Take care

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jimin couldn’t comprehend what was going on. He was still engulfed by his alpha’s warm and strong arms. Honestly he didn’t want him to let go yet. The omega liked the proximity and his wolf keened as well. Jimin saw the three people still gaping at them while Jungkook had been chanting the word ‘mine’ over and over again as he rocked their bodies back and forth lightly in a comforting way.

 

The omega felt embarrassment wash over him, despite being in heat he didn’t feel it anymore. The omega saw Jungkook’s mother coming closer and in result the alpha’s arms hugged Jimin tighter. Jungkook took away any chance of his mother touching him as he pulled Jimin closer to his chest.

 

“Kook-ah, you need to calm down. I need to talk to Jimin and I think he needs medicine. He is in pain right?” She looked at Jimin. “Please let him go.” Jungkook’s mother tried to remain calm and Jimin heard she was concerned about something. The omega didn’t dare look at his former alpha boss that had gone out the room when Jungkook’s mother had stepped forward.

 

“No! Mine!” was the only thing Jimin heard, he felt Jungkook’s lips on his neck. The alpha was leaving countless chaste kisses on his neck. It sent electricity coursing through Jimin’s whole being, but his happiness was short lived when the pain around his collarbone came back. He wanted to push Jungkook away, but he also wanted the proximity. Still torn between his options, Jimin saw Jungkook’s mother putting her hand on top of alpha’s head and ruffled his hair. It caught Jungkook’s attention properly this time. The alpha loosened Jimin from his hug and looked at him with worried eyes.

 

“Jimin, are you in pain?” Jungkook’s mother asked. Jimin didn’t know what he should say, as a result simply nodded. The alpha’s hands withdrew from Jimin’s waist completely and the wanted warmth faded. The omega regretted nodding and now he became aware of his ness again.

 

“I am...sorry” Jungkook whispered, but it was loud enough for Jimin to hear. Jungkook’s mother gave him a hand. He was still in doubt; nonetheless he took it as she helped him stand up, leaving behind a confused alpha that remained on the same spot. The older omega led him out of the room. Jimin became aware that they were alone with his alpha boss and the other unknown omega that had stepped outside as well.

 

Jimin wasn’t really sure where he was and how long he had been here. He reasoned it must been Jungkook’s house since his parents were here, but he still wasn’t sure about the young omega lady. He saw her standing with a glass of water in her hand smiling prettily. Jimin felt a pang of jealousy bloom in his chest. ‘She is so beautiful, Jungkook was right and she smells much better.’ Jimin thought.

 

The young omega had long dark hair and her pale yellow dress was hugging her curves just right. Her eyes looked similar to Jungkook’s, but it still made Jimin uneasy that she was the one who left her scent all over his alpha.

 

The omega found himself in another room. He became aware there was no other scent present and it looked and felt more like a guest room. With his thoughts swirling around inside of his head he took a seat on the bed. He still felt jealous of the female omega that was standing close to him and he kept staring at her when she moved to give him the glass of water.

 

“Jimin, drink some water and take this medicine.” Jungkook’s mother brought him out of his trance and he felt ashamed of his behaviour. His omega side had taken over and so Jimin didn’t want to interact with the unknown female omega that was undoubtedly better than him. She must be unmated because he didn’t smell any other scent and Jungkook must like her a lot to let her leave her scent on him.

 

With these thoughts he took the glass from her and the unknown omega looked nervously at Jungkook’s mother. Jimin didn’t speak a word and he felt the awkwardness thick in the air.

 

“This is Nari, my daughter” Jungkook’s mother told him and he almost choked on the water. Jimin was left speechless, all this time he thought she was the one Jungkook could be interested in and in reality she was his sibling. The omega lowered his eyes in shame and he had acted so inappropriate and doubted Jungkook because of her scent on Jungkook. She turned out to be someone important to him, but not in the way he had imagined. What is he going to do? He needs to apologize to Jungkook for his behaviour he pondered further.

 

“Hi, nice to meet you my future brother-in-law.” Jimin’s head jerked up in surprise. ‘She just called me future brother in law’ he repeated in his head in disbelief. The hope of he and Jungkook being together started to bubble up in his chest and he felt his cheeks getting warm. Clearly Jungkook hadn’t really rejected him, but the things weren’t still clear enough for Jimin know how they were going to proceed from here on.

 

“We already know that you both are mates. My oppa will never bring someone home or shower them with so much attention like he does to you.” Nari said as she took a seat on the bed beside Jimin. The omega was ashamed and in disbelief most of the time as they remained silent. He wondered if the others were waiting for him to speak.

 

“Nari, go ask your dad to bring some of Jungkook’s clothes for Jimin. I am sure he must be feeling cold.” The older omega spoke and Nari nodded and went out of the room fast. Jimin looked at himself and indeed his upper body was still . He covered himself hastily, his cheeks darkening. Jimin remained silent and he slowly started to rub his fingers on his sides, to warm himself up.

 

“Take this blanket until Nari comes back. Do you want to eat something?” Jungkook’s mother handed him a soft looking blanket. It smelled freshly washed and she looked at him in question. Jimin shook his head and his gaze remained in his lap. He slowly took the blanket from her and put it around his shoulders. Jimin became aware that he really missed Jungkook’s warmth; he had felt only a couple of moments ago.

 

“Is Jungkook alright?” Jimin asked Jungkook’s mother, as he still didn’t know what was going on. His wolf was pacing back and forth inside as if it knew something more than Jimin.

 

“He...is starting his rut I think” To say that Jimin was surprised would be an understatement. Only a moment ago he was in Jungkook’s arms and the other is experiencing his rut. ‘What if he had hurt me?’ Jimin thought, but he immediately scolded himself, reminded of the situations that if he would hurt Jimin he would already have done it. If he really wanted to hurt Jimin why would he have waited all this time, knowing they were mates? He could have forcefully claimed him like in the past. There was still some hope left for him. The omega wanted to take this chance for his happiness, being fated mates with Jungkook could give him that. The question was if he could give it back to the alpha.

 

Jimin flinched when he heard someone shout in the corridor. He wasn’t sure what was going on. The omega looked at the Jungkook’s mother and she looked confused as well.

 

“No, I just want to see him once, please dad.” Jimin heard Jungkook pleading his father. The omega was still thinking about things when Jungkook barged into the room. The alpha’s hair was dishevelled, his chest heaving fast and his cheeks were flushed.

 

Jimin smelled that Jungkook’s scent was richer; the gingery undertone was taking over the sweetness of blueberries and was mingled with muskiness. Jimin didn’t really know what happened, but his wolf had been alert ever since he heard the alpha outside. Before he could control himself he was already in Jungkook arms. His blanket and the other people in the room had been long forgotten.

 

Jimin nuzzled his alpha’s neck and Jungkook’s scent became more overwhelming. The omega pushed his nose further until he touched the other’s jaw rubbing slowly, as it warmed his whole body. Jimin rubbed his nose once more as he felt Jungkook’s embrace getting tighter around his waist.

 

After he made eye contact he was met Jungkook’s uncertainty filled eyes. Jungkook pushed him lightly, breaking the physical contact. The alpha gestured Jimin to sit on the bed and Jimin did. He wasn’t sure what happened to his self-control, whenever he saw the alpha he just wanted to be embraced by him. ‘Is this how it feels like to find your fated mate? Does Jungkook feel the same? Will I lose control all the time when I am with him?’ Jimin wondered.

 

The omega was shocked when Jungkook started taking off his shirt. His heart picked up its pace and he didn’t know what was happening. Of course he was aware what happens when an alpha goes through his rut, but he wasn’t ready for it. They didn’t even talk about everything. What label did their relationship have? Jimin didn’t know.

 

“Take this.” Jungkook gave him his shirt and Jimin was confused about events unfolding. He could smell himself onto Jungkook’s shirt, his wolf purred and for some reason he felt proud of himself leaving his scent behind. He didn’t want to reject his alpha; silently he took the shirt from Jungkook and placed it on his lap.

 

“Umm... can I hug you one more time?” Jimin could see how hesitant Jungkook was as he rubbed the back of his neck. The omega was thankful that Jungkook always asked for permission before doing something. He wanted to hug the other and his self-control was very bad at the moment. Jimin stood up and pulled Jungkook’s hand. Their bodies touched again, leaving Jimin breathless. The omega found himself being engulfed by Jungkook’s strong arms and he hugged him back as if his life depended on it. His wolf was ecstatic as the alpha was in Jimin’s arms or more like he was in his alpha’s arms. He took advantage of the situation and breathed a lung full of Jungkook’s scent in.

 

Jungkook’s skin felt much hotter than before and it was clear to Jimin that Jungkook indeed was going through his rut. Maybe it was because they were both half and the direct contact messed with his head. Jungkook had pressed himself to him completely and on instinct Jimin started rubbing the alpha’s back with his hands.

 

He felt Jungkook scenting him like he had done moments ago in the other room. The omega felt his heartbeat picking up as his breathing got quicker as well. His hand went to Jungkook’s hair and gripped a handful hair and it caused Jungkook to break away from his neck. Jimin knew well through all the haziness that he needed to stop Jungkook before things got out of hand.

 

Jimin heard someone clear their throat and when he realized they weren’t alone. He slightly shook Jungkook’s shoulder, who was still glued onto him. The omega felt embarrassed for the tenth time today. His behaviour was kind of getting out of hands. If it wasn’t for his heat and Jungkook’s rut, he would have never done such things.

 

“Jungkook, you need to go to your room now!” Jungkook’s mother spoke with a stern voice. The alpha flinched away from Jimin and the omega bit hard on his lips to stop a whine escaping. Jimin was surprised that it didn’t hurt much now when he touched the alpha maybe it was because of Jungkook’s scent had clouded his mind greatly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter