Halloween's Eve

The Way He Moves

Soonyoung woke up before Junhui. 'Holy am I asleep on Jun?' Soonyoung thought before sitting up and trying to shake Junhui awake.

"Jun~" Soonyoung says gently in Junhui's ear while shaking him.

 

Shivers send down Junhui's spine when Soonyoung talks softly in his ear, he opens one eye to find Soonyoung hovering over him, Junhui's face flushes red.

 

"Good morning." Soonyoung says smiling brightly.

 

"Morning." Junhui says looking into Soonyoung's sparkly dark brown eyes his pink bangs falling close to Junhui's face.

 

Soonyoung gets off of Junhui and sits up, Junhui frowns but sits up himself.

 

"Oh! Tomorrow is Halloween! What are you gonna be?" Soonyoung says grinning from ear to ear.

 

"I hadn't really thought about Halloween." Junhui says still gazing into Soonyoung's eyes. "

 

What?! Oh my gosh we need to get you a Halloween costume! There is no way I'm taking you to Seokmin's party without a costume!" Soonyoung says shocked Junhui doesn't have a costume.

 

"Uhm, alright?" Junhui says tilting his head in confusion.

 

"Eee!!" Soonyoung jumps up.

 

"Calm down." Junhui says through a chuckle.

 

"Sorry, I've always wanted to do this though." Soonyoung says scrambling to put some clothes on.

 

"You're so cute when excited." Junhui says as he pulls a loose black shirt over his head.

 

"Okay now put your shoes on cause we have shopping to do!" Soonyoung says grinning.

 

"But it's the day before Halloween, won't it all be gone?" Junhui says slipping on his shoes.

 

"I'm sure theres still a vampire or zombie left." Soonyoung says grabbing his phone and wallet tucking them into his back pocket.

 

"Alright." Junhui says doing the same and grabbing his keys. (thank god one of them remembered) The boys make their way out of the dorm. 

 

 

 

 

The boys walk into a Halloween shop. "Last minute costume?" The cashier says.

 

"Yeah this one didn't think about a costume." Soonyoung says chuckling and looking at Junhui.

The boys walk over to a section of costumes. "Well you could always be a y nurse." Soonyoung says pointing to a costume.

 

"In your dreams." Junhui says chuckling. Soonyoung picks up a devil costume.

 

"What about a devil?." Soonyoung says looking at Junhui.

 

"Alright, Let's go buy it." Junhui says. Soonyoung and Junhui walk up to the cashier.

 

"That'll be 38.89." The cashier says, Soonyoung scrambles through his wallet before handing the woman his credit card. After paying they take the bag.

 

"Thank you!" Soonyoung says bowing to the woman as the boys walk out.

"You are going to be the hottest devil at this party." Soonyoung says as they cross the street. The casual flirting became normal to them.

 

"Eh I don't know about that." Junhui says chuckling.

 

"No, seriously!" Soonyoung says as they walk to the front of the school.

 

"Stop you're gonna make me blush in front of all these people you jerk." Junhui says hitting Soonyoung's arm playfully.

 

"Maybe that's what I want." Soonyoung says laughing.

 

Junhui rolls his eyes. A familiar face starts jogging towards the two boys.

 

"Hey Soonyoung, Junhui, do you have your costumes ready for the party tomorrow?" Seokmin says smiling at the two boys.

 

"Yup! Just got Junhui's since he didn't even know about the party." Soonyoung says and chuckles.

 

"Okay I have to go, see you both tomorrow!" And with that said Seokmin is gone leaving the two boys alone.

 

They make their ways to the dorms, walking down the hallways everyone has seemed to already decorated making Soonyoung smile.

 

Junhui pulls his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door turning the knob and pushing the door open for Soonyoung, Junhui walks in after him. Soonyoung tosses the bag on Junhui's bed and sits on a spinny chair. Junhui sits down on his bed.

 

"So what is your costume Soonyoung?" Junhui looks at the boy spinning around in a chair like a child.

 

"I'm going as an angel!" Soonyoung grins at Junhui.

 

"So that's why you picked out a devil costume." Junhui says rolling his eyes and chuckling.

 

"Yeah, pretty much." Soonyoung says and chuckles too.

 

"This is why I call you a dork you dork." Junhui says followed by Soonyoung standing up and walking over to hit him, since he span around (like an idiot) he loses his balance from dizziness he falls on Junhui instead. Junhui's eyes widen to see the younger pink-haired male on top of him.

 

"You okay?" Junhui asks.

 

"Yeah, thanks to you." Soonyoung replies followed by a chuckle.

 

"All I did was sit here and you fell on me but okay." Junhui says.

 

"At least I didn't fall on the floor." Soonyoung says getting off Junhui. 




                                           This chapter was short cause I didn't have time to finish it U-U hopefully tomorrow's chapter will be longer