Alpha named Jeon Jungkook III

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was in the hotel room on his bed, with Jimin next to him. Currently he didn’t want to do anything else other than having his mate in his arms. The want to nuzzle Jimin and pepper his face with kisses was strong, but Jungkook had held it back ever since he felt Jimin’s head rolling onto his shoulder. He was aware that he shouldn’t do it yet. Jungkook hoped in the future he would be able to do that with Jimin. But hoping was all he could do at the moment. He had tried things that could work with any other omega to make them grow closer, but his mate was different. Why though was the question. It made Jungkook happy that his mate was special. The alpha had never imagined that his other half would be a bit stubborn (an understatement of course) and not giving in to just anyone.

 

He didn’t have the heart to let his mate sleep on the couch, since he knew it would cause Jimin to get cramps. After placing Jimin in his bed when the other had fallen asleep, he looked at his mate. Jungkook could have looked at the other the whole night as Jimin looked so peaceful and beautiful as he slept. Jungkook felt like an intruder when he had picked up his omega and placed him in his bed, it felt like he was witnessing a personal moment that wasn’t meant for him to see. Not yet at least he thought. His wolf was joyful when he felt the other’s warmth against his chest. At the same time the warm feeling was coursing through his every vein, and bringing his being to peace. He wondered if it would feel like this to hold his mate every day.

 

He found it disappointing that he wasn’t able to smell the other; only a faint strawberry scent was present. Jungkook knew it was nowhere near his omega’s original scent. The alpha had smelled enough omegas in his life and he often wondered what kind of scent his mate would have. Would it be fruity and sweet, or would it be something unusual with a hint of sharpness? He would love to know what his mate smelled like and he would love have to the other’s scent all over him. Jimin was much lighter than Jungkook had imagined, he took a mental note that he would make Jimin eat a lot after they have grown closer.

 

When he covered Jimin with his blanket, he heart swelled with pride, Jungkook was able to do something for his mate. Even if it wasn’t exactly what his wolf and heart desired, but it was still something and the thought of his scent all over his mate was wonderful. I can touch him, and maybe rub my finger on his cheek a little he thought. He had to control his hands from moving on their own as they came dangerously close to the inviting warmth radiating from Jimin.

 

Jungkook scolded himself and took a step back; these thoughts not only made him blush, but it also made him feel angry at his alpha nature. It wasn’t helping him with keeping his distance and he wanted to give his mate enough time. Can I do that? I got him here with me on this trip, what now? He was contemplated for few breaths. He decided to sleep on the couch but his heart was still beating fast and he wanted to be closer to his omega. Jungkook knew sleeping in the same bed would be his death and when the flashbacks of his wet dreams resurfaced, he was sure of his decision. He quickly took the spare pillow and walked to the couch, not daring glancing at his mate.

 

 

//

 

Jungkook’s family had tried to help him so both of them could grow closer. They had come with a crazy idea like giving Jimin flowers, courting him and directly asking him on a date. Jungkook had looked at them in disbelief, as he knew his mate would bluntly say no to all of these things. His mother came with the idea of taking him the trip to Japan. This idea had been more appealing to Jungkook since it gave him an excuse that it was just a business trip. He needed to do something to decrease the distance between them. The alpha had been patient the whole time, he didn’t want to rush things now, but at the same time he really wanted to do mate stuff with Jimin.

 

His family wasn’t helping. Ever since they had found out about his mate every morning had become the same. They would about everything and anything, like how he was daydreaming, or how he would sulk after his days at the office etc. Jungkook felt frustrated, as he wasn’t making any progress with Jimin. He didn’t know what his mate was thinking or what was making the other uneasy every time he was near Jungkook.

 

The most important question for him was why Jimin is masking his scent? He had learned about suppressants a long time ago in school and Jungkook knew clearly they could be really harmful for an omega’s health. Was Jimin taking them or did he use sent masking lotion? Jungkook was wondering why Jimin was thinking it would be necessary to do that? Were his heats really that painful that he chose to not have them? Or was other reason behind all this? He shook his head hard when the thoughts began swimming into his head. Jungkook didn’t want to think about the painful things. He didn’t want to think about the possibility that someone could have hurt his mate and he wasn’t able to do anything about it. He was aware that some alphas could be and his heart wrenched at the thought of someone hurting his Jimin.

 

His mind was filled with all these thoughts and his wolf wasn’t helping either. Flashing randomly shameful thoughts and making him unable to forget even in his sleep. For the past two weeks, he had woken up panting and cursing loudly when he felt the wetness in his pyjamas. He felt like a teenager again, who couldn’t get his hormones under control. How could you blame him though? He had just found his mate, the one with whom he would spend the rest of his life with. If Jungkook could, he would bury himself from all the shame that was building up inside of his belly. The alpha was aware of his thoughts about his mate, but it didn’t feel right since Jimin seemly didn’t feel the same. In the last weeks the alpha had looked for signs, if the other had recognized him as his mate, but to his biggest disappointment he had found nothing.

 

At some point he decided to tell his family he would move out. His accidents had been happening every morning, it made him feel uneasy and he wanted some privacy. Jungkook had hoped that in the coming months Jimin would recognize him as his mate and they would be happy at their own place, with nobody else but them. He had looked on the Internet for suitable places. Jungkook had always taken a liking to nature. He had liked the flowers, trees and birds chirping in the slumbering, dusky, early morning. He liked his parents’ house, but he also desired a place of his own for his mate and his future pups. All these thoughts made Jungkook giddy, there were new responsibilities waiting for him. He would love to take charge and make the wishes of his mate come true.

 

He was thrilled when he had picked up his phone asked his mate to come to his office. At the same Jungkook was scared of the possibility that the other would decline. Jungkook mentally scolded himself; he needed to be a bit hopeful. He was really nervous when he had told the other about their trip and his cheeks were on fire. Jungkook was kind of disappointed when he hadn’t gotten a wanted reaction. There had been no eye contact between them and Jungkook had felt like he had overstepped a really important boundary. The alpha was regretting his decisions when Jimin had shortly asked when they were going on trip. He didn’t know what to think of Jimin’s response. But it was nothing new.

 

After Jungkook had made his way to the airport he looked around to see if he could find Jimin, but he couldn’t. Back at the office he had seen the other rubbing his belly when he was with the silver haired omega. It had made Jungkook worry that his mate might be in pain and he couldn’t do anything to help. He was sure he wouldn’t see Jimin since first class passengers always boarded first. The alpha had to find a way to see his mate and maybe even make him sit next to him. He had an idea when he saw an airhostess coming in their cabin.

 

Jungkook had waited patiently, when he saw the airhostess coming back and Jimin was walking behind her closely. Jungkook had seen how confused his mate looked and he wanted nothing more than to pinch those chubby cheeks and place kisses all over Jimin’s beautiful face until Jimin would relax.

 

He thanked the beta lady and gestured for Jimin to take the window seat. He was hoping that his scent wouldn’t give his thoughts away. Jungkook tried to reassure the other when he saw the worry lightning in those brown eyes. How he would love to take Jimin into his arms and nuzzle him and run his hand on the other’s back to soothe the pain he was in.

 

To Jungkook’s surprise something out of the ordinary happened, when he saw his omega look at him after a long time. He could clearly see Jimin’s eyes going to his chest and even lower. Jungkook had felt his cheeks burning up and felt happy, even ecstatic that his mate had looked at him. His wolf was a purring mess and he had to control himself to not do anything stupid. They had remained silent; the alpha hadn’t even noticed because of his nervousness that Jimin had fallen asleep. He would love to fall asleep and wake up to this sight every day. His thoughts were getting out of hand and he decided to sleep as well.

 

Jungkook woke up Jimin; their situation had left them in a more awkward position. They had ended up almost hugging, not that Jungkook minded it, but it didn’t feel right to do that without permission. He had let go of Jimin quickly and tried to calm himself down. During their ride to the hotel he felt Jimin sitting stiffly. He didn’t know what was on the other’s mind, he could only reassure him.

 

The alpha had almost lost all control after they arrived at their hotel rooms. He heard Jaebum asking his mate if he was all right. Who was he to have such a right and ask this kind of question to his Jimin? He stood stunned when a growl escaped his throat he could feel Jimin stiffen in front of him. Jungkook didn’t mean to scare his omega, but he couldn’t control himself. This time it wasn’t his alpha nature or his wolf alone, he as Jungkook wanted this Jaebum guy to back the hell off. He came too close to his mate. Jungkook cursed inwardly when they stepped in the elevator and he stood behind Jimin. He felt he was losing his grip on his self-control, when the thought planting kisses on Jimin’s neck became really tempting. He clenched his fists, closed his eyes and tried calm down a bit. He had to stop the other two to ask them to come to his room since they were on business. That’s what he was going to do, do business.

 

//

 

Jungkook rolled around in the couch, it was too short for his height and he wanted to get some sleep. His eyes went to the omega lying in his bed. He could see the other’s chest rising rhythmically and Jungkook was happy that Jimin was able to sleep. His mind was filling with happy, but also uncertain thoughts about their future. While Jungkook started to overthink, slowly his eyelids felt heavier and he drifted into sleep.

 

Later that night Jungkook felt some movement around him and he stirred from his couch. He saw Jimin standing near his bed. He got worried that something was wrong or the omega was in pain. The alpha had offered his mate to stay in his room, but the other had looked at him in disbelief. The best excuse he could find at that moment was asking Jimin to wake him up next morning.

 

Jungkook had rubbed had face in embarrassment, and had let his body fall onto his bed. He was happy that his mate’s warmth remained on the mattress; despite the missing scent. He had slept really well that night, without having another wet dream. He must have been really tired he thought the next morning.

 

The next morning he had woken up to see his mate’s face.

 

Jungkook had been taking to Jimin about calling his name informally. He didn’t really know when his desire became stronger to hear his name rolling from his mate’s lips. It had sounded melodious and made him feel satisfied. Through all this he had totally forgotten that he was only half dressed. He had blushed furiously when the other had left and Jungkook had seen Jimin looking at him with the same look, like he had done the day before. His temperature was rising as the alpha felt like the other’s gaze still burning his skin. At the same time he was feeling more confident that his mate would soon recognize him. After humming to his thoughts he took a quick shower and he dressed for a new day.

 

Their morning went by easily, but throughout their meeting Jungkook had felt someone’s eyes on him. For some reason without looking, he knew who it was. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter