Yellow and White

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up in middle of the night because of a slight pain in his lower abdomen. He thought that he may have eaten something bad. As far as he remembered all the ingredients were fresh, because Jin hyung always went shopping on time. Jimin made his way to the bathroom and did his business. His skin had turned pinkish and he felt feverish. Maybe it’s a flu he thought. After coming back to his room; he took a pain killer hoped that the pain will go away and stay away. He lay back in his bed, he grabbed the blanket put it over his head and tried to fall asleep.

 

Jimin had woken up on time and the pain was slightly present. He was thankful that the pain killers were working. After he had taken a shower, he dressed for his work; he had left without eating breakfast. Jimin was relieved his hyung wasn't awake yet, otherwise there was no way he would make out of the house on empty stomach. He was still scared of his 'new' alpha boss because of the incident with Taehyung. It was a relief that their boss hadn't made a big deal of it. Alpha had given him the file and went back to his office without sparing them another glance. Jimin had smacked Taehyung on his head after the alpha left, the younger was left pouting and rubbing the back of his head.

To Jimin’s surprise the new alpha was a quite person. He didn’t talk much than necessary. He asked for ordinary things like files, reports, coffee and sometimes even banana milk. He found it quite odd at first because he hadn’t expected such a request from the alpha. Jimin had expected something like black coffee, but all the other things about the later were manly enough and it was nothing wrong with asking banana milk. Jimin was thankful that the alpha was gentle in his way of approaching the others. He was quite worried the week before when the alpha came into the office and had radiated nothing but dominance.

It would be a lie if Jimin said he felt totally at ease. He still didn’t dare making an eye contact with the alpha for more than a couple of seconds. Every time he did; he felt the other could see into his soul and he felt in front of the alpha. Jimin still wasn’t used to the alphas scent even if it was his favorite flavor, smelling it on the alpha was different. Now every time Jimin ate his favorite blueberry muffins, he thought about the alpha. If someone would ask him about it, he would never admit it.

 

Jimin made his way to his desk. To his disappointment Taehyung wasn't at his desk. He thought maybe he was sick, but the younger hadn't sent him any message. With every passing minute he got worried. Jimin occupied himself with checking the alphas agenda for the day. There were two appointments with new clients and one presentation. Jimin took the necessary files out and went through every paper once more; making sure everything needed was present.

When Taehyung did show up he didn't make eye contact with Jimin and went straight to his desk and busied himself with his files. Jimin was worried about the younger since he could see the younger's eyelids were swollen and his face a bit red. He really wanted to ask what was wrong before he could, the air filled with ginger and blueberry scent.

 

 

 

He was feeling the pain again after he had eaten his lunch. It’s because of the cafeteria food maybe he thought.

“Hyung how was your weekend?” Taehyung broke the silence.

“Same old. Nothing special. Our dinner got canceled Hobi hyung couldn’t make it.” Jimin put his fork down as he finished his salad, rubbing his belly because of the pain. He could feel there was something on Taehyung’s mind. He felt as a good friend, he needed to ask him what was going on since he had been avoiding the painful confrontation since this morning.

“Is everything alright?” Jimin asked. Taehyung didn’t say anything at first; he kept playing with his food. Jimin could smell distress in Taehyung’s sweet caramel, vanilla scent.

“My life !” he said with a long face. Jimin felt sorry for his friend as he could sense that his bad mood had something to do with the party. Now that he thought about it, his omega friend hadn’t mentioned anything about it.

“What happened?” he asked worriedly.

“I went to the party, I told you about. I met an alpha there. He was really nice in the beginning; it felt really good when we kissed and all. But then..” Tae said. Jimin held his breath as he feared what Taehyung was about to say. He could clearly see Taehyung fighting his tears which were about to spill any moment.

“It’s ok, Tae. It can happen." Jimin reassured the omega as he continued "He didn’t hurt you?” Jimin asked worried and the last spoken words were a mere whisper. That moment as if the dam broke, the tears were running down Taehyung’s cheeks and Jimin fought his own tears back. Why do we have such a rotten luck? Are we nothing more than a toy? Jimin’s gut turned when he felt the flashbacks coming back and he shook his head to keep them away.

Taehyung tried to say something but Jimin didn’t hear any word coming out his mouth. He only shook his head and Jimin let out his breath he didn’t knew he was holding and mumbled "Thank god" under his breath.

“It’s alright. Let it out. You are safe here.” Jimin said softly, as he held Taehyung’s hands in his own, slightly rubbing them warm. They sat there for a moment silently. Then Jimin felt the need break the silence.

“How about you come with me to my house? My hyungs are gonna be there since our dinner got canceled last weekend. You can even stay for the weekend if you like.” Jimin tried to cheer Taehyung up. Jimin saw Taehyung wiping his tears and he nodded.

“Will the hyungs be okay if I am there?”

“Of course. Why wouldn’t they be? I can ask them in advance for you if you want.”

“Yeah sure, I don’t wanna be alone.” Jimin stood up he went to Taehyung's side. He pulled Taehyung into embrace and he rubbed Taehyung’s back.

“Let’s go the wash room and freshen up.” Jimin pushed Taehyung up gently and led him to the washroom.

“I am here if you wanna talk about it.” Jimin assured Taehyung as the younger nodded.

 

 

 

“Jimin-ssi, can you come to my office?” Jimin heard his new boss ask through the phone. Just by hearing the alpha’s voice Jimin felt his heart sinking. The alphas voice woke new waves of emotions in his belly and Jimin felt like he was about to drown.

“Y-yes, sir. I will be right there.” He stuttered and hurried to the office. He hoped he hadn’t made any mistakes in the reports he had delivered this morning. He hadn’t left any files laying around which were supposed to be put away.

He knocked on the door and entered the office after the alpha gave him a signal.

“Jimin-ssi, can you send these contracts to owners?” Jimin only nodded since he wasn’t relying on his voice. The office smelled completely like the alpha. Like the first day Jimin stood there as if he was under spell and his wolf stood alert when it smelled the alpha’s scent. His wolf was purring since he smelled the other. For past week Jimin was constantly fighting his wolf. The later always wanted to be near the alpha, but Jimin himself wasn’t at ease being near the other since he had no business to be close to him.

Jimin made his way back to his desk and his head felt light. He needed to sit down. After a couple of deep breaths Jimin started working on the e-mails so he can send the contracts.

Why am I reacting like this? He scolded himself. He still can’t feel comfortable around the alpha. His scent.. Jimin shook his head. He really needed to stop thinking about the alpha because it wasn’t healthy for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter