Wen Junhui Has Friends?!

The Way He Moves

Junhui rolled out of bed making a loud noise, loud enough to wake up Soonyoung. "Holy are you okay?!" Soonyoung didn't swear often, he was generally pretty innocent...in most peoples eyes. "Yeah I'm fine." Junhui got up and groaned. "What time is it?" Junhui looked at Soonyoung. "Ten past ten." Soonyoung grinned as he put his fingers near his eyes like 10 hour 10 minute on a clock. Junhui chuckled. "You're such a dork." There was a pause before Soonyoung responded. "Hey!" Soonyoung threw a pillow at Junhui. "Okay get up and get dressed so we can walk to class." Junhui said, picking up a plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants walking into the bathroom to get dressed. A while later he walks back in to see Soonyoung already dressed and ready to go. "Ready?" Soonyoung said with the same bright smile that drove Junhui insane by how cute he was. "Yep!" Junhui threw his bag over his shoulder. The boys walk out and walk to class together. 

 




 



After class the two boys take a walk in the park, Junhui looks down at Soonyoungs empty hand, wanting to take it and intertwine their fingers, Junhui doesn't want to make Soonyoung uncomfortable. Junhui shakes his head. "Something wrong?" Soonyoung asked. YES  is what Junhui wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, but didn't. "No." Junhui said coldly. "Oh...okay!" Soonyoung said, knowing how Junhui was he knew something was wrong but kept it to himself. As they make it to the front of the college a familiar face is sitting on the stairs writing something. Junhui waves to the boy and he waves back. "What's this? Wen Junhui has more then one friend?!" Soonyoung said sarcastically getting hit in the arm by Junhui. "Who is he?" Soonyoung said rubbing his arm. "Xu Minghao from my dance class! He's also Chinese." Junhui said smiling. "Okay one, you take dance class and never told me?! And two, that's amazing! I'm so glad you have another friend!" Soonyoung said, feeling slightly jealous even though he himself had other friends then Junhui. "Well I guess there wasn't a time to bring it up? Anyways let's go up and talk to him!" Junhui practically dragging Soonyoung to his friend. "Hey Jun!" The male stood up opening his arms to give Junhui a hug before Soonyoung tugs him away. "Soonyoung?" Junhui said looking at him, Soonyoung realizes how silly he's being and let's go. Junhui hugs his dance class friend. "Minghao this is Soonyoung my best friend, Soonyoung this is Minghao."  Theres a pause before Soonyoung speaks. "Nice to meet you Minghao." He smiles at Minghao. "Nice to meet you too Soonyoung." Minghao replies. "We should get going, cya in class Hao!" Junhui and Soonyoung walk to their dorm room. 

 




 



Soonyoung pulls Junhui in the room. "Hao?" Soonyoung says angerly. "What the Junhui?!" Soonyoung was obviously really mad. "What do you mean? What's wrong?" Junhui is scared he messed up. "I'm your best friend!!" Soonyoung pauses. "Why do you never call me nicknames?" Soonyoung looks down. "Soonyoung, I know you're my best friend, I'm sorry if I made you feel like you weren't." Junhui lifts Soonyoung's head to make him look at him. "Soonyoung? That's not my name." Soonyoung pouts. Junhui sighs, he hates to admit it but Soonyoung looks adorable when he pouts. "Soonie, I'm sorry." Junhui pulls Soonyoung in for a hug. Soonyoung hugs Junhui tightly and pulls away from the hug. "I guess it was stupid of me to get jealous." He sounds guilty. Junhui really wants Soonyoung to stop doubting himself and just kiss him already. "Don't call yourself stupid! I got jealous when I met your friends." Junhui gives him a reassuring smile. Soonyoung smiles back brightly. As this moment goes on Junhui really wants to pull Soonyoung down into a long kiss, Junhui finds himself staring at Soonyoung's soft lips and shakes his head looking back into Soonyoung's eyes. "How about we go get some hot chocolate?" Junhui smiles at Soonyoung as he nods. 

 




 



Junhui and Soonyoung walk into a cafe and order two hot chocolates, Soonyoung asking for whipped cream and marshmellow's. Junhui found his sweet-tooth was cute, but Junhui thinks everything about Kwon Soonyoung is cute. The two boys take a seat in a booth across from eachother. "This is nice." Soonyoung said clutching his cup. "Yeah, it is." Junhui smiled. Junhui takes a sip of his hot chocolate burning his tounge. "." He whispered making Soonyoung giggle. "You piece of ." Junhui says out of anger. "Junnie-Hyung don't get mad~" Soonyoung said, the usage of 'Hyung' making him cringe. "We were only born 5 days apart i'm not your 'Hyung'. Junhui said sternly. Which made the corners of Soonyoung's mouth turn down. "Yeah yeah, are you okay?" He looked at Junhui. "Yeah just burnt my tounge." Junhui looks at Soonyoung and yawns. "Let's go back I'm sleepy." Junhui said through another yawn. "Okay but I'm not carrying you this time." Soonyoung and Junhui get up and go to their dorm, Junhui falling into his bed falling asleep easily. Soonyoung giggles quietly as he lays down and falls asleep himself.