Alpha named Jeon Jungkook IV

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook felt oblivious about what had just happened. He had gotten a kiss from his omega; his beautiful omega. But what had confused him more was how his shy, reserved Jimin had the courage to kiss him or scent mark him. Not that Jungkook was complaining. Jimin was currently lying in his lap and his face buried in the crook of his neck. The omega’s breathing was stable and Jungkook felt the need to hug the other tighter after the whole intimate situation.

 

The alpha was shocked when he saw Jimin being pushed against the wall in coffee room. He had felt his alpha getting out of control and had even beaten Jaebum. To him his feelings were clear now, if he had any doubt about it, now it was gone. He will protect his omega by any means and even if he had to physically fight anyone, he will do just that.

 

He rubbed Jimin’s cheek, who was still asleep. Jungkook could smell that Jimin’s scent was getting stronger. Today was the first day that he had ever smelt his scent and he was already addicted. He had asked himself about his omega’s scent hundred times, but it had exceeded his expectations. The oranges and peaches mixture had a softer tone and the other’s scent wasn’t even in a full bloom, but it already sent shivers down Jungkook’s spine. The alpha asked himself how it would smell when Jimin was in full heat. He halted himself before he went to deep into the thoughts.

 

Jungkook contemplated for a moment what to do next. He can’t ask anyone’s help at the office, because his alpha nature told him to protect his mate. He didn’t trust anyone after what Jaebum had done or tied to do to his Jimin. After thinking for a while, he decided to take Jimin home.

 

//

Jungkook pulled his car into the garage and he looked at the male sleeping in the passenger seat. A smile crept on his lips he saw the other’s lips formed a pout. It was slight to be behold, because Jungkook could never get enough of it. It had been a couple of weeks he had been back from US and he had already found his mate. His life was moving to a happy destiny and his mate sleeping peacefully and protected at the moment. He wanted to puff his chest out and let the world now that he was the lucky man to call the omega next to him, his.

 

The alpha snapped out his trance when he heard a tap on his car window. He took a deep breath which didn’t seem like a good idea at the moment because of Jimin’s new scent. His mother was waiting patiently outside his car. He rubbed his thighs before he opened the door.

 

“Hey, is everything alright? Why are you back so early?” His mother asked and he stood there looking at his feet. He had taken Jimin to his house, because it had looked the safest place for him right now. But he was also aware that his family, especially his sister would to his grave.

 

“Uh...Jimin wasn’t feeling really well. So....so I thought..” Jungkook replied while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“Okay, but what happened?” His mother questioned and Jungkook could hear the worry in her voice. It reminded him of the time when he or his sister were sick and it made Jungkook feel at ease that his mother cared about his mate.

 

“I..he is in heat...I think” Jungkook could fell the blood rushing to his cheeks and he was sure his face was coloured red. Well he knew that following alpha/beta/omega classes were one thing, but talking about it or having heat or rut related conversations with parents is another.

 

“Bring him inside then. What are you waiting for?” His mother had already made her way to the other side of the car. But Jungkook for some reason couldn’t move his feet. The realization had hit him hard when he had said the word ‘heat’. Till know he just had thought that all of Jimin’s behaviour could have been caused by his scent or he was scared when Jaebum had touched him.

 

Now the things were different. It was true that Jimin had initiated the first touch and had even kissed him, but they hadn’t had a proper conversation about the things. Jungkook had felt guilty when he had left his omega all alone ever since they were back from Japan.

 

“Jungkook?”

 

“Yes..”

 

“Let’s take Jimin inside.”

 

The alpha made his way to the other side of the car and he walked past his mother. He slowly opened the car door and he was scared to waking up his omega. It hadn’t been a good idea when the scent made his way through his nose and he had to grab the door to remain on his feet.

 

He picked Jimin gently and his mother led him through the front door. His omega was still sound asleep which was a relief. From the corner of his eye Jungkook saw his sister coming to him. He was getting himself ready to be teased, but instead her sister’s eyebrows were knitted in worry.

 

“Who is he? Is he okay?” Jungkook felt Nari coming even closer and she tried to touch Jimin, but Jungkook wasn’t going to let that happen. As a result he took a step back. His eyes grew bigger with surprise.

 

“...”

 

“Nari don’t touch Jimin all of a sudden because someone is in a protective mood today.” Jungkook heard his mother’s teasing tone. He held a bit tighter onto Jimin as he pouted while looking at his mother.

 

“Okay, okay. You don’t need to use the pout and puppy eyes on me. We get it. It’s possible Jimin’s in heat and you are protective.” The alpha heard his mother and sister burst into laughing and he stood there still clueless, what to do.

 

“Oh... this is Jimin your mate, oppa?” Jungkook saw a big smile on her lips and it made his heart swell with pride that his family had accepted his mate. Not that they had said it out loud, but they had neither protested against it.

 

“Yes” Jungkook replied shortly.

 

“He’s so cuteee” The alpha rolled his eyes when he heard Nari squealing at his omega. He cooed internally when he saw Jimin still against his chest, sleeping safely.

 

“He is, isn’t he?” His mother joined his sister and he knew that there was no winning against these two ladies.

 

“I am gonna take him to my room.” Jungkook said putting an end to squealing and laughing going on at the moment.

 

“I will bring you something to eat. You think you need something like a softer blanket maybe. It will help him sleep better.” Jungkook’s mother advised. It was when he remembered that Jimin wasn’t sleeping, but the fainted in his office.

 

“Uh....he ...he isn’t sleeping....he fainted.”

 

“What?” His mother and sister questioned at the same moment.

 

“I...I don’t know what happened. He smells different and feels warmer than usual. I think it’s because of the heat...” Jungkook explained quickly.

 

“Oh...what are you waiting for? Take him to your room.” Jungkook’s mother ordered him and he saw his sister nodding as well.

 

The alpha made his way upstairs to his room and he heard his mother telling his sister to call the doctor. Jungkook put Jimin on his bed after his mother rolled the covers making way for his omega. He rubbed the omega cheek and he saw they were tinted red. Jimin’s breathing was a bit faster than to be considered normal. His mother came closer and put her hand Jimin’s forehead.

 

“He is indeed burning up a little and...did something happen? He smells like you.” His mother turned to him. Jungkook felt like he had been caught with a handful of candy and his mother was about to give him the scolding of his life.

 

“Ummm...”

 

“Kook-ah what did you do?”

 

“N-nothing, I didn’t do anything. Well technically I did kiss him when he kissed and scent marked me..” Jungkook rambled and his wolf was jumping in joy when he remembered the events that had taken place just couple of minutes ago. He was feeling at peace and there was humming feeling rushing through his veins. Every time he saw his omega it left him almost breathless.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter