I Ship It.

The Way He Moves

Soonyoung's hands tangled in Junhui's hair, hips grinding down against Junhui's, Soonyoung stops and pulls away from Junhui's kiss. 

"What time is it?" Soonyoung asks. 

Junhui picks up his phone. "Almost midnight." Junhui says.

", we've been making out for that long?" Soonyoung turns to lay next to Junhui, he grabs Junhui's torso and lays his head on his chest. 

"I'm going to sleep." Soonyoung says, closing his eyes. 

"Goodnight." Junhui closes his eyes. 

 

Morning falls, today's the day Junhui, Soonyoung, Minghao, Chan, Joshua and Soonyoung's friend (Hansol) are going out. 

Soonyoung wakes up before Junhui, he tries to get over Junhui without waking him, Soonyoung grabs some clothes and gets dressed. 

 

Minghao has been awake a while, he's fed, and dressed. Minghao bounces his leg up and down. 'But what if he really is upset with me?' Minghao isn't helping himself by thinking this way, but he can't help but think it. 

"Would you calm the down?" Minghao's roommate says. 

"Sorry." Minghao says, he decides to walk to someone elses dorm so he doesn't annoy Mingyu anymore then he already has. 

 

Minghao walks up to Soonyoung and Junhui's dorm, he gently knocks on the door. 

Soonyoung opens the door and let's him in. 

"Annoyed Mingyu?" Soonyoung asks. 

"Yeah.." Minghao answers. 

Junhui groans and sits up.

"Oh, hey Minghao." Junhui says through a yawn. 

"Hey Jun, sorry for waking you." Minghao says. 

"Nah, I should be awake anyways." Junhui stands up and walks over to Soonyoung, wrapping his arm around his waist and kissing his cheek. 

"Still nervous about Chan?" Soonyoung asks.

"Very." Minghao fiddles with his thumbs. 

"I'm sure everything's fine." Soonyoung reassures Minghao. 

"Yeah.." Minghao looks at the ground. 

Junhui keeps trying to kiss Soonyoung's neck only to be pushed away. 

 

A few hours pass and the three boys head to the carnival together, once they're there they are greeted by Chan, and Soonyoung's friend. 

"Hansol!" Soonyoung says to the light-brown haired male. 

"Hey Soonyoung, so, who's this guy you were talking about?" Hansol tilts his head. 

"He's coming." Soonyoung says. 

"Well this is my boyfriend Jun, and my friend Minghao." Soonyoung says, Minghao and Junhui wave. 

Chan smiles and walks over to Minghao. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Minghao asks the shorter male. 

"Yeah, I was just feeling off yesterday." Chan says, linking arms with the taller. 

Minghao smiles as a peach-haired male walks up to the bunch. 

"Here he is Hansol!" Soonyoung says gesturing to Joshua. 

"Soonyoung, is this a date?" Joshua asks. 

"Yes, now, Hansol here is your date!" Soonyoung says. 

"You know what? I'm okay with this, it would get my mind off things." Joshua walks over to Hansol. 

"I'm Joshua." Joshua says. 

"Are you from America?" Hansol asks. 

"Yeah, I am." Joshua answers. 

"Hey same!" Hansol says. 

Joshua and Hansol chat a bit more before leaving the group to go on a ride. 

"Well that was easy." Junhui chuckles. 

"Jun, let's go get churros." Soonyoung says dragging Junhui to the churro stand, leaving Chan and Minghao alone. 

"Well looks like it's just us, what do you want to do?" Minghao asks, turning to the younger male. 

'Make out.' Is what Chan wanted to say. "I've always wanted to try out the ferris wheel." Is what Chan actually said. 

"Sure, let's go." Minghao says, taking the others hand and walking to the ferris wheel. 

 

Soonyoung and Junhui walk back to see Chan and Minghao gone. 

"Do you think they have a thing for eachother?" Soonyoung says before taking a bite of his churro.

"I mean, I could see them together." Junhui says. 

"We should set them up." Soonyoung says. 

 

A little bit later Joshua, Hansol, Minghao and Chan find Soonyoung and Junhui again. (thanks to Soonyoung's hair) 

"You all left us." Soonyoung pouts. 

"Yeah, Chan wanted to ride the ferris wheel." Minghao says. 

"Not the only thing he wants to ride." Junhui murmurs. 

"What was that?" Minghao asks. 

"Nothing!" Junhui answers. 

"So, Joshua, don't you agree that you're having a good time?" Soonyoung says with a smirk. 

"Yeah, actually I am." Joshua says with a smile. 

"We should do this again sometime, but sadly I have to get going." Hansol says. 

"Yeah." Joshua says while handing Hansol a piece of paper with his phone number on it. 

Hansol smiles and pecks Joshua on the cheek before walking off. 

"I'm gonna head back to my dorm." Joshua says, a smile growing on his face as he walks off. 

Junhui looks at his phone. "Do you guys want to go get some dinner?" Junhui asks the other three. 

"Sure~" Soonyoung says clinging to the tallers arm. 

"I'll go if Minghao does." Chan says. 

"Sure, why not?" Minghao says. 

"It's a date!" Junhui says as he starts walking to a restaurant. "This place has the best food." Junhui says. 

'A date?' Chan thinks as the four of them walk to the restaurant. 

 

The four boys walk in the restaurant Junhui showed them. They sit at a table, Soonyoung and Junhui at one end and Minghao and Chan at the other. 

The boys look at the menus for a bit before the waiter comes over and they order. 

"So, Minghao." Junhui starts. 

"Hm?" Minghao says. 

"Have you dated anyone lately?" Junhui finishes. 

Minghao chokes on his drink. "No, I haven't dated in a while." Minghao says. 

Chan smiles to himself as he sips his drink. 

"Why do you want to know?" Minghao asks. 

"No reason." Junhui wraps an arm around Soonyoung's shoulders. 

"What do you think of Chan?" Soonyoung asks. 

Chan flushes red but he just keeps drinking. 

"I mean, he's cute. Why?" Minghao asks.

Chan chokes on his drink. "I'll be right back." Chan gets up quickly and walks to the bathroom. 

"Are you trying to set me up with Chan?" Minghao asks. 

"Was it that obvious?" Junhui asks. 

"Yeah." Minghao says. 

"Look, we just want you guys to be happy." Soonyoung says. 

"Well, I do like him, I only noticed it when I thought I might have hurt him." Minghao says, fiddling with his thumbs. 

"Aww." Soonyoung says. 

"Shut up." Minghao says, hiding his face. 

"You just gotta tell him." Junhui says. 

 

Chan walks in the bathroom and splashes his face with cold water.

"Keep yourself together Chan." Chan says to himself. 

Chan walks out of the bathroom and back to the table with the other boys. Chan sits back down. 

"You okay, Chan?" Minghao asks. 

"Y...Yeah, just..tired." Chan answers. 

"I can walk you back to your dorm if you want." Minghao says.

"Yeah it's getting late anyways, I'm gonna walk Soonyoung back, see you guys later." Junhui says as he gets up followed by Soonyoung, they walk out and back towards the dorms, leaving Minghao and Chan alone. 

It's silent before Minghao can't take it anymore. "Let's go." Minghao says, standing up and grabbing Chan's hand, he and Chan have no clue where they are but Minghao isn't giving up until they're back in the dorms. 

"Minghao do you even know where you're going?" Chan asks. 

"Nope." Minghao says still trying to find the school. 

 

After a long, long time walking they find the school. "I told you I would find it." Minghao's proud of himself. 

"It's been almost twenty minutes, but good job." Chan says as they walk in the dorms. 

"At least you got to spend those twenty minutes with me." Minghao says, smiling to himself. 

"I guess it could have been worse." Chan says as they walk down the hallway, smiling and waving at the students that walk down, did they know them? No. But it's the friendly thing to do, Minghao could care less but Chan insists he smiles and waves to everyone. Once the boys reach Chan's shared dorm they stop at the door.

"Thanks for walking me back." Chan looks at the ground scraping his foot along the floor. 

"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow, Chan." Minghao says before turning around to walk away, but he can't, something's holding him back and he can't leave without doing it. Minghao turns around and walks over to Chan, he gently grabs the sides of his face and pulls him in for a kiss, Chan jumps slightly from the sudden contact but eases into the kiss, Minghao pulls away. "Sorry I just" Minghao pauses. "sorry." His voice was soft, he sounded strained, he turns around and runs to his own dorm. 

"You don't have to be sorry.." Chan says softly to himself before walking back into his dorm.

 

Minghao's running and running as fast as he can, he can hear his own heartbeat in his ears, his palms are sweaty and his vision is fading. The run to his dorm seems to be lasting forever, once he's finally there he opens the door and closes it as fast as he can, his back runs down the door before his hands meet his face. 

"ing idiot." Minghao curses under his breath. His roommate isn't there, he has no one to talk to, no where to go, he's scared and alone. Minghao takes his phone out of his pocket, his hands are shaking, he unlocks his phone. 

Minghao: Jnu I nede hwl p

Junhui: Minghao are you okay???

Minghao: I kssied hom

Junhui: ???

 

Minghao takes a second to calm down so his writing can be readable. 

 

Minghao: I. Kissed. Chan. Help. 

Junhui: !! DUDER EALLY

Minghao: YES REALLY NW HELP ME

Junhui: How did he react?? Did he pull away??? Did he run away?????

Minghao: None of those...I ran away cause I got scared

Junhui: DUDE IF HE DIDN'T PULL AWAY THAT MEANS HE LIKED IT

Minghao: wHAT

Junhui: YEAH

Minghao: JFGVTHYGFD

Junhui: YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ING HIM BY NOW BUT YOU RAN AWAY

Minghao: I don't know what it's like with guys okay? I've only ever kissed girls before....but this kiss was different?

Junhui: Cause it was a kiss of true love defjrcefkjrdbg

Minghao: this isnt a fairy tale jun

Junhui: What I'm saying is, he likes you

Minghao: KSJNFDV

Junhui: And you have to spend the day in class tomorrow not talking to him.

Minghao: . 

Junhui: So basically you can only look at him and probably get yelled at

Minghao: but i can talk to him after class ??

Junhui: That is if he doesn't have anything else to do tomorrow

Minghao: ing end me

Junhui: Okay I'm going to sleep good luck.

Minghao: night

 

Minghao locks his phone and walks over to his bed. 

 

Junhui locks his phone and lays down in bed before Soonyoung walks over to cuddle with him. 

"Soonyoung?" Junhui asks. 

"My bed is cold." Soonyoung says as he places his head on Junhui's chest. 

Junhui smiles and wraps his arms around Soonyoung. 

 

Chan walks in his dorm room. 

"What happened? You look like you saw a ghost." His roommate Jeonghan says.

"He kissed me..and then ran away.." Chan says, sitting on his bed. 

"That means he likes you..no?" Jeonghan asks. 

"." Chan says.

"You'll see him tomorrow in class." Jeonghan says before turning over to sleep. 

Chan nods and goes to sleep himself. 

 

The next morning Soonyoung and Junhui walk off to class. 

"They're both gonna go insane." Soonyoung says with a chuckle. 

"Yep." Junhui says before walking into class and sitting down next to Soonyoung. 

Minghao taps his finger on his desk watching the door, waiting for Chan to walk in, eventually Chan walks in and smiles at Minghao before walking over and sitting next to him. 

"Chan!" Minghao says excitedly. 

"Hey Minghao~" Chan says. 

"Can we...talk after class?" Minghao asks. 

"Of course." Chan smiles warmly at Minghao.

 

Class starts and all Chan can think about is Minghao, he sneaks glances at Minghao who seems to be very focussed. 

Minghao catches him looking at him once, making eye contact which makes Chan very nervous. 

Chan quickly looks away and goes back to his work, Junhui and Soonyoung notice the two boys from the corner of their eyes. 

 

After class the students make their way out of the classroom, Junhui and Soonyoung give Minghao a thumbs up before walking back to their dorm. 

Minghao takes Chan's hand and walks to his dorm, he told Mingyu to stay over at his friends for a bit, Chan's heart is beating fast and his palms are sweaty, he's hoping Minghao won't mind, he tries to focus on the good that could happen and not the bad. The closer they get to Minghao's dorm Chan gets more and more anxious. Why does he feel like this? He's been alone in Minghao's dorm before but it's different this time around, Minghao kissed him. This means Minghao could have feelings for him. The boys arrive in front of Minghao's door, Minghao let's go of Chan's hand to take the keys out of his back pocket to unlock the door. Chan thinks of just running away but he can't move. Minghao turns the door knob and pushes the door in gesturing Chan into the dorm, Chan walks in, he feels like his hearts gonna jump out of his chest. Minghao walks in after him and closes the door. 

"So, I need to talk to you." Minghao says, he's nervous but trying to hide it. 

"I love you, Chan." Minghao says, his heart racing. 

Chan's heart skips a beat and his eyes widen, he doesn't say anything but he pulls Minghao in for a hug. 

"Does this mean you feel the same?" Minghao asks. 

"Yes you idiot." Chan grins from ear to ear. 

Minghao gently grabs Chan's cheeks and places his lips on Chan's soft lips.

Chan pulls away from Minghao's kiss and smiles. "I love you, Minghao." Chan says. 

"I love you too." Minghao says smiling.