Trip I

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I have reread this chapter there were some mistakes :)

 

 

Saturday

 

Jimin had got a big surprise when his Hobi hyung had found his mate. He had planned a normal dinner, but he never thought that the things would turn out like this. They looked so happy he thought. He was lying in his bed, after he had thrown up again today and Jin hyung had stayed home to take care of him, even if he said he was okay. His days were the same, he got up, ate breakfast, went to work to work, worked hard and came back home. Not to forget the pain throughout the day he was feeling.

 

Today he had decided to be lazy, and his mind was occupied with the thoughts about the trip. He was feeling scared, how it was going to turn out. The alpha made him nervous, he felt restless. Jimin didn’t know what to do and he still didn’t know what the tingling feeling was about, when he had met the alpha for the first time. He still didn’t know what was going on with his wolf. For some odd reason it was always excited to see the alpha and was compelling Jimin to go near the other. It was confusing for him that his wolf sort of trusted the alpha. Why Jimin didn’t know.

 

 

Sunday

 

Jimin was packing for his trip, when the pain wave hit him again. He had thrown up once again yesterday. Jin had taken him to the doctor even the doctor couldn’t give him answer to his questions about what was going on with him. The doctor had taken some of his blood for tests but Jimin hated needles. His hyung had scolded him, after pouting for a while when it didn’t work, he had no other choice than to give in. Jimin had taken couple of pain killers, but the pain wasn’t going away. He put his clothes on bed which he had folded neatly, sat down, and tried to breathe deeply, hoping that it would help just a little. He fell backwards as he rubbed circles on his belly.

 

Hobi and Taehyung had gone home since they found out they were mates. Jimin was very happy for both of them, but at the same he felt lonely. He also wanted to be felt wanted, he also wanted to nuzzle and kiss someone, his heart clenched when he saw them showering each other with love. Afterwards Jimin had felt guilty and asked himself what kind of friend he was. He shouldn’t be like that; he shouldn’t be feeling jealous because of his own hyung’s happiness. Jin had advised them to take things slowly and Jimin had agreed.

 

“Jimin, are you ready?” He heard his hyung and he sat up slowly still feeling the pain in his lower abdomen.

 

“Yes hyung, I am almost ready.” Jimin put the rest of his clothing in his luggage.

 

“Have you packed everything?”

 

Jimin nodded, he had packed his clothes, shoes, his undergarments, toothbrush, socks and his favorite shower gel. For his own certainty, he had packed some extra painkillers since he was sure he was going to need them. He checked his bag once more and to his surprise, he had almost forgot about something important.

 

“Have you packed heat pads?” Jimin froze in his tracks when he heard his hyung. Why would he ask him that question, he knew pretty well..

 

“Jimin, I am just saying to be sure ok?”

 

“I know hyung, don’t worry.” Jimin said hurriedly and he didn’t dare look at the other.

 

After he had packed his luggage, he had gone through all his things one more time. He was sure he had everything he needed.

 

“You have your passport and your ticket?”

 

“Yes, I have everything hyung.”

 

“Ok, that’s good. If there is anything, don’t forget to call even if it is four in the morning?”

 

“Yes hyung.” Jimin followed his hyung with his luggage in his hand and he could feel the anxious feeling in his stomach getting bigger. He couldn’t do much about his situation, now there was no going back.

 

Their whole ride was silent; he could smell the distress in his hyung’s scent. He hated the fact that he was the reason behind it, but he couldn’t do anything to change it. After arriving at the airport, he got his boarding pass. He still had an hour till his flight and Jin suggested going for a coffee. Jimin was following his hyung silently everywhere, and every time one of them asked something, the answer consisted of one or two words.

 

They took a window seat and after they ordered their drinks and Jimin choose a Chamomile tea to sooth his nerves, even though he wasn’t sure if it was helping. They sat in silence; Jimin could smell his hyung’s uneasiness. Jimin was going over the list of possible things he could need in foreign country when he heard the announcement.

 

“Good afternoon passengers. This is pre-boarding announcement for flight to Tokyo, Kindly proceed to the gate no. 5B. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Thank you!”

 

Jimin picked up his luggage and hugged his hyung tightly. It was the first time he was going away on his own. The emotional feelings were strong, but he didn’t want to be typical clingy omega. Jimin mustered all his courage and bid his hyung good bye. He proceeded to the mentioned gate as he saw a lot of people already waiting there.

 

He could see people being nervous like they had waited long to see their loved ones, now the excitement was too much to bear. Pups were playing cheerfully. One of them bumped into Jimin and sneezed when his nose had hit Jimin’s leg. Jimin cooed internally, what a cute pup he thought. He began daydreaming about his own pups, he wanted to have a lot and suddenly certain doe eyes flashed in his mind. Jimin got embarrassed he was sure his cheeks were tinted red. He shook his head as he got in line for boarding.

 

 

He was looking for his seat when he heard Jaebum calling his name. Jimin cursed inwardly when the alpha approached him and to his surprise they had seats next to each other. Jimin put his luggage away and he felt the pain in his stomach again. Their seats were right next to the toilet. It was really going to be a long flight Jimin thought. He was about to take his seat next to Jaebum when one of the air hostess approached him.

 

“Park Jimin-ssi?” she asked. Jimin could smell that she was a beta and really tall and slender one at that.

 

“Yes?” Jimin panicked internally, because why would an air hostess know his name.

 

“Your seat has been changed Jimin-ssi, please follow me.”

 

“Ah, my seat is right here, miss.” Jimin showed her his boarding pass, indeed he was at the right seat. He was confused how his seat could have been changed and why. He could feel Jaebum’s eyes on his back but he decided to ignore the feeling.

 

“Just follow me, sir. You will understand.”

 

Jimin didn’t know what to do. He had no other choice but to follow the air hostess. He was praying that his seatmate won’t be a stranger alpha. His prayers weren’t heard when they made their way to the first class. Jimin was confused; he had an economy class ticket why was his seat changed to the first class.

 

“Thank you so much, Mina-ssi.” As Jimin heard the voice he felt his heartbeat picking up. There stood the alpha with a bunny smile on his face. Jimin felt a blush creep on his face and he fumbled with his sleeve. What was he doing here in the first class? His seat was way at the back.

 

“Jimin-ssi, you can sit here.” Alpha said doing the gesture for Jimin to take the window seat.

 

Jimin stood contemplating for a couple of moments and he still couldn’t comprehend why he was here, next to the alpha. He really wanted to decline but his wolf was making it impossible to walk away. He walked past the alpha as it become clear that he had walked into a trap. The alphas scent was really strong, but for some reason, it soothed his nerves and he felt the pain in his lower abdomen fade away slowly. Jimin took the window

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter