Results

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy <3

 

The omega went to take his much-needed hot shower. He had been feeling content with himself after he had brought his alpha so much pleasure. A full smile bloomed on his lips as he the shower and let it run to a desire temperature. His mate had already gotten ready and he was busy with something as he couldn’t find him anywhere on first floor where their room was. As he stepped under the water, he smelled eggs and bacon and he knew his alpha was busy in the kitchen. He shampooed his hair and rubbed his alpha’s shower gel on his skin. He stepped back under the shower stream and let himself get clean again. The shower was big enough to fit whole family, but still small enough to cocoon his body with Jungkook’s thick scent.

He stepped out of the shower and cleaned the mirror in front of him with his hand. His hair was dripping wet and almost covering his eyes. The water droplets travelled from his hair onto his neck and chest. He recalled when Jungkook had stepped out of shower this morning, those water droplets had been looking so delicious on his sun-kissed skin. Jimin had to stop himself from getting up and those water stripes from his alpha’s neck and chest. His cheeks heated up just by the mere thought of doing something like that.

Having surgery and being rid of his pain was good, but it came some discomforts for him. Like he was attracted to his alpha on another level now, he wanted to be an omega that would have his desires for his mate under control. He didn’t want to be an omega completely taken by his heat or starting to think with . He wanted to be reasonable and confident and someone that his mate would be proud of. The blond-haired wanted to be strong, he wanted to love his alpha with his whole heart, but his body was betraying him.

Jimin dried his hair and put on fresh clothes. After going downstairs, he made his way to their kitchen. He saw Jungkook putting food on the table and Jimin’s heart swelled with love. He had been lucky to find a mate like Jungkook. The omega shook his head to get rid of his nasty thoughts that were threating to resurface again. He had been in therapy after his surgery and he had started to accept himself like before. He was enjoying the changes his body was going through. His hips had become slightly wider than before. He knew it was a god sign. It meant his womb and ovaries must be developing good as Namjoon had told him. He didn’t dare ask Jungkook if his scent had changed as well.

The omega looked in front of him, deep in his thoughts. He was startled when he heard Jungkook’s phone ring. The younger turned and their eyes met. He picked his phone and before he slid the answer button, Jimin was offered a hand. He knew what his mate meant. Slowly, he went to Jungkook and took his hand. His body warmed up and his cheeks flushed at the touch. His wolf was a mewling and purring mess. Jungkook’s scent was flaring all over around in their kitchen. After hugging his mate, he inhaled deeply because he needed his daily dose of his favourite scent.

He heard the younger speak to his father-in-law and he wondered what it could be about. The omega put his hand flat on his alpha’s back and buried his nose deeper into crook of Jungkook’s neck. He wanted to kiss and leave his marks on his mate’s neck, but he was also aware that he had reached his limit of boldness for today. The decision was made quickly to just enjoy the closeness and bath in his alpha’s scent. He closed his eyes and he must have been enjoying the closeness too much when he heard his mate, “Jimin?”

“Hmm?” he replied short as he didn’t know what was going on and he looked up from his alpha’s neck. His eyelids felt heavy all of a sudden.

“Love, are you sleepy?” Jimin blinked a couple of times and tried to open his eyes properly.

“No” he answered quickly, and his cheeks heated up further.

“It’s alright if you are. You can rest later since you have all day to yourself.” Jungkook caressed his cheek lovingly. He put his hand above his alpha’s and pressed his lips into the other’s palm. His mate chuckled lightly, and he saw Jungkook’s eyes flashing crimson once again. His breath caught in his throat. No matter how many times Jimin had seen them, it still was mesmerising for him.

“Come on, lets have breakfast. Dad needs me to be somewhere.” Jungkook clarified and Jimin pondered what it could be about once more.

“Is everything alright?” Jimin inquired.

“Nothing to worry about. Just another deal and we just need to talk about our strategy.” Jungkook explained. Jimin pouted in return. He had been at home for last three months. He would love to go back to work, but he just couldn’t convince his in-laws to let him go and do what he loved.

“I know. You would love to go back to work and be near me. Believe me I would love it too, but first we need to make sure you are healthy.”

Jimin just nodded as he didn’t want to whine, and he understood the worry that swam in Jungkook’s eyes when he looked at his beloved doe-eyes.

“I understand. Let’s eat and thanks for breakfast.” Jimin took his alpha’s hand and led them both to the dinning table. He was about to let go when he felt his alpha pulling him into his chest. Automatically his hands went to Jungkook’s chest and the younger hooked his arms under his knees and lifted him up. A sudden yelp left his lips as he felt himself being placed on Jungkook’s lap and his legs dangling on each side of the chair.

“I want to feed you, my pretty mate.”

Jimin stared at his alpha. After being together for almost six months the younger had never done something this intimate. He had seen other couples do it after they were mated in a true sense. Feeding one’s mate was a step further into sealing mating bond. To be honest, he had only been fed by his parents which was necessary because he was a baby or when he was sick. He smiled at the memories of his eomma taking care of him. His heart ached when he realised that he wouldn’t be able to feel the same again. The touch from his alpha brought him back and his gaze was met by a worried one.

“Let’s eat.” Jimin said as he tried to take of his mind off his worries. He sighed inwardly when Jungkook listened and fed him a spoonful of omelette with rice. They ate in silent with playful and gentle kisses here and there.

***

Jungkook had left for work and Jimin was left alone at home. He looked around in their living room and suddenly it all felt empty. He decided to occupy himself with cleaning. He was aware that his mate wouldn’t like him doing it, but he still wanted to do something meaning full instead of lazing around whole day. His body had recovered, and his scar had healed he didn’t need to be extra careful anymore. He would go to his hyung’s bakery to kill time later in the afternoon. But now he needed to clean.

The omega went to the cellar and took out the cleaning products and he mixed it into hot water. Their kitchen had been recently used and he choose to clean it first. He put on thick gloves and dipped an old rag into the soapy mixture, and he went ahead and cleaned the counters and the sink. He immersed himself in cleaning and before he knew the clock had hit 11am mark. After looking around he felt satisfied with his work and he cleaned the last splotches off the floor and went to take a shower.

***

His phone rang when he was fixing his hair and he looked around to locate it. He found it under his side of the bed. Jimin picked it up and he smiled when he saw his alpha’s number flash on its screen.

“Hello?”

“Jimin where were you?” Jungkook asked him and he sounded almost out of breath. Jimin’s heart sank in return and he imagined that something bad had happened with his mate.

“I was in the shower. What happened? Is everything alright?” Jimin’s voice laced with worry and he felt a sudden sting in his stomach. His body felt light and his legs gave out. He gripped onto their bed and he took Jungkook’s pillow and brought it up to his nose. He inhaled deeply as he knew it as the only cure right that would help him.

“I called you so many times and you didn’t pick up. I got worried that something happened to you.”

“Oh” only thing Jimin could say to his mate. He inhaled exhaled a couple of times and tried to reply once again.

“Don’t worry, Jungkook. I’m alright and I was cleaning at first and then I went to take a shower. I didn’t keep my phone with me. I’m sorry for worrying you unnecessarily.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter