Pain

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jimin had come back from their trip on Tuesday. Jungkook had made everyone take the next flight home on Tuesday, after Jimin had fainted from intense pain. He was still shocked after the incident with one of their partners; he didn’t know why it always happened to him. The pain in his lower abdomen was back again; only thing keeping it away was Jungkook’s scent. Jimin thought the relief from pain had something to do with scent, but he didn’t know how it was possible and why? The doctor in Japan had told him he may be having his heat. He still couldn’t understand how it could be? He had remained silent and hadn’t answered any of her heat related questions.

 

To Jimin’s disappointment Jungkook’s scent was fading away slowly from his worn shirt since it already been days. He had to sniff hard to get it into his lungs and he wanted more and more of it. As always it worked its magic, setting Jimin’s being on fire and soothing every nerve at the same time.

 

Jimin had come home crying from Japan and Jin had asked him repeatedly what had happened. He had told Jin everything, cried his heart out and had fallen asleep after crying. His hyung had suggested to not talk about it any further, since they had other things to worry about at the moment. Jin was angry with him for not telling that he was in pain and the older won’t let it slide since he knew how Jimin could suffer in silence. Last night Jimin had tossed around in his bed the whole night, but the good news was he had an appointment with a specialist today. He wasn’t really sure if it was good or bad thing. He was feeling restless ever since he had the conversation with the doctor in Japan, who had advised him to see a specialist.

 

He had taken a day free from work today, because he had nothing important to do and he wasn’t feeling good with all the pain. Jimin decided to remain in his bed for the morning. The events that took place in Japan were playing over and over in his mind. In only three days, actually two, his world was almost upside down. His wolf was whimpering, he hadn’t seen alpha Jungkook ever since they came back from the trip.

 

Jimin had gone back to work after they came back from their trip, but the alpha wasn’t there, instead Jungkook’s father had been present. To Jimin’s surprise Jungkook’s mother had visited the office on Thursday. When an overly friendly lady had approached him, he didn’t know what to do. She had scanned his face and him from head to toe. Jimin was stunned when she had asked him if he had a girlfriend or boyfriend. As surprised he was, he had only shaken his head since he didn’t want to be disrespectful. He still couldn’t comprehend why she was so interested in his personal life, he was just another employee.

 

Jimin felt embarrassed about the things he had done. He had hugged the alpha and shamelessly nuzzled Jungkook’s chest to get more of his scent into his lungs. At the time his desperation was strong, and the others scent was his only remedy, like at the moment. He had kept his own shirt with him, which was drenched in Jungkook’s blueberries and ginger scent. For some odd reasons it helped Jimin a great deal against his pain. He was also shocked when the doctor had called them mates. It had felt really good to hear it, because his wolf went purring and rolling from happiness for a second at the thought of being mated to the alpha. Jimin was sure Jungkook didn’t think the same about him, not about the thought of them being mated. The younger was doing everything to avoid him and that’s why Jimin hadn’t seen him since they had come back. Jimin hadn’t seen him either for almost half a day when he had hugged him. He didn’t even know if the alpha liked male omegas, why his wolf and his mind were playing tricks on him.

 

The images of the half alpha were still fresh in his mind. He whined as he rolled himself to bury his face in his pillow and his shirt still close to his nose. He wanted to forget the sun kissed skin and the strong arms of the alpha. His mind had already imagined those arms around him countless time, but it was way better to be hugged by Jungkook. His biggest disappointment was the hug was cut short when he had lost consciousness. To tell the truth Jimin had liked it when the alpha had hugged him tightly and protectively. His wolf had been so at peace, in his 23 years life it had never been so at peace. He hadn’t been able to forget anything that had happened and every time he thought it was over, the images would come up at random moments and rile up his body, cause the heat to course through every vein in his body.

 

Jimin was brought out his dreamland when his hyung came to wake him up. He could see the worry swimming in Jin’s eyes. After a quick shower, they had breakfast in silence. Jimin could feel his hyung was still mad at him and didn’t dare to say anything much. As a result he followed the older silently.

 

 

 

 

He and Jin left for their appointment with the specialist. Jimin was surprised that it was a long ride. His head rested against the car window and he closed his eyes, which wasn’t a good idea. A certain bunny smile appeared in his mind and his eyes snapped open. Jimin’s body felt warmer than it already was and he was sure his cheeks were dusted pink too. The pain in his lower abdomen was slightly present, but he had left his shirt in his room. He didn’t want his hyung to know he was sniffing his boss’s scent, which was quite creepy if he thought about it.

 

 

He composed himself, when Jin asked him if he was alright and he simply nodded. They arrived at the hospital. Jimin was never a fan of hospitals; the air was making him feel nauseous as it reminded him of the darkest time of his life. He wanted to avoid coming here but he had no other choice. They made their way to the secretary and the beta lady told them to wait by the door 105 and Jimin saw a nameplate with golden letters: Kim Namjoon, gynecologist. Jimin waited impatiently since he needed answers and why had his doctor referred him to a gynecologist. He needed to know to why he was in pain and why did it go away because of Jungkook’s scent.

 

Jimin took a seat beside his hyung and he could see some of the alpha looking at him improperly. He quickly looked away and closed his eyes. Jimin was dozing off when a young pregnant omega made her way out of the room, and her scent hit his nostrils. His hands went automatically to his belly as he thought how it be to have a new life growing inside of him. He felt desperate at the thought that maybe he will never be able to lay his hands on his swollen belly.

 

“Park Jimin-ssi?”

 

Jimin’s head snapped in the direction of the voice. A handsome alpha with beautiful eyes, platinum hair and dimples waited for him in front a white door. The alpha did the gesture at Jimin to follow him. Before he went Jin rubbed his back as he waited outside for him to come back since it was a private matter and Jimin preferred to be alone.

 

“Jimin-ssi, take a seat and tell me what brings you here?”

 

Jimin could see the room was pure white and it made him nauseous again. It reminded him of certain encounters he had had in the past in the same colored rooms. He was scared because of the fact the doctor was an alpha, and he had to talk about intimate things with him. Jimin remained silent because of the lump in his throat. He wasn’t really at ease and was scared maybe he would have to tell about his dark past. It would break him further than he already was, if he thought about it.

 

“Jimin-ssi, don’t worry! Everything we talk about, will remain in this room. I am a doctor first then an alpha. I will never hurt you, you are safe with me.”

 

Jimin looked at the alpha and he could see the doctor was doing his best to make him at ease. He looked at the other with a worried look and he was trying to find a lie in the doctor’s eyes. When he found none, he took a deep breath as he spoke.

 

“I-I have been experiencing pain in last month.” Jimin cursed his nervousness.

 

“Where do you have pain, Jimin-ssi?” the doctor asked as he started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter