Forgiveness

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks to Ziana for proofreading this for me ❤

...........

The blond haired omega was in his room and his cheeks burned with embarrassment. If it wasn’t enough that he had made a fool of himself and had thrown himself at Jungkook, then this was last the drop before his self-conscious would crumble down. Jimin rubbed his face in disbelief about what he had done the other evening. He wondered what his alpha thought about it and what he would do next.

His cheeks burned further and he turned into a loving tomato when he realized he had rubbed himself on Jungkook in his bathroom. He let himself fall in his bed and pushed in face deep into the pillow and cried out loud. Jimin was thankful that his shameful cries got muffled by his pillow. He was still burning with shame when his favorite scent made its way into his lungs, had he realized that his pillow smelled like Jungkook.

‘It’s where Jungkook was lying.’ Jimin reminded himself.

He rubbed his face deeper into the pillow and took deep breaths in. His favorite scent had such calming effect on him. His heartbeat calmed down a bit and he pulled himself up after he heard his bathroom door open.

If he said what he saw didn’t make his heart jump out of his chest, would be a lie. His alpha stood there in only a towel around his waist. His hair dripping wet and the other was busy drying them. Jimin gulped as he tried not to stare, but he just couldn’t get his eyes off.

There were water drops falling from Jungkook’s hair and the omega couldn’t help but follow them. His eyes went from the younger’s neck to his chest. The water drops went down to his abs and disappearing in the towel that hung around Jungkook’s waist. It caused Jimin to bit his lower lip and shut his eyes. He didn’t want to let any sound slip, because he still remembered how he behaved last night.

Jimin flinched when he felt Jungkook rubbing his cheek gently. His eyes flew open after such a tender contact. The omega saw Jungkook looking at him with a tender look in his eyes.

“Are you alright?” the younger asked as he placed his palm flat against Jimin’s forehead.

“You feel warmer.” The younger asked as he took a seat beside Jimin and the omega didn’t know how to control his wolf. It was jumping in joy ever since he had laid his eyes on his half alpha.

“I am okay.” Jimin replied looking into his lap. He wringed his hands in nervousness and didn’t look at the other for a good minute.

“Alright. Lets-”

Jimin flinched when his alpha was broken mid sentence and to his horrid realization it sounded like a moan coming from the hall. The omega was aware what it was about. His state of mind wasn’t clear at the moment. Jimin had recovered from the early events a bit and now he was back to zero again. His face burned more and he could hear his heartbeat in his ears as his cheeks burned in shame.

Jimin remained silent and he heard the alpha clearing his throat. They both didn’t say anything for another couple of moments. The awkwardness became unbearable and Jimin decided to speak first. The older was about to say something when he felt a jolt run down his body. The alpha pushed his nose against his neck and his body moved closer on his own. The omega’s eyes shut on his own at the contact. As their scents flared another inappropriate sound erupted from outside and Jimin clenched his t-shirt harder.

His condition was already worse, his hyung went ahead and made things awkward for them. The younger didn’t push away and Jimin was thankful because he didn’t know what he would say if they halted current proceedings. The omega’s wolf purred when he felt soft kisses on his neck. Jungkook pushed the older closer lightly by wrapping his arm around his hips and Jimin’s hands went to the younger’s arms.

The omega liked wet and cold feeling underneath his fingertips. Jimin dug his nails deeper into the other’s forearms as the alpha moved the kisses upward halting at his chin. They had started as innocent pecks, but soon they had turned into open mouths kisses. Jimin’s breath hitched when the alpha grabbed his hips and placed him onto his lap.

Now he dared opening his eyes and he saw the younger’s eyebrows knitted in concentration. The younger was looking at his neck and Jimin became self conscious even if he was fully clothed. His alpha looked handsome when he smiled. Jimin’s wolf almost howled when he himself realized that the younger could be thinking about his scar. His mood took a turn and he tried to distract the alpha as best he could by kissing him on the lips.

It was just a light touch, Jimin repeated his actions and he was happy when the younger answered him. The blond haired omega turned into a mess and he forgot everything for a moment. Jimin shivered as Jungkook tugged at his t-shirt and the older knew what the younger was asking for. The omega would never take off his clothes in the bright daylight, not that he didn’t want to experience Jungkook’s love, but he just couldn’t. He was afraid that the younger would be more focused on his scars.

Jimin wanted to voice his fear, before he got any chance, he heard Jungkook’s phone ring. He tried to get off of the alpha’s lap, but he was stopped when Jungkook pulled him closer by putting his arm around his waist and pressing their bodies closer than before. The younger rubbed his nose against his and kissed his forehead. The phone kept ringing throughout their actions.

The younger groaned and finally answered his phone.

“Hey mom” Jimin heard his alpha.

His cheeks heated up as he realized what the position they were in. He scolded himself for being and idiot. Jungkook’s mother wasn’t able to see them.

“I am with Jimin.” Jungkook was silent for a couple of heartbeats and he continued to explain.

“What? I won’t...” He was cut off half through his sentence and Jimin knew his mother must be scolding him.

A smile played on his lips and he really loved how his alpha treated his family members. ‘They love each other so much.’ He thought.

He was sunken in his thoughts and he was brought back to the reality when he was squeezed against Jungkook’s chest and the younger rubbed soothing circles on his back.

The other was still trying to explain, but Jimin knew there was no convincing a mom when they have something on their mind. The omega remembered his mother being protective of them and always worrying about little things. ‘But why would Jungkook’s mother care about me.’ he asked himself.

“Fine! I will take him with me if he wants to come.” Jimin remained silent as his cheek was placed against the alpha’s chest. His wolf was feasting and jumping in delight as they both loved skin to skin contact. He had never touched someone so intimately. It wasn’t just anybody it was his mate. Jimin was happy that he found Jungkook and the later accepted him with his flaws. His pain and past was something he couldn’t do much about, but he had already decided to become happy and he hoped to make his alpha happy as well.

Jimin’s eyes shut involuntarily when Jungkook played with his hair and slightly rubbed his neck gently. He had bit down lip to hold in a purr. His heartbeat accelerated and he pushed his nose deeper into the alpha’s chest. He was surprised that he was able to make contact with Jungkook like that, because if someone had asked him a couple of months prior, he would have scoffed. His face burned further when he gently placed a kiss on Jungkook’s chest.

“You... Jimin, you want to come with me? Mom wants to see you.” the omega halted his actions and thought about it for a moment. He was aware of the situation they were in and Jungkook’s mother had just scolded him. Jimin wanted to see her again as her scent calmed him and she reminded him of his own mother.

‘I want to see them too.’ Jimin wanted to say, but instead he just nodded and rested his head on the other’s chest once again. He would love to continue what he was doing before, but he shied away.

Jungkook kissed his head and his breathing picked up again. They remained silent and Jimin loved being cuddled. He would do anything to just stay there. ‘It would be nice to stay like this and think about nothing’ he told himself. His wolf was at peace as he breathed deeply.

A muffled “thank you” could be heard. Jungkook told that it was a good idea to get ready and go home.

 

~~~~

 

Jimin opened the front door and he was met different aroma’s. His favorite thing about the bakery was, how warm and cozy it looked and felt and of course the food was amazing. Jungkook had followed him along as he had realized that he needed to check on the employees before he went to see Jungkook’s parents. The younger had worn his own pants and Jimin’s hoodie looked so adorable on him. Jimin had internally cooed earlier when Jungkook had come out of the bathroom and pecked his lips. They had come out of the house with burned cheeks and had looked anywhere but at each other after hearing more sounds they weren’t supposed to hear.

“Good morning hyung.” Jimin could tell even without looking who it was.

“Good morning Youngjae. How are you?” Jimin asked as the cute omega smiled brightly at him.

“I am fine. What about you?” Jimin asked in return.

“I am fine too! We are preparing everything and we will be ready to open in half an hour.” Youngjae explained and Jimin was relieved that the younger was responsible.

“Where is Seokjin hyung?”

Jimin cleared his throat and his cheeks reddened a bit.

“He is busy with personal matters. I am sure he will be here soon.” Jimin explained. He wasn’t sure what else was he supposed to say.

“Oh and before I forget, there is an appointment planned.” Youngjae sounded worried.

“What type of appointment?” Jimin asked.

“Well, we are looking for new employees and there was this candidate. He is supposed to come in an hour. I don’t know if I can do his interview...or maybe you would like to?” Youngjae spoke a bit too fast for Jimin’s liking, but he got the message.

Jimin contemplated for a bit and he decided to ask his alpha. The younger had been standing there the whole time and before Jimin could ask he just nodded. The younger looked at his watch and Jimin was come over with the fear of him leaving. The omega held onto Jungkook’s hands. When their eyes met the alpha eyes were filled with love.

“Would you like some breakfast? I am sorry we couldn’t eat.”

Jimin was aware that he sounded desperate. He knew that he had already lowered himself enough yesterday. For some reason he couldn’t care, because he just wanted his alpha near no matter what.

“Yes let’s eat something. You must be hungry as well.” Jungkook said.

Jimin asked the alpha to take a seat. He went back to the kitchen and found another employees working. He wished them good morning and went ahead making a light breakfast for both of them.

 

~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter