Closer

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two weeks had passed since the incident at the hospital parking. Jimin had been feeling a mix of emotion. The omega was happy that Jungkook had declared his love for him. The alpha had made him feel worthy. But on the other side he was feeling doubtful about his own body. He was aware of the fact that he was going to give himself and the alpha a chance. With the countless worries in his heart wasn’t so sure if everything was going to be alright.

He had talked to Jin and the older had given his same advice he had already thought about; having some faith in his alpha. Jimin wanted to believe it with all his heart that he would once be able reply the younger’s declaration of love, because he had been unable to at the moement.

Today was a busy day for the omega, and a lot had changed since their visit together to the gynaecologist. The alpha had asked for his number and they had been exchanging messages after work hours. Jimin felt giddy whenever he heard a ping from his Smartphone.

Jungkook had been really patience with him and the alpha would ask his permission to hug him and the older would receive pecks on his cheeks. Jimin clearly remembered what he had done when they were both in Jungkook’s room. It still made him a bit uncomfortable because it wasn’t usually him who took the initiative and did things. Now days it was more the alpha who would ask him questions about doing things together. Jimin was lucky that Jungkook’s parents had accepted him.

He was quite shocked when he asked the question to Jungkook if his family was okay with his past and the alpha had kissed him on the lips, leaving him breathless. Fireworks had erupted behind his eyelids and for a moment he had forgotten his question because when Jungkook answered a ‘yes’ Jimin didn’t even know what they were talking about.

Jungkook’s mother was such a lovely lady and she had asked him to call her ‘eomma’ as well. Jimin had tried but it still made his heart sunk to his belly, because it was only reserved for his eomma. It didn’t mean he didn’t respect Jungkook’s mother, but there was still some uneasy feelings. He exaggerated from time to time he was aware, but he couldn’t help it. Not at the moment, because there had been so many changes and it was so difficult for him to keep up.

But Jimin was in clouds so to speak, but he wouldn’t say it out loud was another matter. He was afraid that his past would have to much influence on what could happen now and he somewhere was also feeling guilty. Jin had many times when the younger would day dream about his future with the alpha and imagining pups running around. He would get embarrassed at random moments whenever he remembered the kisses he shared with Jungkook.

The omega found himself at peace whenever he was near Jungkook. The omega’s wolf would get restless if he hadn’t heard the other’s voice once a day. It all made him jealous of people, who could be in love without any worry and he had to think about his every move. He wouldn’t love anything else to be free from his past and love his alpha back.

Currently he was busy with arranging the files the alpha had given him. Jimin was kind of surprised of Jungkook’s behaviour when the alpha would peck him and back hug him suddenly. The younger would even ask him to come to his office for a hug, of course he didn’t ask him directly but Jungkook would always use excuses. If it didn’t make Jimin all giddy and mushy it would be a lie. He had imagined his future; mate less and lonely, and now he would get up with a smile on his lips and he looked forward to going to his work.

Jimin had received his salary quite a while ago but he was never been able to treat his hyungs to a decent meal. They had been planning it for a week and since Jin had already invited Jungkook. Jimin was kind of happy that he would be able to see his alpha this weekend again. He was still busy with the task at hand when he smelled the air fill with his favourite scent. His breath hitched when he felt Jungkook rubbing his cheek with so much care and he eyes closed on their own. The alpha’s eyes were speckled with red which he liked a lot. It gave Jimin’s wolf a sign that Jungkook cared about them and he would do anything to protect them.

“Are you finished? Let’s go for lunch.” Jimin was kind of shocked when the words left the other’s lips. The omega had tried his best to not be alone with Jungkook outside because he didn’t want to cause a scandal and he didn’t trust his wolf. They kept staring at teach other and Jimin’s heart melt when he saw the alpha’s bunny smile. He had always imagined if one of their pups would have the same smile as their appa.

“Y-yes” Jimin stuttered and he felt his cheeks heating up. Whenever he was near the younger he couldn’t trust his voice. ‘Maybe this kind of effect an alpha has on their mate’ he wondered.

Jimin tried his best to not trip as he slowly made his way to his alpha’s arms. The omega loved the feeling that simmered in his belly. Jungkook’s hugs were always tender and gentle. The other’s scent wasn’t helping either, his wolf keened when he buried his nose deeper into Jungkook’s chest. The older felt protected and there was nowhere better where he could be at the moment. Jimin’s body shuddered a bit when Jungkook placed a kiss on his forehead. The feathery touches made Jimin lose his sanity and left him breathless. Jimin eyes remained closed because he didn’t dare to see look in Jungkook’s eyes.

“Let’s go, love.” Jimin felt a shiver run down his spine when he heard his new nickname and he walked hand in hand with his alpha.

 

~~~~

 

Lunch had been quite an affair. Jimin got a wonderful surprise from Jungkook. He sat behind his computer try to concentrate on the task that needed to be finished, but he couldn’t. His eyes went to the navy box he had received this afternoon. His hands were itching and he wanted to look at the necklace once more. The alpha had looked so hopeful when he had told the older that he had bought back in Japan.

Jimin couldn’t help remember all the unpleasant memories that flooded his mind. On one side he didn’t know if it was okay for him to accept it, but on the other side when he saw Jungkook being all shy and nervous in the end Jimin couldn’t refuse. He was glad that the alpha had given him the choice if he wanted to choose if he wanted to put it on or not. The omega slowly opened the tiny navy box and liked the velvety feeling under his fingers. After contemplating for a couple of moments he finally opened it. He was about to take the necklace out when he smelled the caramel vanilla scent.

“Hyung, What is that? Did you receive a gift from your alpha?” Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and Jimin rolled his eyes in result. The younger wouldn’t let any occasion slide . Jimin leaned to accept it, because he knew his hyungs and Taehyung won’t give up.

“Well..I did.” Jimin felt a blush creep on his cheeks and he looked at the necklace in front of him.

“Oh my god, you are not denying”

“O-of course not” Jimin stuttered a reply.

“Aww, look at you all blushing. Can I see?” Jimin handed the box to the younger and the bubbles erupted in his belly. His heart beat fast and he remembered the soft kiss he had received after they finished their lunch.

“It’s simple and yet beautiful. I am jealous.” Taehyung pouted and Jimin felt his heart swell with pride. His alpha had really thought about his gift. It may be simple and not gold, but for him the feeling was more important than anything else. He had seen the infinity symbol on countless items and the meaning wasn’t something new to him. The omega’s wolf had been restless ever since Jungkook went to his office. Jimin knew that it wanted to thank the alpha and show that the other’s love was answered, but the omega couldn’t just throw himself at Jungkook.

“Why haven’t you put it on?” Jimin eyed met Taehyung’s and he repeated the same question in his head.

“I was about to.” He replied after a while.

“I can help you if you want.” Taehyung suggested as Jimin lips curled into a smile.

The older omega turned himself to make it easier for Taehyung put it around his neck. Jimin’s heart was beating fast and it went out of control when he saw the alpha standing in middle of his office door. The younger’s eyes were flashed red and Jimin saw his hands balled into fists. The omega unconsciously put his hand on top of Taehyung’s, because he didn’t want to suffocate from the overwhelming pheromones in the air.

Jimin had already had a good dose of Taehyung’s sweet scent this afternoon but the scent from his alpha left him breathless. His already fast pacing heart picked up a couple of beats and Jimin’s hands got sweaty. He had seen that look back at Jungkook’s house when Jungkook’s father had been present in the same room as them when he was going through his heat.

Jimin felt his whole body heat up under Jungkook’ eyes and his wolf whimpered as well. He was aware even after sensing the alpha’s presence Taehyung had put some distance between them.

Before he knew what happened, the alpha took the necklace from Taehyung’s hands. Jimin saw that Jungkook wasn’t really angry, but he was aware that the other might be a bit jealous and even territorial. Jimin felt his heart skipped a beat when he was gently pulled from his desk and he knew where they were going.

“You could have asked me.” Jungkook exclaimed and Jimin stared at the floor. His body jolted when his alpha’s fingers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter