I'm Scared Of Love

The Way He Moves

Junhui places his angry boyfriend on his bed. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THEM!!" Soonyoung yells followed by Junhui sitting next to him. 

"Shhh, I'll beat Minghao's for you later."

Soonyoung rests his head on Junhui's shoulder. 

 

Wonwoo was walking over to Mingyu's shared dorm to apologize for how he acted before, he sees Minghao and Chan run out of the school waving at Wonwoo, he shrugs and walks up to Mingyu's dorm with a bouquet of flowers, he knocks on the door and Mingyu answers. 

"Wonwoo?" The tall male tilts his head. 

"I just wanted to say sorry...since I do come off as a ." Wonwoo mumbles Mingyu can just barely make out what he's saying, Wonwoo hands him the bouquet of flowers. 

Mingyu takes the bouquet. "It's fine, are you alright?" Mingyu asks. 

"Yeah.." Wonwoo says. "Can I come in..?" Wonwoo asks. 

"Of course!" Mingyu says before the brown-haired male walks into the dorm. 

"So what's really bothering you?" Mingyu asks. 

Wonwoo sighs deeply and looks at Mingyu. "Everyone with this whole Soonyoung and Junhui thing." Wonwoo bites his lip. 

"You aren't over him..?" Mingyu asks, his lips turning down into a frown. 

"No...I am but...everyone thinks I'm still in love with him, I care about Soonyoung and I'm happy that he's found someone who loves him." Wonwoo says. 

"Then just ignore everyone else." Mingyu pauses as he steps closer to Wonwoo. "Worry about yourself and who you DO have feelings for, if you ever do have feelings for other people." Mingyu says. 

"Yeah, thanks Mingyu." Wonwoo says before finding himself in Mingyu's embrace, he doesn't pull away, instead he just burys his head in Mingyu's chest. 

 

Soonyoung sighs as he lays back, half of his body on the bed and half not. 

"Everything okay?" Junhui asks. 

"Do you think...I'm clingy..?" Soonyoung sits up and looks at Junhui. 

"No! Not at all." Junhui reassures Soonyoung. 

Soonyoung sighs deeply. "It's just.." Soonyoung pauses. "My friends have told me I'm too clingy.." Soonyoung looks at the ground. 

"Soonyoung, they're just jealous you can actually get a boyfriend." Junhui chuckles. 

"Yeah.." Soonyoung says, Junhui pecks him on the cheek. 

"Cheer up buttercup!" Junhui says. 

"I dunno.." Soonyoung says. 

Junhui grabbed Soonyoung's jaw and turned his head so Soonyoung was facing him, he places his lips against Soonyoung, he eases into the kiss before pulling away. 

"Jun.." Soonyoung says. 

"What's wrong?" Junhui asks. 

"I just...I'm sorry." Soonyoung stands up but Junhui quickly grabs his wrist and stands up. 

"Soonyoung, talk to me, tell me what's wrong." Junhui says.

"I just feel like I don't do enough for you, you do so much for me and I'm just useless!" Tears prick Soonyoung's eyes, falling down his cheek and hitting the floor. 

"Soonyoung, don't say that!" Junhui says. 

"BUT IT'S TRUE! I'M A USELESS PIECE OF !!" Soonyoung yells. 

"YOU'RE EVERYTHING TO ME! I WOULDN'T BE ME WITHOUT YOU!!!" Junhui yells, tears form in his eyes. 

"I love you so much Soonyoung...just being here is enough for me..." Junhui's voice is soft. 

Soonyoung jumps into Junhui's arms. 

"Don't doubt yourself...okay?" Junhui says softly. 

"Okay.." Soonyoung says as Junhui wipes the tears from Soonyoung's cheek. 

Junhui places a small kiss on Soonyoung's lips. 

 

Mingyu eventually let's go of Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo let's out a deep sigh. "Everyone probably thinks we're ing right now." 

"Yeah.." Mingyu picks up his phone to a ton of messages. 

 

                                                                                                   Homework hoes

Minghao: so....mingyu can i come back to the dorm??

Junhui: I'm gonna beat your Soonyoung's upset w/ you and Chan

Chan: :((((

Soonyoung: YOU BETRAYED ME!! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS LEE CHAN AND XU MINGHAO!!!!

Minghao: when did you learn my surname ????

Wonwoo: Jfc what happened

Soonyoung: Chan and Minghao acted like Chan rejected him but he really didn't 

Wonwoo: God Soonyoung you get upset over the dumbest things

Soonyoung: Okay fairy.

Wonwoo: . 

Junhui: fairy ??????

Soonyoung: JDHHDFHDHR I'll tell u irl if u kiss me first :^))

Junhui: Oh hail yeah

Wonwoo: S o o n y o u n g  p l e a s e 

Soonyoung: Cya es !!

 

Junhui kisses Soonyoung. "Okay what is fairy?" Junhui chuckles before Wonwoo storms in the room. 

"SOONYOUNG I'LL BEAT YOUR IF YOU ING TELL HIM." Wonwoo yells. 

Mingyu walks in behind him, grabbing his collar. " fairy is a nickname Soonyoung gave Wonwoo when he was -faced, it stuck around when Wonwoo told him the next day when he sobered up." Mingyu says. 

"Kim Mingyu I swear." Wonwoo says angerly.

Junhui chuckles. "Soonyoung when did you get -faced without me?" Junhui asks. 

"I tried to see if you would at least be the designated driver but you said you'd rather jump off the eiffel tower." Soonyoung looks at him. 

"Oh, makes sense." Junhui chuckles. 

"Wasn't that also the night you said you were for Junhui?" Wonwoo smirks. 

Junhui's chuckles turn into laughter and Soonyoung flushes red. 

"Wasn't that also the night you got ed by Mingyu?" Soonyoung snaps. 

"Okay okay you win." Wonwoo says. 

"I mean, we could do that again if you want." Mingyu says. 

"Ew stop." Wonwoo says. 

Mingyu sighs before putting Wonwoo down and walking out. 

"Good job Wonwoo." Junhui says. 

", again? Ugh." Wonwoo walks out and closes the door behind him. 

"You were for me before?" Junhui chuckles.

"I WAS DRUNK." Soonyoung hides his face. 

 

Mingyu walks back to his dorm, Wonwoo follows him. "Mingyu, wait!" Wonwoo stops the door and walks in and closes it. 

"I thought we had something..I thought maybe, just maybe you did like me. Now I see you don't." Mingyu chokes back tears. 

"Mingyu.." Wonwoo says softly. 

"No. Don't Mingyu me, I know you don't like me..But I'll always love you cause I can't take away feelings as much as I want to." Mingyu lets a tear fall down his cheek. 

Wonwoo sighs. "I'm just scared to try and love again." Wonwoo says. 

Mingyu freezes. 

"I hide my feelings because I'm scared okay?! I know it's stupid but it's me." Wonwoo looks away. 

Mingyu just hugs him. "I understand..I'm sorry. I'll wait till you're ready to love again." Mingyu says as Wonwoo hugs him back. 

Wonwoo looks up at him and places his lips on the others. "I don't deserve you." Wonwoo says. 

"Yes you do, I want to give you love if you'll let me." Mingyu says. 

Wonwoo nods and burys his face in Mingyu's chest. 

 

"It was 3 months before coming here, we went out to celebrate getting into college." Soonyoung says. 

"So you decided to get drunk then try to me?" Junhui chuckles. 

"Yeah, the plan was for all of us to get laid..I thought who better then my best friend like an idiot." Soonyoung hides his face in his hoodie. 

"I would have done it if you would have actually tried y'know." Junhui says with a chuckle. 

"WHAT." Soonyoung gets even more embarrassed. 

"Yeah, if you would have told me you wanted to get laid then I would have done it, that's what best friends do, no?" Junhui asks. 

"Oh my God Jun, NO." Soonyoung chuckles. "Most best friends aren't as gay as you are." Soonyoung teases. 

"Ouch." Junhui chuckles. 

"So, I really could have just walked up to you and ask "Hey me?" And you would have done it?" Soonyoung asks. 

"Hmmm yeah pretty much." Junhui looks at Soonyoung. 

"Man, I missed out on a lot huh?" Soonyoung says. 

"Mhm." Junhui says before pulling Soonyoung on his lap. 

Soonyoung tilts his head. 

"I have to return your acts earlier." Junhui smirks before pulling Soonyoung into a kiss, it's not long before Soonyoung finds Junhui's lips on his neck. 

", Jun I have class tomorrow." Soonyoung whines. 

"I know." Junhui says before marks in Soonyoung's neck. He pulls away and looks at Soonyoung. 

Soonyoung pouts. "Do you want people to ask questions?" Soonyoung asks. 

"Yes." Junhui says with a smirk. 

"Why you little-." Soonyoung pouts.