I Love Only You Junhui

The Way He Moves

Soonyoung wraps his arms around Junhui's torso and nuzzles Junhui's neck. "We should really leave soon." Soonyoung says. "Yeah, but I don't want to." Junhui responds holding Soonyoung tighter. Soonyoung giggles, pulling away from Junhui's embrace. Junhui kisses his forehead. "Okay, let's go." Junhui says, taking Soonyoung's hand into his own intertwining their fingers. Soonyoung grins from ear to ear as they walk out of their dorm room and out into the hallway. "What if people look at us funny?" Soonyoung says as he up at Junhui. "Then let them look, all that matters is I love you and you love me." Junhui says smiling at Soonyoung. "Right." Soonyoung says grinning as they walk out the school. Minghao running up to the two. "Oh my gosh are you two like, official now? Like it isn't just for Wonwoo?" Minghao asks excited. "Yeah, we are." Junhui says sheepishly face flushing. "Ahhhhhhhh! I'm so happy for you two I knew you'd gather the confidence to tell him Jun!" Minghao says. "Actually, I confessed to Jun first." Soonyoung says, proud of himself. "Really? Damn, I thought our shy Junhui was finally coming out of his shell." Minghao says shaking his head at Junhui. "I was scared of rejection since Soonyoung is overly friendly so I could never see any signs." Junhui says pouting. "You're so cute when pouting." Soonyoung says kissing Junhui's cheek. "Alright, I'm gonna bounce before I throw up." Minghao says as he jogs away. "Wow, rude." Soonyoung says through a chuckle. "I'll kick his later." Junhui says but can't help but laugh. "I'm just glad to be done with all that drama with Wonwoo." Soonyoung says. "Yeah, and if you don't mind me asking..why did you go out with Wonwoo if you only came out to me the other day?" Junhui asks tilting his head. "Well Wonwoo was kind of an experiment, I was just trying it out..little did I know I started falling for him, I walked in on him" Soonyoung pauses. "having with someone, it shattered my heart even though he was only a friend who was helping me." Soonyoung says tighting his grip on Junhui's hand. ", that really ." Junhui says. "Yeah, but I got over it, I found real love." Soonyoung says looking at Junhui lovingly. Junhui smiles from ear to ear. "Okay let's go before we're late for the movie." Soonyoung says as he starts walking again, Junhui of course follows him smiling brightly as they walk. 

 




 



