Desperation

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin picked his face wash that had fallen previously because of his carelessness. He was about to get back at cleaning his face when he heard the door open. A sudden cold wind engulfed his body and a shiver ran down his spine. The omega’s eyes widen when he saw Jungkook standing in the middle of the doorway and his eyes flashed crimson.

The omega felt his heart sink and sudden fear spread through his chest. Seeing Jungkook’s crimson eyes was nothing new, but it every time it made him feel feared. It reminded him of the most frightened moment of his life. Jimin gulped when he heard Jungkook growl and it caused him to freeze in place. The younger made his way to him in just two steps. A warm hand found its way around his waist and the alpha pressed his hand flat on his stomach. The omega felt himself being pushed against Jungkook’s sturdy chest.

Through all this he had almost forgotten that he was . He became aware of the fact when the older felt Jungkook hugging him tighter and he dared to look in the mirror again. Jimin felt embarrassed because it was long since he had been in front of anyone. The last time he was when he had a check-up after the incident.

Jimin tried to cover himself up with his own hands and it made the young alpha hug him tighter. The omega was frozen once again when he felt something wet rolling down his left shoulder. He was left speechless when he saw in the mirror that the younger’s head was placed lightly on his left shoulder. ‘Is he crying? Why?’ Jimin worried internally.

“Jungkook?”

Jimin tried to call out his alpha, but the other hugged him tighter in return. Jimin could die because of the embarrassment he was feeling at the moment. He would have never thought that he would be standing in front his alpha, even if it was accidentally. It was true he had thought about having pups and they need to make them together, but being intimate was another thing.

The omega remained silent as he kind of knew that letting Jungkook cry was the best option at the moment. He still covered himself as he was shuffling his weight from one foot to another. His mind became foggy with the overwhelming sourness in Jungkook’s scent. His heart clenched as he realized that his alpha was in pain. The younger’s scent had become his favourite and he always liked the sharpness of ginger and most of the time it was the sweetness of blueberries that took over. But today it made Jimin almost whimper in fear.

“I-I...am sorry.” Jimin heard the younger apologizing. He could see in the mirror in front of him that Jungkook’s eyes were swollen and red. He was mentally preparing himself to ask what was going on. Before he could ask anything the younger let go of him and a whine escaped Jimin’s lips in result. The older hated losing the warmth that had been there just a moment ago.

The omega saw the younger picking up a towel from a rack and covering him up with it. Jimin pulled it closer to his body and he didn’t dare looking at the alpha, not turning himself or through the mirror. He was still trying to comprehend what was going on.

“Take a bath and try to relax. I will see you on Monday.”

Jimin felt his wolf whimper when he heard about the alpha going away. He had thought that Jungkook would stay the night. Never in million years would he have dared to think this way about any alpha. But Jungkook wasn’t just any alpha, he was Jimin’s mate. Given his circumstances the omega still wasn’t confident about the decisions he took, but today after learning about Jin finding his mate he wanted to try.

“Are you going home?” Jimin whispered as he clutched the towel around his shoulders and his head hung low.

“Yes...I think it’s for the best.” Jungkook replied leaving Jimin surprised. The older didn’t want him to leave. He didn’t to be alone tonight. Many things had happened today. His hyung had found his mate and he had wished their happiness. His Hobi hyung was busy with his mate because of the later’s heat. Jimin had realized if they wanted they could be welcoming pup or pups after nine months.

The thought of his hyung having pups had made him happy, but he had felt desperate to have his own. With everything going on Jimin had realized that if he didn’t take steps in the right direction, which pointed at Jungkook, he may never find happiness. If he said that he wasn’t jealous of his hyungs, it would be a lie. He was pretty much aware of the fact, but it also made him feel bad. Jimin didn’t want to be a bad friend. He didn’t want to feel like this. Everyone had their fate and Jimin just had more pain written in his account.

“Don’t go!” Jimin pleaded.

In normal circumstances he would be really ashamed, but today he was putting his walls down. The omega did it for only his alpha. He trusted the younger as Jungkook had proven himself time after time that he would never hurt Jimin. The older fought his tears and his wolf was thrashing. The alpha stood few steps away from him ever since he put a towel on Jimin.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” Jungkook said, but it was a mere whisper. Jimin’s heart clenched for the umpteenth time today. His alpha was being so considerate. ‘I must have done something good to meet him.’ he thought.

After hearing these words the older did what seemed best. He hugged the alpha like his life depended on it and he was aware that his towel had fell in the process.

“You won’t, but please don’t go.” Jimin pleaded once more and buried his face into his alpha’s chest. The older knew he sounded needy and desperate, but that’s how he felt at the moment. He would do anything to make the younger not leave him tonight even if it meant the younger would touch him in an intimate way and Jimin would let him, that’s how desperate he felt at the moment.

“Jimin don’t be stubborn. I don’t want to cross any line and ask you or do something you won’t like.” Jungkook explained, but Jimin was having none of it today. He had made up his mind that he won’t let his alpha leave, so be it. In his desperation Jimin stood on his toes and pulled Jungkook down by his arms and pressed his lips onto the alpha’s.

It wasn’t the first time they had kissed, but every time Jimin’s body went through a pleasant shock. It was a good kind of shock that made him feel butterflies in his belly. It left him breathless and the feeling of Jungkook’s warm and soft lips was something that he want to engrave in his mind. Jimin wasn’t experienced with kissing so he tried to do what he could remember from their last time. He planted innocent pecks on the other’s lips and didn’t dare open his eyes. After giving Jungkook a couple of closed lips kisses, he opened his eyes and was met with a flushed face.

If he looked in the mirror he was sure his cheeks were also flushed red, scratch that, his whole being was flushed. He remained silent as he was trying to weigh his words. After mustering some courage he spoke.

“I trust you. I know you will never hurt me. Please don’t go tonight. I need you.” Jimin said in his desperation. In his sane mind he would never be this shameless, but he also knew that he needed to voice his need.

“Ji-jimin” The alpha stuttered and Jimin’s heart skipped a beat as it was such a cute sight to see his beloved alpha turned into a stuttering mess. Jimin was shy but his heart swelled with pride that he had a same effect on his mate as well.

“Don’t-” Jimin began but he was cut off by the alpha when the later pressed his lips again onto Jimin’s. The omega’s wolf was rolling, purring in delight. It had been weeks since they had become intimate after the incident at the office. Jimin himself felt his breath hitch when he felt Jungkook pressing his body closer to his. Jungkook’s hands burned on his skin and he felt the grip he had on himself. A tiny whisper in back of his head told him to hide somewhere or at least cover himself up, but today Jimin wasn’t going to give up. He wanted the alpha’s warmth whole night.

“I won’t go anywhere...I promise.” Jimin tried to hear what Jungkook said and he was half sure that it was what he believed he had heard. His lips tingled after they had pulled apart and the alpha rested his forehead against his. Jimin’s whole body must be flushed and his body shivered when the younger rubbed and lightly squeezed the side of hips. His mind was producing some indecent images he had to close his eyes to remain calm. Jimin was sure he could do anything to try to hide feelings.

“I will wait outside. Take a bath and try to relax okay?”

Jimin didn’t dare look at his alpha and he didn’t trust his voice so he simply nodded. His heart was beating fast from the direct touch. Jungkook’s hands were still on his hips and his wolf was ecstatic. He was surprised that the pain he had felt a couple of weeks ago, wasn’t present.

Jimin saw the alpha walking away from the bathroom and he was left alone. His wolf whimpered after the loss of Jungkook’s warmth and he himself felt mixed emotions. He was aware what he had done, but today he didn’t regret doing so. He had made up his mind after he had seen his hyungs being happy. He wanted to give happiness a chance. Jimin was scared about everything that could go wrong, but he was also aware that it was just a fear. There was also a possibility that things could go right and they could be happy.

After checking the temperature he stepped inside the bathtub. The omega felt his whole body relax as he inhaled the vapour. It smelled like lavender and Jimin wasn’t really a fan of this odour, but it did make him feel relax. The thing he would have liked the most would be bathing in his alpha’s scent. A whine left his lips as Jimin rested his head on the bathtub and put his arm on his eyes feeling his blush intensify.

//

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter