Alpha named Jeon Jungkook I

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s parents were blessed with a baby boy after being married for one year. They had been ecstatic when he was born. Jungkook was a calm baby, didn’t fuss much, drank his milk and slept like an angel. In his baby and toddler years he was always in control. He was a discoverer and liked to do things on his own even if he had to try ten times, he will do it till he succeeded. I started with getting up and walking; it was clear to his parents he would be volatile.

Jungkook was often seen in the kitchen with his mama; he liked to watch her cook and made music with kitchen utensils. If he wasn’t there then he would be busy in the garden. Cathing butterflies was his beloved activity even if he couldn’t catch them, he would chase them and giggle uncontrollably.

Sometimes his parents doubted if their son would present as an alpha in the future, because of his affection with things and how gentle he could be. It wouldn’t be a problem if Jungkook would be an omega or a beta, but his father deep down wished him to be an alpha. The Jeon sons were alphas and daughters were omegas. It had been so for generation in Jeon family.

The day Jungkook’s sister was born, it had changed everything. He started to act more like alpha. He took care of her and became protective. Jungkook loved his little sister, Nari. He saw it as his duty to protect her even at such a young age of two years old. He continued to do so when he reached his elementary years.

Jungkook became a shy child outside his house, he would never dare to go to someone and say hi. He just couldn’t do it. His positive traits were that he was really creative. Let it be drawing, music or dance, he will always give his best. His parents had seen him get gratification from arts, so they had enrolled him in art academy after school. Jungkook had loved going to art classes till some boys had hurt a young girl and he didn’t wanted to be there anymore

Jungkook didn’t feel the need to make new friends since his so called friends were just there because his parents were rich. Their parents helped each other with business deals. He didn’t liked the fakeness so he decided to bring his time alone and liked the calmness very much. He would play with sister and help with her school work. He would bring his time playing games or drawing than go be loud with his friends.

In his puberty, he became more introverted when he started to feel some ual urges. He was quite confused in the beginning; he wasn’t sure what to do about it. The alphabetaomega classes had been informative but nothing had prepared him for this. One day he had woken from a wet dream; he cried and felt embarrassed. It had only made him more confused, he felt really lonely. It was that day he really wanted a friend to talk to.

He was still confused when his father had called him in his study and wanted to talk to him about something. He was really scared that for some reason his father knew what had happened. Jungkook didn’t know what to say since he was still feeling quite embarrassed about his wet dream. To the astonishment his father had asked him to meet an omega, daughter of certain client. He wanted Jungkook to get to know her better so that they could get married in the future and give them heirs.

Jungkook didn’t dare say anything and had just nodded. Once the day came he went to his 'date'. If he was honest the omega was really pretty and petite. For some reason Jungkook wasn’t feeling right. There was something missing. He felt no attraction. It all became crystal clear to him when the omega had kissed him and all he did was push her and ran away rubbing his lips. It was evident that he had no interest in other gender, not ually.

____________________________________________

Jungkook became more protective of his sister when she reached her puberty. He could see certain boys with alpha traits ogling her. If it was to him he would have dug their eyes out. But he couldn’t do that because violence was never an answer. He took upon himself to bring his sister personally where ever she wanted to go and took this matter quite seriously. His behavior seemed possessive but he just wanted to be sure of his sister’s safety. If it was possessive then so be it, he thought.

Other thing he needed take seriously was getting graduated from high school. He loved the arts classes, but he hated English and math. He tried his best but it took very long to just translate a word and don’t ask him about multiplications. It had all turned into a nightmare quickly. Jungkook had been struggling with his subjects and at last his parents had found a tutor for him, a middle aged alpha, who tutored him twice a week. It wasn’t easy in the beginning, but his teacher had been patience and had given him tips how to do multiplication quickly and how to revise his vocabulary. He had felt guilty that he couldn't give his sister attention that she deserved, but he pledged to make it better after his graduation.

After all sweat and tears, the day had come when he graduated. He was happy that he had made his parents proud and himself proud. All the extra evening work had paid off. After graduation he had other concerns; his presenting was just around the corner. Jungkook was busy going through his possibilities and searching for possible studies when he felt himself burning up. His and made it evident if he had any doubts before. It was clear to him that was presenting. His mother had sent her sister away and had locked his door.

Jungkook had stayed in his room for a good week, because of his rut. His mother was proud and overjoyed that he had presented as alpha. After he had presented, his parents had complemented him on his scent. He himself couldn’t smell it, but he was told to be smelled like ginger and blueberries. It was that time when Jungkook began to think about his future mate. He knew very well, it would be a he and either beta or an omega. He had even dreamed about having a beautiful mate, coming home after a long day at work. His mate would greet him with a kiss and their pups would be running around and whining for attention.

___________________________________________

 

Junkook had thought about it long and hard what he wanted to study. His parents had given him the opportunity to choose. He had applied for the best University in Korea but he couldn’t get in. As a last resort, he chose to apply for a University in US. Everyone was shocked when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter