Alpha named Jeon Jungkook VI

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for your comment and thank you so much for reading. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well. 

bows,

Yellowsweaterpaws

____________________

Chapter Text

Jungkook made his way to his father’s study on the ground floor at their house. He had thought about it a lot after he finished his early rut. To be honest he wasn’t sure what caused it but after researching on the topic he found out that finding one’s mate can trigger an early rut. His father had informed him about the male omega’s heat and when he searched online, he found same information. ‘So, dad wasn’t lying. He wasn’t saying all that to just keep me from Jimin?’ he had mumbled to himself.

He loved his mate and he would never hurt him. He knew he had to be careful about things like when he approached his mate. He was worried about his mate’s past. Jungkook could take matters into his own hand. But the young alpha knew it wasn’t the right thing to do.

That’s why he came to see his father. He needed some objective perspective about things he wanted to do. His hands curled into fists when he thought of some ignorant alpha hurting his mate. ‘Only if I got know who that is.’ He thought and a sudden anger bubbled in his chest. He felt his wolf standing alert and was ready to defend his mate against any harm. Now Jimin had him, he would not let nobody hurt his beloved omega. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He waited for couple of breaths and heard his father giving him permission to enter.

“Hey, dad.” He greeted at his father and smiled at him. The older alpha was seated behind his desk. The curtains were drawn, and the study looked rather gloomy today. Jungkook pondered about the reason, but he couldn’t find one. His father was looking at him thoughtfully. His father cleared his throat before he spoke, “What brings you here, Kook-ah?”

Jungkook took a seat opposite his father at the desk. He remembered his younger days when he came sneaking into the small room finding his refuge whenever he felt like running away from his homework. Afterwards he would have to endure his mother’s scolding. He was a smart child even if Maths was his biggest enemy. He came to his appa for rescue. The older alpha never let his mother get to him. Later when his sister was of playing age, he used to hide from her while playing hide and seek in his father’s study. Today he had another purpose.

“Ahh, dad, I-I wanted to ask you something?” Jungkook stammered. He looked at his father and felt his father arch his eyebrow in question. He took it as his cue to speak further. He swallowed his nervousness and continued, “I have been thinking about Jimin.”

“Okay” his father’s answer was short.

“You remember Jimin telling me about his past?” The young alpha questioned the older. His heartbeat picked up and he looked down at his hands in his lap which were curled into fists. He remembered his mate being highly distressed when he had first told him about force mating. He couldn’t image what Jimin would have gone through. He had fought for his life when he was oblivious to the fact that his mate’s life was in danger. His possessiveness was getting the best of him these days. He had just experienced his rut and he knew he could never approach his mate so abruptly with his own feelings. His wolf wasn’t helping him, giving him flashbacks of his rut, his hard-ons and him imagining and dreaming doing things with Jimin.

The doe-eyed male cleared his throat as he deemed it was not the right time to think about this kind of things now, “I was thinking if you could help me with finding some things about Jimin’s past.”

His father stiffened in his chair as soon as the words left Jungkook’s mouth. The younger began to regret it, as if he knew his father was disappointed in him. The silent hung between them and Jungkook was sure he wouldn’t be the one to break it. He gulped a little and waited for his father to say something, anything.

“Why would I do that, son?” his father questioned him, his voice filled with uncertainty.

“Because…there are things I don’t know. I have this feeling that Jimin hasn’t told me a lot. For example where are his parents?” Jungkook waited for a while as he searched his father’s face to look for signs if the older alpha was going to answer any of it. To his disappointment the older didn’t let him continue.

“Kook-ah, I understand you are worried about your mate. Believe me when I say this as I truly do, because I’m worried about my son-in-law as well. But you see the problem is, if Jimin wanted you to know these things he would have told you.” Jungkook gulped as his suspicion got confirmed that it was a bad idea of coming to father with these questions. He had thought about going to his mother, but he knew she would come to his father as well. The doe-eyed alpha was brought out of his thoughts after a while when his father inquired further, “Did you talk to him about this?”

Jungkook shook his head. He hadn’t talked about these things in detail with Jimin. In all honesty he wanted to, but he was scared that his mate might shut him out and they would be back to square one. He had gotten to know about his mate a bit, but in his heart, he knew that wasn’t enough. Was he being selfish if he wanted to know more about his Jimin’s past? He wondered to himself and he also reflected how long his patience will last.

“I am trying my best to image where you are coming from. I think things aren’t clear as I assume Jimin hasn’t opened completely to you. You need to give him some time, son. You, me, we both know what he has been through. As an omega it’s not easy to trust again after being betrayed in the past. You are his fated mate and you need to understand this that Jimin’s situation is different that any average omega. It’s different than any other omega I’ve ever known. All I ask of you is to be patience with him. He needs time and trust from you and it takes some time to build. Can you do that?”

The younger alpha hadn’t dared look at his father as he felt uncomfortable. He felt ashamed that he wanted to take things so lightly. He hadn’t thought about the consequences about going after Jimin’s back and looking into his past. ‘What will he think if he got to know I hired someone to look in his past? Will he hate me? Will he leave because I will be like any other alpha?’ he contemplated about the multiple outcomes of his actions.

His heart had almost shattered into million pieces when he thought his mate rejecting him, leaving him, comparing him all the of alpha who thought they could do as they please, because their mate was just an omega. Jungkook shook his head, he needed to stop doing this stuff, stop thinking these thoughts. He was lucky enough to find his mate, he needed to be better than any other alpha. He knew he was a good person, as he had told himself plenty of times, he would never ever harm his mate.

“I’m sorry dad. I just thought..I was just curious and I think you are right about this. I’ll just wait for Jimin to tell me about what he wants to share. These feelings are new to me, dad. I have been feeling possessive and I just want to make him mine as soon as I can-” Jungkook was stopped mid-sentence and his father spoke looking at him directly.

“I know, soon you can. I’ve been there. We alphas have this instinct of claiming our mate and even dominating them at all cost. But that doesn’t mean our instincts are right. We are not simply animals; we are human being as much as a werewolf. Things are done differently when we approach someone of lower rank that ours, mate or not. Don’t let these instincts get the hold of you and compel you into doing things that you will regret as you know about Jimin’s condition.” He father expressed his concern and all Jungkook could do was nod.

His father was right about it again. He couldn’t let his wolf instincts get the best of him, because normal rules didn’t apply to his situation with Jimin. He needed to take things slow with his mate, baby steps for now.

“I think you are absolutely right about this. You need to know I’ll never do anything to disgrace our name or hurt my mate.” He reassured his father and he continued, “I do want to make things ‘official’ with Jimin and I’ve thought what you said. Can you recommend a good jeweller?” Jungkook looked at his father trying to lighten the mood. The later was smiling fondly at his son and the younger alpha’s lips curled in return.

“Sure. I’ll get you a card when I find a suitable jeweller.” His father told him and before they could continue there was a knock on the door.

“Dad?” Jungkook hear his sister asking permission to enter.

“Mom asked you to come for dinner-” Nari stopped mid-sentence, and formed an ‘o’ when she saw him sitting opposite of their father.

“I was looking for you, oppa. This is good I found you both here. Let’s go eat yummy food.” Jungkook chuckled and he saw his father smiling brightly at his sister. She really was a baby still who loved food a lot, especially sweet things. Both alphas stood up and followed the younger omega out to the dining table where his mother waited for them with delicious smelling food.

 

***

The doe-eyed alpha took his father’s advice to heart he started planning to make things better for his mate and most importantly taking things slow. After he had asked for a chance to his mate. They had exchanged phone numbers and Jungkook made sure to wish his mate ‘good morning’ and ‘good night’. Undoubtedly, they shared plenty of other messages in between. He wanted to shower the blond omega will his love and gifts and anything else he could think of.

The raven-haired started simple he would ask his mate to his office and would give him kisses on his cheeks and back hug him whenever he got the chance. He loved these little gestures and Jimin accepted them casually these days as it meant he had started to open to him a bit more. The little touches left him breathless at time and his wolf just wanted to take Jimin into his arms all the time, scent-mark him, kiss him, hug him and obviously do other things, but lets not name them.

His important work for today was done and. The omega was busy organising the files he had handed over to him. Jungkook was seated in his office when he looked at his watch. It was almost lunch time. The young alpha smiled when he got a sudden idea of taking his mate out for lunch. He searched for couple of restaurants nearby and wondered what his mate would like. The raven-haired remembered that Jimin hadn’t eaten much when they had visited Japan. He hadn’t liked it, when his mate only asked for a salad.

He closed his eyes when he got flashbacks of his client’s alpha son taking advantage of his mate and later the scenario with Jaebum. He calmed himself and shook his head. He thought for a moment and decided to look for restaurant that would give him privacy. He found a small restaurant nearby only a ten-minute drive. He took his suit jacket and was about to make his way to Jimin when he had almost forgot an important gift which remained in his top drawer ever since he came back from Japan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter