Alpha named Jeon Jungkook VIII

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy ❤❤❤

...............................

Jungkook felt his blood boil after he witnessed his mate’s distress. His alpha was on edge. Was it just this morning when they were so happy and at peace with how far they had come? Was it just today when his mate looked blissful and sated after they had brought each other to . Jungkook wondered all this while his mate slept in his arms.

His arm pulled Jimin closer if that was possible because his mate’s back was already plastered against his chest. His nose rubbed on a sweet spot on Jimin’s neck and his wolf purred. The orange and peaches scent had been growing stronger. His mate smelt heavenly when his nose made its way into the omega’s blond hair. The smell of vanilla shampoo mixed with his scent smelled even delicious to him.

He took some deep breaths and kissed his Jimin’s neck. He felt the omega stir and stretching himself and Jungkook couldn’t help himself but rub his mate’s belly. The other may be a wolf and a cute one at that, but his mate looked more like a kitten who was unknown to this cruel world and wanted to be left in a relaxing state. His wolf purred and he was sure with his growing possessiveness his eyes would be have been bled through.

Jimin turned in his embrace and tried to open his eyes, but the young alpha could see it was causing him a lot of effort to do so.

“Alphaaaa” he heard in his mate’s muffled voice. The older had pulled him closer and Jimin’s face had been pushed into his chest. The blond-haired omega had started scented him. They had a routine for a couple of months to sleep . The young alpha had been loving every second of it. His mate had flawless skin except for the scars which he hoped he could fade away and his mate could be happy. He didn’t mind the scars because he had chosen to love his mate the way he was. But sometimes he could see that Jimin didn’t want to be scared, he wanted to be like other omegas. In his eyes he was even better than other omegas because he was his mate.

“Love? Did you sleep well?” The alpha asked while hugging his mate closer to his chest. If there was any distance left between them, Jungkook wanted that to be gone. Gently he rubbed Jimin’s back. And lowed his hand till it rested on the omega’s lower back. He rubbed soothing circles on the older’s back. Their mingled scent hung heavy between them and his alpha was at peace, having his mate close and safer after all that had happened the day prior.

“I slepttt wellll, alpha” Jungkook cooed internally when Jimin replied and dragged his words like an adorable baby, his cute kitten.

Jungkook couldn’t help himself, he placed plenty of kisses on his mate’s face. The other couldn’t help but giggle.

The alpha rolled on top of his mate and started kissing the other on his neck. He could hear his mate’s breath became labored and the omega started squirming. He felt a sudden pressure against his right hip. All of a sudden he realized what he was doing and stopped. He sighed loudly and put himself on top of his omega. The other didn’t even wait for a heartbeat and hugged Jungkook closer like he was his fluffy blanket.

“We can’t, alpha. Not here.” Jimin whispered to him. Jungkook could still hear the other’s heart racing wild.

“Hmmm” is all Jungkook said and rolled them over. Jimin lied on top of him and his knees rested on both sides closer to his hips. He gently rubbed soothing circles on his omega’s thighs.

‘’ he thought to himself. His omega would be the death of him. Everything about his mate was adorable and y at the same time. When you would see Jimin you would see his chubby fingers, cute face, soft hair. But the moment he took his clothes off he was a sight to behold. The cute face didn’t help at those moments when his softness transformed into something y. His round hips and flat belly would quiver under pressure and his whole body would be covered in sweat.

Jungkook smirked to himself that he would be the only one to see his mate in such a state. He was thankful to his mate that had come this far and the other trusted him this much to be together like this.

“I think we should get up before I do something I’ll regret later,” Jungkook explained as he pulled the blankets away and felt his mate shiver a bit.

Jungkook saw Jimin nodding at his suggestion.

“I won’t let anything happen to you, omega. Do you trust me?” Jungkook asked and he smelled his mate’s scent getting sour. He had regretted telling his omega this because he didn’t want his other half to be sad or cry he did.

“I do trust you, alpha. With my whole heart.” Jimin nuzzled his right cheek and buried his face deeper into the crook of his neck.

He had to do better now because he wanted to be done with all the drama that was going on. He knew well that Jimin was putting up a brave front and deep down he was scared. Jungkook was scared as well but he wouldn’t admit to just not scare his mate more.

They stayed silent for a while and Jungkook thought to himself about the steps he needed to take.

+++

“What do you think about the possibility if we do a press conference in our office building and announce that we sent a legal notice to this channel. I think it’ll help clear my mate’s name, plus I can make sure no one gets to insult him as they did.” Jungkook asked.

He looked at his father and Seokjin’s father, who was a famous lawyer and was kind enough to free his schedule to help this situation.

“I think it’s a very good idea. We can do a press conference together. We as more experienced alphas can help you guide through it. We will send the written legal notice as soon as my assistant is done with the transcript. Let’s hope it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter