Goodbye.

The Way He Moves

It's 5:00 AM, Junhui and Soonyoung have a plane to catch in an hour, Soonyoung was awake getting ready while Junhui was sneaking in just a few more minutes of sleep. Soonyoung walks over to his sleeping boyfriend and leans into his ear. "Wake up and get ready." Soonyoung says softly. 

Junhui groans as he falls out of bed and onto the floor, he stands up straight (unlike him) and kisses Soonyoung on the forehead, wrapping his arms around the shorter male. 

Soonyoung smiles slightly before pushing his boyfriend away telling him to get dressed and finish packing already. Junhui pouts before grabbing the clothes he laid out last night and walking to the bathroom. After a bit he walks back in with his dirty clothes and some other stuff he has to pack. 

Junhui opens the drawer to his bedside table and Soonyoung just stares at him. 

"We will have alone time." Junhui says as he packs up the last of his stuff. 

Soonyoung chuckles and grabs his things. Walking out of the dorm with his boyfriend. 

 

They make it to the airport at 5:48 AM so now they wait to board their plane. "Are you nervous? Cause I'm nervous." Junhui says. 

"A little, but it'll be okay babe." Soonyoung says as he gives his boyfriends hand a squeeze.

After a long time of waiting they board the plane, taking flight to South Korea. 

 


 

 Thank you so much for reading. This was my first ever FanFiction I ever wrote, I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it wasn't the best you've ever read, I hope to improve over time and I hope you will all continue to read my other works, I will be moving over to ArchiveOfOurOwn once I can make an account. I know there was a ton of holes in this story and it was cause I was sort of just making it up as I went on. I really really enjoyed writing this, it helped a lot since I've been going through some stuff and writing helped let off steam or just be genuinely happy. It let me express myself, it let me escape the real world. So once again thank you for reading <3.