First encounter

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello, every one. I have an announcement to make.” He looked at Taehyung who was also looking at their boss. Jimin wondered what it could be about since his boss had been smiling the whole time.

“My son is coming back and I would like every one of you to support him as I am stepping down as the CEO.” Jimin heard his fellow employees gasping. An uneasy feeling crept in the pit of his belly as he thought of his boss's son.

What kind of person he would be? Would he be arrogant alpha since he was the son of CEO? Would he think low about his employees? Would he be someone ruthless, who will shamelessly misuse his position and his status? Jimin had heard from Taehyung that their boss had a son and a daughter whose names Jimin didn’t remember anymore. Neither did it matter, as he had other things to worry about. Jimin sat back in his chair and continued working on his report.

______________________

“Sir, I have finished the weekly report. Would you like to read and sign it now?” Jimin asked the alpha knocking on his office door as he clutched the file in his hand.

“Yes, Jimin of course. Come in.” His boss told him with a wide smile still on his face.

“Sir, If you are busy I can come back later.” he said as he saw the alpha put the other file away.

“No, no Jimin its fine. Come in.” the alpha gestured with his hand to give him the file.

“Jimin you have made me proud in these last weeks. Some people doubted you, as you know because of your omega status, but I knew you deserved a chance.”

Jimin was overwhelmed by the positive feedback he received from his boss. It was a long time ago since someone else other than Hobi and Jin hyung had praised him.

“Thank you very much, sir. I will continue to do my best.” He told the alpha and bowed thankfully.

“Jimin, I hope you can get along with my son. I must tell you he is not a social butterfly, but once you get to know him he has a golden heart.” Jimin took a deep breath as he heard the alpha talk about his son with love filled voice. He felt his heart sinking again at the thought of new boss.

“He can come around as bit rough and unsocial, but I hope you can put up with him. He will be back in two days and I am putting him to work as soon as he gets here.” The alpha continued with a grin on his face.

“Yes, sir. I will do everything to get along with your son.” Jimin told the alpha, but he knew it wasn’t going to be easy for him. His new boss is also an alpha since Jimin felt at ease with his current boss; he didn’t know how to put the growing uneasy feelings out of his heart.

"Is this all, Jimin?" The alpha asked and Jimin nodded as he thanked the alpha and made his way out of the office.

Jimin saw Taehyung spacing out on his desk. He went to the omega's desk and snapped his fingers before the younger's eyes.

"Hyung, you scared me!" Taehyung said, a bit to louder than necessary after putting his hand on top of his heart dramatically.

"What were you thinking?"

"Nothing"

"It cant be nothing, if you were deep in thoughts like you were floating in the atmosphere."

"No, no hyung. It was nothing. It's almost time to go home."

Jimin knew very well Taehyung was just making excuse to get away. He also didn't want to push it because Jimin wouldn't like it if someone did the same to him.

-----------------------

 

Jimin rolled on his side in his comfortable bed. Today was his new boss coming to their office for the first time. Two days had flown by quiclky and he got only restelss by the seconds. He couldn’t sleep the whole night, he was tossing around. He lay in his bed thinking what the alpha would be like. He didn’t want to lose his job. He wanted to do his best. What if the alpha won't give him chance if he would make a mistake? Jimin fake cried into his pillow, tossing himself in his bed.

He turned around as he felt his quilt slip on the ground. The red numbers on the clock shone in the dark, it was only 4:15. He still had plenty of time before he had to wake up and get ready for his work. He closed his eyes and hoped to find some sleep.

Beepbeepbeep

Jimin groaned as he stretched himself. It was time for him to get up and get ready for work. He pushed himself up from his bed and made his way to the bathroom. After doing his business, he looked in the mirror he saw he had eye bags from lack of sleep. After taking a shower he made his way back to his room. He stood in front of his closet and contemplated for a moment what to wear. He chose a simple baby pink shirt matched with black skinny jeans. Skinny jeans with holes were his favorite, but they were little inappropriate for his work envoirment. After doing his hair he made his way downstairs.

He could hear Jin hyung cooking in the kitchen and it smelled really good. Jimin felt his stomach grumbled.

“Good morning hyung.” Jimin made his way to the kitchen.

“Good morning Jimin. Can you set up the table?” Jin said humming a happy tune.

“Sure hyung” Jimin frowned a bit when he thought about going to his work and meeting the alpha boss's son.

“Jimin don’t worry. It’s gonna be alright. You were able to work perfectly with your current boss.” Jin said. Jimin had talked to his hyung last night. It was kind of a routine for him since his hyung Always listened to him carefully and it Always made him calm down. Jimin only nodded and went the dining table with plates and bowls in his hands.

"Jimin I am thinking about adding a new employee to the team. what do you think?"

"Yes hyung, I think its a good idea."

They ate breakfast and talked about this and that. After they finshed Jimin washed the dishes and went to his work.

______________________

Jimin was feeling tired since he couldn’t sleep well. He was walking to his desk when he heard Teahyung yelling from behind.

“Hyung wait for me. Jimin hyung, are you excited?” Taehyung asked. Before Jimin could turn around he felt Taehyung’s strong arms around him, his caramel, vanilla scent mixed with happiness.

“Excited about w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter