First Day Of College

The Way He Moves

It was Junhui's (and Soonyoung's) first day of college/university. His stomach in knots scared of being on his own for the first time. His mom calls out "Honey! Get the rest of your stuff!" His mother called out "Alright!" Junhui called back as he walks to the back taking a few boxes as his mother helps him. They carry the boxes inside and Junhui takes his key to unlock the door, shaking a bit as the door opens. They walk in and set Junhui's stuff on one side of the room. "Thanks." Junhui says turning to his mom who was teary eyed "Mom, don't cry for me, I might start crying" His mom couldn't help it, seeing her baby be all on his own for the first time. His mother pulls him in for a tight hug as Junhui starts to cry. "I'll keep in contact with you, okay?" Junhui says as he wipes some tears from his eyes. "Yes, I'll leave you to it now, I'm gonna miss you so much" Junhui's mother said, holding in more tears. "Bye, mom, I'll miss you too." Junhui's mother gives him one last hug and kiss on the forehead before walking out. 

 




 




"Wonder who my roommate will be." Junhui said as he unpacks his stuff.
The door opens a bit as a familiar voice calls out "Hello?" 
"Huh? Soonyoung? Is that you?" Junhui whipped around to see who it was, it was none other then Kwon Soonyoung. 
"Junnie!!" Soonyoung said as he fully opens the door, setting his stuff down and pulling Junhui into a long hug. 
Junhui was taken aback from the nickname and sudden hug but a big smile forms on his face "Hey Soonyoung! Are you my new roommate?"
"Yep!" Soonyoung smiles brightly, his white slightly crooked teeth shining. Soonyoung's smile made Junhui smile more. "I'm so glad it's you and not some stranger" Junhui said
"Hey! You need to make more friends!" Soonyoung playfully hit Junhui's arm. "I know I know" Junhui said, frowning.
"Don't be sad!" Soonyoung patted Junhui's back. "Right, no sadness." Junhui said as he looks at Soonyoung's boxes "Looks like you have some work to do." He says chuckling. "Junnieeeee!" Soonyoung said pouting, and whining "NO! I AM NOT DOING IT FOR YOU!" Junhui yelled out. "Hmph. Fine" Soonyoung said walking to his boxes and started unpacking. 

 



 

 



A few hours pass, Soonyoung is done unpacking and he lays on his bed. Junhui looks at him. "Why don't you take a picture it'll last longer." Soonyoung said sarcastically. "Ha ha very funny." Junhui paused a bit thinking of an excuse. "I was just thinking of how that pink suits you!" Soonyoung smiles. "Thanks, are you ever gonna do a different color then black and brown?" Junhui thinks for a moment "Probably not." Soonyoung sits up. "How does your hair stay so soft even when you dye it so much?" Junhui asks tilting his head at Soonyoung. "Magic~" Soonyoung says moving his hands in a jazz hands motion. "You're such a dork" Junhui says chuckling. "Hey!" Soonyoung says, pouting. "You know it's true" Junhui said, his chuckles sounding more like laughter. "Hmph!" Soonyoung said, turning his head so he wasn't looking at Junhui, crossing his arms. "I'm sorry Soonyoung." He rolled his eyes a bit. "Prove it!" Soonyoung said, still pouting. Junhui sighs. "I am so very sorry...Soonie." He mumbled the last part. "I'm sorry I didn't hear that last part could you say it again?" Junhui sighs more. "I'm so very sorry Soonie." He exaggerated the last part. "I forgive you." Soonyoung said looking back at Junhui a stupid grin on his face. "Good." Junhui rolled his eyes and looked at Soonyoung's pale pink lips, slightly wet from Soonyoung them for moisture, Junhui's cheeks flushed pink, he imagined kissing Soonyoung's soft lips before Soonyoung waved his hand in front of his face. "You okay?" Soonyoung said tilting his head. "Y-Yeah." Junhui stuttered. "Are you sick? You're face is turning red!" Soonyoung said as he put his hand on Junhui's forehead. "Hmm" Soonyoung removed his hand and looked at Junhui. "Yeah I'm fine, I just need to lay down." Junhui said as he laid down in his bed closing his eyes as Soonyoung moves the blanket over Junhui.