Markers

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone,

This is second chapter of double update today!! Hope you guys enjoy <3

bows,
Yellosweaterpaws

________________________________

 

Jimin felt his heavy eyelids fighting to stay open. He rubbed his eyes. He had been asleep the whole morning. He did his best to try sit properly. He leaned on his elbow and looked around. The younger was nowhere to be found. He slowly pulled his blanket off and placed his feet on the cold floor. He enjoyed the cool floor under his feet soles. He felt his body sway a little and he wondered how much he had slept. He looked around to locate a clock. He found one on the night table. It was three in the afternoon. His eyes widened in disbelief. ‘I have slept so long?’ He asked himself.

He had really slept well. He remembered Jungkook’s grandmother had given him something to drink. Maybe it was good that he drank it and slept. His mind felt better, and his body felt lighter and also a bit numb at the same time. He touched his collarbone and he felt a cotton pressed down by a band-aid. He wondered when she had done it. He must be asleep already when she must put it on him. He played with his necklace and pouted when his alpha remained absent. He sighed and rubbed his eyes once more. He went to Jungkook’s bathroom. To his surprise his senses seemed higher as he was hit by Jungkook’s scent. The young alpha’s scent seemed thicker and there was something else mixed with it. He didn’t know that smell.

He looked around and, in Jungkook’s shower, which was completely made of glass, he found the source of it. His mate’s scent was the thickest here, he wondered if Jungkook had taken a shower recently. It was his alpha’s shower gel which caught his attention. He took it off the rack and opened its lid. It smelled like heaven; maybe because Jungkook touched it often and he had always smelt it mixed with his mate’s scent. It smelt woodsy and Jimin loved it. He inhaled deeper and he had to hold on the shower wall to keep standing as his legs almost gave out. He took off his clothes and went into shower and he loved it when he rubbed his alpha’s shower gel on his skin. And he washed the pulp sticking on his mating scar. Thankfully, it didn’t hurt anymore. His wolf jumped in joy and he sighed as the slightly warm water washed away the soapy residue from his body.

***

The omega blushed as Jungkook was sitting his chest pressed against his back. His alpha’s nose was buried in his hair, his arms s around Jimin’s waist. He was glad that his pain didn’t come back, and he hoped it stayed that way. The younger kept inhaling and exhaling near the back of his neck and it tickled. Jimin squirmed a little only to be pressed into Jungkook’s chest again. To be honest he loved the hard feeling of Jungkook’s chest. It was hard like a rock, but his skin felt baby soft. Jimin wondered how it was possible. His body was thinner, and his muscle tone was lesser. He did have wider hips, but not much as other omegas. Maybe because he hadn’t matured when he had his first heat. His legs were smooth, and he had almost no facial or body hair.

“You smell so good soaking in my scent in my bed and you even used my shower gel. Jimin, what were you thinking?” Jungkook said and it made Jimin’s heart skip a beat. There was the known feeling again. His chest felt warm and those butterflies fluttered around.

“It smelled nice. I wanted to try.” Jimin answered honestly. Today he honestly felt daring.

“That’s good, love.” Jungkook said placed a quick peck on Jimin’s neck and continued, “All my things belong to you and I belong to you. Use anything, wear any of my clothes, I don’t mind. Everyone can know that you are my omega.”

Jimin’s heart was thumping so hard after hearing Jungkook’s words that he feared it’ll break out of his ribcage. And his breathing picked up. Jungkook wouldn’t let him go and neither did he wanted to leave his alpha’s arms. He felt good. And his scent had been mingling with Jungkook’s. Only thing he could smell was his alpha’ scent, the blueberry tone had taken over and Jimin’s wolf was content as it purred at the attention they were getting. They stayed in each other’s embrace till somebody cleared their throat. Jimin looked up and saw Jungkook’s sister standing in middle of the door. She was smiling wide as her teeth showed and her eyes wore a mischievous glint.

“Oppa, mom asked you both to come and have lunch. We already ate, but brother-in-law needs to eat.” She explained her presence. Jimin’s cheeks warmed when she called him brother-in-law.

“Sure, we will be there soon.” Jungkook replied quickly.

“It’s okay. Mom said she can bring food here as well.” She inquired. Jimin didn’t wanted to leave his alpha’s arms. Call him shameless, but that’s what he wanted now. To stay in his alpha’s arms.

“Yeah, that is a good idea.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter