see how it plays out and maybe some day you'll be able to tell him
Soonyoung: Thanks Minghao.
Minghao: No problem, now I gtg cya
Soonyoung: Cya. 

 

 

 

 



Soonyoung locks his phone setting it on his chest sighing deeply. A little after that Junhui walks back in holding two Iced Americanos handing one to Soonyoung and brightly smiling holding two straws in his mouth putting down his cup on a desk taking both straws out of his mouth handing one to Soonyoung before tapping his on the desk and pulling off the paper and inserting the straw.

 

"Thanks." Soonyoung said grinning and ripping the paper with his teeth before inserting it to the lid of his cup taking a sip joyfully.

 

"Someone's happy?" Junhui said before taking a sip of his own.

 

"Yeah! I am." Soonyoung said that big grin never leaving his face.

 

"Why?" Junhui asks taking another sip of his drink.

 

"I don't know." Soonyoung replies. "Also did I do" Soonyoung pauses. "Or say anything weird while I was drunk?" Soonyoung asks looking at the ground.

 

"No, not that I can think of aside from you asking me to cuddle you, and trying to grind on me at the bar." Junhui says taking a long sip.

 

"Oh my god I tried to grind on you? I'm so sorry." Soonyoung says hiding his face red from embarrassment.

 

"Eh it's fine you've done it before remember?" Junhui says holding in a laugh.

 

"WHAT?!" Soonyoung says in shock.

 

"I'm just pulling your leg." Junhui laughs.

 

"Oh my god I hate you." Soonyoung hits Junhui's arm and pouts.

"So I didn't actually grind on you, right?" Soonyoung asks his face still flushed red.

 

When Junhui thinks back the answer is yes Soonyoung did grind on Junhui before he pushed him away rolling his eyes.

"No." Junhui replies not wanting to make it awkward.

 

Soonyoung let's out a sigh of relief.

 

 'What would have happened if I hadn't pushed Soonyoung away?' Junhui can't help but wonder. After a bit of talking and finishing their drinks Soonyoung gets dressed coming out in a plain sky blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans hugging his thighs in a way that drives Junhui crazy.

 

"Do we have to go to class?" Soonyoung whines.

 

"Yes, unless you want to end up living in your parents basement." Junhui says chuckling and throwing his bag over his shoulder. Soonyoung stops his feet and whines like a child before actually grabbing his bag and doing the same. 

 

 

 


After class the boys run into one of Soonyoung's friends again, the dark-haired man with round glasses and a book in his hand.

"Oh! Wonwoo~" Soonyoung smiles at the man.

 

"Hello Soonyoung, who's this?" Wonwoo gestures to Junhui.

 

"This is Junhui, my best friend since we were kids!" Soonyoung beaming.

 

"Oh, well I outta get going, have a nice day." Wonwoo shoots a glare at Junhui before walking off.

 

'What the hell was that about?!'  Junhui thought.

 

The boys make their way back to the dorm walking in and Soonyoung flops on his bed.

 

"I'm so sorry bed, I'll never leave you again!" Soonyoung says as he cuddles a pillow.

 

Junhui can't help but roll his eyes and smile at Soonyoung, he's too adorable for Junhui.

"Hey Soonyoung was there a reason your friend glared at me like that?" Junhui asks while sitting on his bed.

 

"Hm? Wonwoo is weird when it comes to people." Soonyoung says turning his head to look at Junhui.

 

"Oh...alright." Junhui says looking down frowning.

 

"Don't worry about it!" Soonyoung says grinning at Junhui in hopes to cheer him up.

 

Junhui smiles back at Soonyoung. "Okay, if you say so." Junhui leans back into his bed.

"But did I do something wrong to him?" Junhui asks.

 

"Jun, like I said, don't worry about it." Soonyoung replies as Junhui sighs deeply.

 

"Sorry, I just, don't want any of your friends to hate me." Junhui says sitting back up to look at Soonyoung.

 

"I'm sure he was just having a bad day!" Soonyoung said trying to reassure Junhui.

 

"Right...right." Junhui smiled at Soonyoung.

"Thanks." Junhui says.

 

"No need to thank me." Soonyoung smiles and Junhui smiles back. Soonyoung unlocks his phone to 5 texts from Wonwoo. He looks at the texts. 



Wonwoo: Soonyoung, why the hell did you not tell me about this "childhood best friend" of yours?!
Wonwoo: Kwon ing Soonyoung answer me
Wonwoo: SOONYOUNG YOU
Wonwoo: Answer my ing texts.
Wonwoo: I'm gonna go to your ing dorm if you don't answer me. 
Soonyoung: jfc Wonwoo calm down
Soonyoung: I thought I have told you about Junhui before?
Wonwoo: you thought wrong
Soonyoung: Oh, well I don't see why you're upset???
Wonwoo: Ugh you know what? Nevermind. I'll see you in class.