The couple walks into the movie theater, Junhui gets the tickets and walks into the theater room. They sit down. Soonyoung's hand looking for Junhui's hand, after touching a few things he shouldn't have he finds Junhui's hand and grabs it, intertwining their fingers as they watch the movie. It was a pretty boring movie, both boys can agree on that. The couple walks out to the main lobby. "Well that was" Junhui pauses. "a movie." Junhui says finally with a chuckle. "Yeah." Soonyoung says chuckling with Junhui. The boys make their way out of the theater and go for a calming walk in the park, still holding hands. "I like being able to do this." Soonyoung says. "Do what?" Junhui asks. "Just being able to hold your hand while walking." Soonyoung says smiling to himself. "Same actually, do you know how distracted I would get thinking of holding your hand or even just your ing skinny jeans." Junhui says. Soonyoung chuckles. "Well to be honest I got in trouble in class since I was thinking of you." Soonyoung says. "Oh really?" Junhui says chuckling. "Oh my god not like that you ert!" Soonyoung hits Junhui in the arm. "I was just kidding!" Junhui says laughing harder. "God I take it back I don't love you anymore, I'm breaking up with you." Soonyoung says pouting. "Babeeee I was kiddinggg." Junhui says untangling their fingers and hugging Soonyoung from the back resting his head on Soonyoung's shoulder. Once those words fall from Junhui's mouth Soonyoung stops walking. "Did you just call me 'babe'?" Soonyoung says. "Yeah, why?" Junhui asks. Soonyoung can't help but smile while he keeps walking. The boys make their way to the school. " Jun, just keep walking don't look to your left and maybe he won't notice us." Soonyoung says but he sticks out like a sore thumb with his bright pink hair, no one walks up to them and they just enter the school. "Who was it?" Junhui asks. "Wonwoo but" Soonyoung pauses. "He didn't walk up to us." Soonyoung says confused as he unlocks the dorm room door turning the knob and pushing the door open as the boys walk in. "Well, we're a couple now, that's probably why." Junhui says smiling as he clings to the shorter male. Soonyoung smiles and puts his hand on Junhui's. Junhui remembers the texts he had with Wonwoo last night. 'What was I thinking?' Junhui thinks, a slight frown forms on his face. "Are you okay?" Soonyoung asks. "Yeah, just sad we'll have to go to class tomorrow." Junhui says. "Aww, don't worry we'll spend as much time together we can today~" Soonyoung says. A wave of regret rushed over Junhui, it was selfish to want Soonyoung all to himself, he knew that, but he couldn't help but feel Wonwoo would try something if he were to ever be friends with Soonyoung again. Junhui nods at Soonyoung. Soonyoung nuzzles Junhui's neck. "Jun, what's really wrong?" Soonyoung sits up straight and looks at Junhui in his dull brown eyes, they didn't have their usual sparkle. Junhui unlocks his phone and hands it to Soonyoung. "But, why are you worried over this?" Soonyoung asks tilting his head. "It's stupid.." Junhui says looking down. "Nonsense!" Soonyoung says, gently grabbing Junhui's chin making him up look up at Soonyoung. "Now, what is it?" Soonyoung asks, theres silence for a bit before Junhui answers. "I don't trust him." Junhui mumbles. "Say it louder." Soonyoung says. "I don't trust him." Junhui repeats, louder this time. Soonyoung chuckles. "You're so cute, I promise, even if we do become friends again, nothing would happen and if something did it would have been Wonwoo's doing." Soonyoung says. "Right.." Junhui says. "Or, do you just want me all to yourself?" Soonyoung asks followed by a chuckle. Junhui is silent. Soonyoung leans in closer to his face. Junhui is going crazy trying to not grab Soonyoung and pull him into a deep kiss. "You don't have to hide it." Soonyoung says. "Just shut up and come here." Junhui says as he grabs Soonyoung's shoulders and pulls him into a deep kiss. Soonyoung shocked by suddenly being pulled into a kiss from Junhui, but he doesn't pull away. The two go on with kissing taking little breaks for air every once and a while, Junhui's phone buzzes. "Just ignore it." Soonyoung says in between a kiss. His phone buzzes again, and again and again till eventually it drives Soonyoung crazy pulling away from the kiss pouting so Junhui can see what it is. "Sorry Soonyoung." Junhui says as he picks up his phone and unlocks it. 

Minghao: jun thi s is serious omfff
Minghao: JUN
Minghao: JUNHUI
Minghao: WEN JUNHUI STOP ING YOUR BOYFRIEND AND ANSWER ME DAMMIT
Junhui: Jesus what do you want
Minghao: i need ur notessssss i didnt take any in class plz
Junhui: I hate you so much.
Minghao: thx now can i pleaseee borrwo ur notes 
Junhui: What class?
Minghao: math 
Junhui: Yeah, just come by my dorm and you can take em
Minghao: TYSM ILY
 




 



"Who was it?" Soonyoung asks. "Minghao." Junhui says rolling his eyes. "Seriously?" Soonyoung asks. "Yep, he needed my math notes." Junhui says. A few minutes later theres a knock on the door, Junhui stands up to answer it. "Hang on." Junhui says as he walks to his backpack to get his math notes. "Sorry if I interrupted anything." Minghao says, followed by a sigh from Soonyoung. Junhui grabs a paper with notes and walks back to Minghao handing him the notes. "You better not fail this ing class or I'll beat your ." Junhui says. "Okay, damn." Minghao says before running down the hallway. "THANK YOU!!" Minghao yells from down the hall. Junhui closes the door and walks back over to Soonyoung, sitting next to him and resting his head on his shoulder. "It's been a long day." Junhui says as he drifts to sleep.