Burning

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone,

Hope you all well. I want to thank everyone for reading this story and giving me your support. Thank you so much for leaving me your comments, upvoting my story.

This is first chapter of double update today, hope you guys will enjoy. Let me know what you guys think. I highly appreciate feedback/ thoughts :D <3

 

bows,

Yellowsweaterpaws

____________________________________________

 

Jimin turned around in his sleep. He was greeted with a lovely warm feeling that warmed his back. Unconsciously, he sighed and moved closer to have the wonderful feeling even closer. He inhaled and felt his favourite blueberry and ginger scent surround him. A soft cushion was around his waist. He moved his arms and felt around. He felt warm and as a result he moved away his warm blanket. Unconsciously he was aware it wasn’t winter yet and it was not pleasant to wake up clammy in the morning.

He wondered since when did his blanket and cushion feel this good. The most important detail how did they start smelling like his alpha. He opened his eyes a little and looked around. His window was open, and his yellow curtains were white now. He scrunched his nose in confusion. The omega tried to remember when he changed his curtains. His heart leaped suddenly when he felt his blanket tightened around his waist. ‘This is weird.’ Jimin thought. He turned around and his eyes doubled in size when Jungkook’s face was planted in his neck and their lips almost touched. The younger moved unexpectedly and closed the distance. Warm, soft lips pressed against Jimin’s neck. The omega cursed at his brain for going into overdrive and not letting him adjust to the situation or let him think for a while.

His alpha moved to kiss his cheek and nuzzled it for a couple of moments. Jimin gulped and tried to move away, his movement was not because he wanted to run away. It was because he felt something hot pressing against his back and he felt a bit scared.

Jungkook pressed open mouth kisses on length if his neck. Jimin felt butterflies erupting from the pit of his stomach and a warm, fuzzy feeling clutched his heart. Tingles under his skin spread. Suddenly, his chest felt tight. The omega held Jungkook’s forearm when the young alpha moved his hips against him, and a moan broke the heavy silence in the room. Jimin’s body stilled and if it was possible to be frozen like a rock, that’s how he would describe his current posture. His body was moved even closer and he was pressed against his alpha chest. The younger slept bare chest and Jimin’s own clothes felt thin, too thin for his liking. To be honest he didn’t hate the warmth and the scent that engulfed him. But that hotness and hardness against his cheeks was making him restless and blush at the same time.

Jimin felt Jungkook’s hands rubbing his torso. He bit on his lower lip as he didn’t want to wake the younger. He feared if the other woke up then he would have to face the embarrassment and letting the younger have his way with him. Jungkook moved his hand lower and rubbed Jimin’s stomach. The omega couldn’t take it anymore. He let go of his lower lip and when Jungkook’s hand and hips didn’t stop moving against his body, he moaned. A grunt came from Jungkook’s lips as an answer.

Jimin’s eyes rolled back into his skull and he covered Jungkook’s hand on his lower belly with his own. It was his way of giving his alpha a sign to stop for a moment and give Jimin an instant to breathe. The younger moved his hand to hold onto Jimin’s hip and pressed himself even harder against his cheeks. Jimin closed his eyes tight as his alpha’s hardness pressed even more against him. ‘How can he be so hot? Why is he so big?’ Jimin’s mind kept buzzing with all sort of questions. He waited what was about to happen next.

Jimin fisted his pillow under his head and buried his face in it after he felt Jungkook’s hips moving faster and the other’s hand clutching on Jimin’s hips harder.

“”

Jimin literally froze when he heard Jungkook’s husky morning voice and his heart was drumming in his chest.

“It feels so good, baby.”

If Jimin wasn’t blushing and felt vulnerable he was now. ‘Jungkook is sleeping.’ He reminded himself. Jimin was sure of it. He knew his alpha wouldn’t do anything that made him feel uncomfortable. If he was honest, he felt uncomfortable, but it was good kind of uncomfortable. He loved sleeping in his alpha’s arms, and he loved seeing or feeling his mate by him. Two months back he couldn’t have imagined to be in a situation he was right now. He enjoyed the attention he was getting and the fuzzy feeling in his belly and his chest. Jungkook held onto him tighter. His alpha got half on top of him and Jimin’s eyes opened wide as his back was pressed against Jungkook’s bed. His heart sunk as he feared if Jungkook was going to go further.

He wanted to be able to experience the things with his mate, but he wasn’t sure he would be able to do so. He wasn’t ready not yet. They needed to solve the situation about his forced marking, his pain, his heat and so on. Jimin could come up with endless things about what could get in he way of their mating. He hadn’t forgotten his pain that he felt whenever he was near his alpha.

Jimin’s hands went to Jungkook’s chest and it was supposed to be a cue for the other to stop his actions. Instead Jimin got a moan in return. ‘He feels good when I touch his chest?’ Jimin pondered to himself. He was in middle of figuring out what had happened just a moment ago, his breath hitched when Jungkook lowed his head and started kissing his neck. His alpha’s hardness pressed against his thigh and Jimin moaned in response of Jungkook’s open mouthed kisses. His hand flew into his mate’s locks and he held for his dear life. He was enjoying all the attention when he felt a sharp pain in his collarbone, starting where his mate’s lips rested on his skin and going to back of his neck. His head jerked in same direction from where his pain sprouted. Jimin curled his hands into fists and tried to push Jungkook away. He was met with resistance when he heard a whine leaving the young alpha’s lips.

The blond-haired omega bit his lip in return and tried to endure the pain. He tried pushing Jungkook a bit only did the younger s his arm around Jimin’s waist, leaving his back arching. Jimin’s lower half pressed against Jungkook’s hardness and he felt his whole body blushing in response.

The omega remained silent and let his alpha do what he did. His pain came back when Jungkook lowered his head and brushed his lips directly against his collarbone. That’s where he lost control of his body and started shaking uncontrollably. He tried to hold onto his pain, but he just couldn’t anymore. He cried out and pushed Jungkook’s body away with trembling hands. He pressed his right hand onto his scar and the other onto his neck and he doubled in response touching his scar, once a mating bite, directly. His eyes remained tight shut, but his cheeks were wet, and he knew he was crying. He hadn’t imagined things turning out like this. He had hoped it could be better now. He could hear Jungkook trying to get hold onto him and try to get an answer, but he couldn’t say a word.

His mind was getting fuzzy and his wolf became restless to the point that he felt himself losing control. He moved away from his mate. And tried to breathe in deep and attempted to calm his wolf down. The later seemed to be as anxious as him. He could feel his alpha moving closer and Jimin shook his head and tried to halt the younger by actions. The omega continued to breathe deeper and after some moments his breathing returned to normal, and his pain faded away. He was able to look at his mate. The later sat with and worried expression on his face. Jimin’s eyes welled with tears, he had been the cause of that worried expression yet again. ‘I just keep worrying everyone. Why can’t it get better?’ Jimin doubted himself yet again.

He slowly sat up and Jungkook seemed to ready to hold onto to him if he needed to, but when the younger touched him, all he felt was his pain surfacing again. The blond-haired omega shook his head once again and tried to speak but his mouth went dry when he felt his belly burn. His legs quivered and he doubled in pain. Jimin cursed inwardly and he didn’t have the energy to wonder what was going on. He tried to look at the younger, but the time seemed to be frozen and all he could see was Jungkook’s cheeks stained with tears. Jimin’s eyes turned blurry in response when he saw his alpha in pain because of him. He knew there was only one person who could help him now.

“Pl-please, Ca-call grandma.” Only thing he was able to say. Jimin stayed away from Jungkook and he needed to do something for the pain he felt. He needed to tell the younger that it wasn’t his fault either.

Jimin closed his eyes and did his best to endure the burning pain. His wolf whined and rested his head on its legs and Jimin felt more anxious as he had never seen his wolf behave this way. He could hear Jungkook talking to his grandma he supposed on his phone. He bit his lip now and then and his eyes went from Jimin to his bathroom’s door.

Jungkook came to him, when his mate tried to touch him Jimin moved away. He could see the hurt in his alpha’s eyes, but he just couldn’t do anything about it. He felt guilty and he swallowed hard before he spoke, “I’m sorry. I don’t know what is going on, but it hurts every time you touch me more than last time. I just doesn’t seem to stop and I feel like I’m burning.”

Jungkook remained silent and it hurt Jimin to see his alpha in such a state. He had made his choice to be happy and make his alpha happy. He had hoped that they would be moving forward with their mating process and not backwards. His body had to betray him like this, again.

“I understand, grandma said she’ll be here soon. She told me to run you a cold bath. Would you like that?” Jungkook asked. He felt hurt that Jungkook’s tone had went from worried to distant. He could understand how his alpha felt and if he was in the other’s shoes, he would do the same. He did his best not to cry and nodded in response.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter